Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Need help trying to add a chapter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

aixont

aixont

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUS

So, I translated Battle Through The Heavens Chapter 75 earlier today but after about 5 hours of waiting in queue, I've still not been able to get past the "under review queue". Is this normal?

Electromaster

Electromaster

Railgun

• Contrib Mods
  • 301 posts
Sometimes. The length of time in the queue mostly depends on when a contrib mod gets online.

This can be expedited by requesting to be a contributor: https://vatoto.com/forums/forum/3884-contributor-requests/

Though one additional hold-up with yours was that the site wasn't recognizing your image files. I think it had to do with the fact they all had chinese characters in them. I went through and renamed them all to just 01, 02, etc... and re-uploaded the archive to fix it.

Also next time when you have an upload issue, make the post in General Comic Hosting Stuff or Quality Assurance instead of here and it'll likely get noticed quicker too. :)

Edited by Electromaster, 15 July 2015 - 04:48 AM.