Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

a_little_spot_on_the_edge_of_town__by_pa
Tiny-Clamor at night.

(Fun fact!: That's me and my sister in the photo! We're by that cool tree on the edge of town! Sorry for the blurry-ness, I accidentally used the big-foot camera. I know, rookie mistake, but we'd been looking out for him and I got them muddled up. Sorry! >.<)

WELCOME INTERNET TRAVELER! You have found the super secret online headquarters of The Mystery Busters! Home of the weird and wonderful! Provider of FREE* magical powers and objects! Have you got a supernatural, sci-fi, fantasy or even imaginary, problem? We can solve it! And we will! Also we are always looking for new recruits so, as my stock broker cousin says, if you are interested then get inter-invested!
(Notice: The name is still under consideration. Send any suggestions in and we'll take a look through them. Thanks!)

*Free magical powers may, technically, be free but sometimes might have hidden clauses and loopholes. Often free powers come as a package deal with curses or cursed objects, sometimes magical ailments. Powers returned within a week are entitled to a no hassle, money back guarantee. But after one week we reserve the right to give you loads of hassle about wanting a full refund on your free magical powers, potions, miniature deities, cursed objects, etc. This is to make the whole experience just a little bit more fun for us, customers aren't the only ones who should get to complain.

Click here to enter! If you dare! SPOOOKY SPPOOOKY!

*Click*

Hey-ooo! Welcome to my forum! I am the Grand Myster (Like Mystery crossed with Buster! Ha!) of this fine little community! You can call me William if you'd like, because William is my name! (Don't tell anyone though because names have power and I don't want my name falling into the wrong hands! >.<)

Now that you've been formally welcomed let's get down to business!

If you're here then that means that you, like myself, have noticed some odd happenings in this world. Some things that shouldn't happen. Things that most people don't believe in and would call crazy. But you know you aren't crazy. Just like me. I'm not crazy. Not at all. And don't let me tell you otherwise.

So, I'm here to tell you that it's all okay. You aren't crazy! You just have an open mind and a willingness to accept things as they truly are: weird as heck! It's the world that's crazy! Haha! Take that world! You crazy, round, insane, terrifying, HORRIBLE, BEAUTIFUL MOTHER EARTHER!  It's all rown[sfahj!isas~##hbasdkp

Okay. That's enough from him for now. I have taken the keyboard. I am in control now. Things are about to get a little more sane around here. I mean like... Wow. Just look at that stuff he wrote. He's way over-excited for this. Like. Damn. Anyway, sorry. Hello. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tess, William is my brother. For clarity's sake, on here I'm known as Grand Syster. Though given that it's just the two of us on here, maybe that was unnecessary. Anyway, allow me to explain a little about what we do here.

You see. We are a small organization dedicated to finding and studying the mysteries that are out there. Specifically we focus on the ones out in our home city. Tiny-Clamor. An odd name for a massive city. But it fit better back when the place was new. You see, judging by all appearances Tiny-Clamor is a city like any other. Just another big mess of noise and concrete that's been splashed onto the horizon. But when you take a closer look there's a lot of mystery to be discovered. Like the disappearances in Dark Town, nobody has any idea who or what is doing it. Or the Traveling Shop, an entire building that appears and disappears seemingly at random selling strange things. Or the Mystery Growth down on a tree at the park. That thing is gross.

Anyway. We find strange places and we explore them. We find creepy monsters and we fight them. We discover secrets, conspiracies, magical whatevers and floaty thingy-ma-bobs, and we abuse them for profit! We are going to put things on display! Make a real museum out of it! The museum of weird! We're going to show the world the inexplicable and the magical things they are ignoring, and we're going to squeeze every cent we can from them at the same time! By the time I'm done we may aswell be printing out own f*****g cash! HAHA! Ahem. It's going to be awesome.

Oh, and this forum will be used as a kind of mystery blog type thing. We can talk to each other. Post pictures we manage to snap. Schedule expeditions. Whatever you want really. It can also work as a kind of advertising for the museum! If you want to get involved, and help us get filthy stinking rich, then click the create account button. From there simply follow the instructions my brother set up. Have fun!

Create Account:

Spoiler

Profiles:
Spoiler

Current members: [7] Grand Myster [Admin], Grand Syster [Admin],

Gunpowder Butterfly, Greatness, Shiro, Lucifera, The_Mind's_I.

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 24 September 2015 - 12:58 PM.

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Definitely interested. I will be making my character later today, but before that, I just wanted to know whether we get to choose our powers or do you just assign some to us?

tumblr_n2zgauSRUy1trxys9o2_500.gif

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

You can definitely start with something if you want depending on your history and stuff. Like you could totally be an alien trying to blend in with society if you wanted. Obviously I'll say if it's too powerful or whatever. But mostly they'll be given at random based around things you've done.

The idea is that everyone, probably in the intro of the RP, gets a spell book. Depending on what you do and how you do it, you might acquire new abilities, spells, curses, etc. You'll fill out your spell-book with stuff. Things will happen. It'll be fun! :3

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 20 August 2015 - 01:00 AM.

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

Oh boy, I don't fully grasp the concept here. Also making a character is hard!

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

You can definitely start with something if you want depending on your history and stuff. Like you could totally be an alien trying to blend in with society if you wanted. Obviously I'll say if it's too powerful or whatever. But mostly they'll be given at random based around things you've done.

The idea is that everyone, probably in the intro of the RP, gets a spell book. Depending on what you do and how you do it, you might acquire new abilities, spells, curses, etc. You'll fill out your spell-book with stuff. Things will happen. It'll be fun! :3

Thanks. I think I've got a vague idea of what I want now.

Me either, but not gonna stop me from trying.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

The true concept here has been inside you all along. You just need to believe.

