Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

When Will Erina figure out Souma's true identity

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

Obviously no where near the chapters we are on now as of the moment I wrote this. My money is near the end of the series. This series does so well, I doubt they will stop it after Souma's first year. So we will likely have to wait until the graduation ceremony and then she figures it out.

The exact scenario I picture is at the graduation ceremony. She might start to get her suspicions or start to see Jouichiro in Souma before then, but I have to place my bet on the graduation ceremony. I doubt he would show up as a guest lecturer or as a special judge, although it would be funny

combatwars

combatwars

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I feel like it happening right at the end might feel a bit too cliche. In all honesty, Erina is already seeing Jouchira in Souma in quite a few different chapters. It's just that she's not connecting the dots just yet. I'm expecting the revelation to come sooner rather than later.

harryisme

harryisme

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

I don't think it will be that late in the game, I expect it will be at a point when Erina and Souma are directly competing with each other, or atleast interacting more frequently, and Erina has reached a point where she is become aware of her feelings for Souma, If the Mangaka does it after he runs ths risk of some fans thinking her feelings for Souma are tied to him being related to Jouchiro.

Though ultimately depends on how the mangaka wants to things, I expect we'll see a bigger focus on Erina before the link is revealed to her. At the moment she turns up for a few chapters and then dissapears as she's at a much higher level than Souma, once he catches up their interaction should increase.

icedpyro

icedpyro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

I feel like she's going to come across him with his dad at the end of the first year maybe.

7.jpg

Unlisted

Unlisted

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

I doubt it, I think his dad is gonna be out of the picture for a good while, considering he "just" came to visit after all.  He is kinda a notorious world traveler.

Edited by Unlisted, 20 August 2015 - 03:28 AM.

HardBoiled

HardBoiled

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

Well according to the latest chapters

Spoiler

Radrix

Radrix

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationDreamworld

maybe after the fated shokugeki of Souma and Erina that she will found out about him...

or maybe Joichirou will appear as a judge?

still I wonder when will that happen...

uodpal6298a.png

combatwars

combatwars

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

AHA! It's getting closer to my prediction!

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

I have a feeling it might be pretty soon.  It seems both the former first seat and former second (Jouchirou) are working behind the scenes and will make an appearance with this latest development in the school as they are the only ones capable of taking down Erina's father who happens to be the former third seat.  I have a feeling when they make an appearance with Erina there Souma will say "pop what are you doing here" resulting in Erina becoming very shocked to find out Souma is the son of the man she had a crush on when she was a child.

Had gotten REKT

Had gotten REKT

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I think Erina will kno right after this new crazy ass director is beaten in the arse.~

titoviana

titoviana

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBrasil - DF

everyone has a hype for megumi. even the author. but i think souma will end with erina and on their shokugeki, jouichirou will be the judge along with her grandpa. also, remember. her photo with his dad. isnt the same as that girl on the child school souma and megume went to teach the gyosa? i had the same feeling of erina on her

Edited by titoviana, 23 December 2015 - 02:41 AM.

Evangeline is my life

Pedram

Pedram

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBehind my Computer

On 1/15/2016 xD not saying how to not Spoil anyone tho :D

RedBeaver

RedBeaver

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

On 1/15/2016 xD not saying how to not Spoil anyone tho :D

Well not quite. The last page is just.... 

...not quite.

I say next chapter.

Can't wait!

combatwars

combatwars

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

But seriously...Azami's reason for his actions is hilarious.

kaizer_emperor

kaizer_emperor

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

in Chapter 150-151 erina now know if souma was joichiro son

now she freak out n almost faint LOL

Boing Boing Erina

tumblr_nmmbo8kZCa1u5wu57o1_500.gif