Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Recruit proof reader for old chapters and J>E translator for new chapter

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Mana Light

Mana Light

Potato Spud

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 26 posts
  • LocationGMT+7
Hi, here I am again.

Previously I posted a similar topic (link) and had ALAKTORN give us a hand, which worked out pretty well. However, due to some problem that the progress couldn't be fast as we expected.

So once again, we are recruiting translator for new chapters (151 and forth) and also proof reader for old chapters (127-150) of Brynhildr.

Brynhildr now is using Chinese scans. it doesn't look good as well as the translation might not be accurate. The manga deserves a better quality. We already have a raw provider who helps us very much with HQ raw, which needed for HQ cleaning. What we need the most at the moment is a good translator/proof reader to help us advance further.

Help is much appriciated.

aa8bf6556b.png

0758f4d6a3.png

16-1.png

c15365a089.png

Edited by Mana Light, 31 July 2015 - 11:08 AM.

besiege211

besiege211

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Hello, I have been using the Spanish translations to build an English version.  I have next to no skill translating, but can do QC and Typeset.  Admittedly, my lack of experience and the retranslation have probably given a lesser degree of accuracy, but most things seem to make sense.  If you are going to continue Mana, I would like to help if at all possible.  but I will continue the way I have been doing as the Spanish translations are released if they finish first.  I am working on 152 raws right now.

Mana Light

Mana Light

Potato Spud

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 26 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

sorry, we only need proof reader and translator :D

besiege211

besiege211

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Understood.  I'll continue as I have until you are regular again.

Mana Light

Mana Light

Potato Spud

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 26 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

7up.

Scokolade

Scokolade

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hey, I speak both English and Spanish, and understand some Japanese. 

I will be glad to help you, this manga needs a HQ English translation. 

nportal

nportal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I can translate from Japanese to English. I am the translator of Marmalade Boy Little chapters 3-11 and Ender no Game on batoto. Once I finish chapter 12 I will be looking for a new project because someone took over the later chapters. I had bought the scans of the earlier chapters and just intended to finish what wasn't already translated into English. I love Okamoto's works and I want readers to get the most accurate translation possible.

Mana Light

Mana Light

Potato Spud

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 26 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

Thank Scokolade and nportal \o/. i am waiting everyday for someone is willing to help with translation.

Sorry Scokolade, i think we need who is proficient in japanese. it will help save time too :D.

But if you are good at english, you can help proofread with accurate scripts. i will ask other staff.

nportal, i need to contact LunarisDream first to arrange who will do somethings.

there are tons of old chapters....

Lunaris also created a topic in reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/GokukokuNoBrynhildr/comments/3faxj1/looking_for_typesettersproofreadersjp_translators/

Edited by Mana Light, 16 August 2015 - 02:18 AM.

Scokolade

Scokolade

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Yeah I don't think I can translate directly from Japanese to English, my Japanese is not that good yet.

But if it's proofreading I will be glad to help you. 

Mana Light

Mana Light

Potato Spud

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 26 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

i still have no idead how we can gather toghether.

there are 2 topics, in reddit and in batoto. please wait!

Vrael

Vrael

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPoland

Hi,

I love this manga and I would be glad if I could help with J>E translation. My english isn't perfect, so there would be some gramaticall mistakes and proofrider should probably check them.

Mana Light

Mana Light

Potato Spud

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 26 posts
  • LocationGMT+7

thank you. with more people, the hard work can be reduced. i've sent you a message.