Me either, but not gonna stop me from trying.

That's the spirit!

You'll make a mighty fine Mystery Buster!

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

oho what this, much great, but is it.. gook?

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

I hope so Jod. I hope so.

That would be living the dream.

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

How many characters can we have? Also, creating original usernames is annoying, xD

Edited by Shmuser Name, 20 August 2015 - 08:21 PM.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

How many characters can we have? Also, creating original usernames is annoying, xD

You can make as many characters as you want. Probably. I mean, if you get to like... Ten? Then that might be too many.

Also Usernames are stupid usually. Make a stupid name your character might make. Or make a really meaningful thing or something. Whatever you fancy. It's all good. :3

Stupidity is always an option.

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 21 August 2015 - 01:20 AM.

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

Spoiler

Generic "I'm the one who kills things" character!

I have my boy coming up though, he's much cooler.

Spoiler

Edited by Shmuser Name, 15 September 2015 - 11:57 PM.

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I'm basically done. Just need some sort of power or ability. Nothing special, just a random individual who just happened to be on the right website, at the right time. 

Spoiler

Edited by Fallacy, 21 August 2015 - 03:27 PM.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Spoiler

Generic "I'm the one who kills things" character!

I have my boy coming up though, he's much cooler.

Spoiler

Both accepted. :3

I'm not so sure about how much I'll limit magic of death and destruction at this point, but probably not much. I'll just give you tougher enemies or whatever. Level the playing field. That way lil' boy Lucius the devil child can have fun with magic.

GrandMyster: Oh boy! New friends! Finally, people have found us! I need to tell my sister about this. This whole thing was her idea, she'll love this! Welcome to the gang you two!

I'm basically done. Just need some sort of power or ability. Nothing special, just a random individual who just happened to be on the right website, at the right time. 

Spoiler

I like his Pink Floyd t-shirt.

That always gets you bonus points from me. Accepted. :3

GrandMyster: So you're after some FREE* magic huh? Okay. We'll see what we've got in the back room. There's probably something cool back there. Ooo! Or something cursed! I'll go have a look!

*Always put the star after FREE** because that lets people know that you are a legit business man guy. That's what my sister said. So now I do it.

**I think I just found the problem with always putting a star after FREE*** whenever you offer something.

***The problem is that every single time you say FREE**** and put the star there. You have to have the star go somewhere.

****Like here.

GrandSyster: Stop. Please. Just stop.

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 21 August 2015 - 11:44 AM.

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Excellent. Can't wait for this to get started.

Shiro: When you say free, do you mean a cursed egg that'll hatch into a cute, fat little bird thing?

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

GrandMyster: I don't think we've got any of those. I could probably rustle you up a cursed teddy bear that'll hatch into an angry full-sized real bear and try to eat everything it sees? That's almost the same right?

GrandSyster: Stop trying to make angry, demonic teddy bears all the time. Nobody wants them.

GrandMyster: You don't know that!

GrandSyster: Just. Don't. It won't be good for anyone. Just make him a floating... I don't know... A floating bonzai tree or something.

GrandMyster: Anti-gravity tree fiend, huh? Maybe... Maybe.

GrandSyster: If I come through there and anything that shouldn't be alive and angry is alive and angry then you're going to regret it. Okay? It'll be like that time I caught you doing that kitten experiment.

GrandMyster: Aww crap. Sorry Shiro my old friend. I uhh... I don't want that to happen again. Ever. To anyone. Especially not to me. So I can't really make you that awesome teddy-bear we always talked about anymore.

Shmuser Name

Shmuser Name

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationNJ, The States

Oh this looks fun.

Gunpowder Butterfly: Blueberry pie bomb will do the trick. Bears love blueberries almost as much as they love honey. As for tree fiends that can float, I'd recommend flaming arrows and heat-seeking missiles. Obviously one must be shot before the other if you want legitimate results.

As for Hadrian's magic, I don't intend of abusing things.

Edited by Shmuser Name, 21 August 2015 - 03:31 PM.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

GrandMyster: W-What?! Why would I want to kill them?! Why would I go through all the effort of making a giant angry bear if I didn't want a giant angry bear walking around? Lady, you're crazy. You're a crazy lady. A Crazdy ladyzy.

GrandSyster: Uh... Stopping rampaging beast doesn't seem so crazy to me.

GrandMyster: That's because you just don't know how the world works little sis. Sometimes you just need to make a monster and watch what happens! Maybe it'll be friendly! Maybe it'll devour everything in sight! Sometimes you just gotta roll those dice!! You'll understand when you're older.

GrandSyster: Riiiight... I uhh.. I think I'm going to be keeping a closer eye on you from now on.

--

In other news. I am making a little profile section for npcs and stuff. Gunna have a cs thing up for GrandSyster soon.

EDIT: Added it. :3

Edited by Unbelievably Majestic, 21 August 2015 - 05:22 PM.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.
Spoiler

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Tres

Tres

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

She's kinda dark and a bit messed up, not saying that there's anything wrong with that.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
Spoiler

She's kinda dark and a bit messed up, not saying that there's anything wrong with that.

This guy was not lying.

---

Grand Myster: Welcome to the newest Myster Buster, Lucifera!  So, when you say you've been drifting around for years, you mean like, floating, right? That must suck! Getting carried to the next town by a gentle breeze and stuff. Not to worry though, I can probably fix this! If I get some Slobberjack ooze, half a pufferfish soul, whale blubber and a ball of rubber bands, I could probably whip up something that'll make you uhh... what word do people like nowadays? Big-boned! EXTREMELY big boned. Then the wind won't be able to blow you around! What do you think, interested?

Grand Syster: You're an idiot.