Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Karakuri Circus latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Chapter 179,

Why does faceless fight?

*reveal*

Faceless's childhood sweetheart married a automaton.  DUN DUN DUN!

Oh wait, not so dun dun dun. First, why would a automaton marry? Much less marry a human. They want to make that francess doll laugh, and they want to infect and kill humans. Automoton marrying a human makes no sense at all.  Maybe a automoton that was nice and was against killing humans?

Secondly, why is that a reason for revenge? I could say maybe the reason comes along latter on in the next chapter or two as Faceless gets into it more, but MC said he understood him now just from this. If a human had married his childhood sweetheart, would he now be trying to kill off all humans? If it becomes a tale about how this automoton experimented and tortured her or something, why would the automoton bother marrying her for that? It could just grab her and do whatever it wanted, it didn't need to find a human priest and follow human laws to take her away. (and it's not legal to abuse your wife anyway)

Let me guess, the automoton married her to gain access to land or political leverage, again, why would a automoton bother?

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

He married her to pretend to be human? Ok that still doesn't make sense.

Also, "suspect that it was more than human", so you think the automatons are more than humans? Geez, way to flatter your enemy. Of course, this could be a translation issue.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

So they are going to kill off all the shirogane so Narumi can be the last one along with circus girl? All this last ditch stand for the shirogane and she's off living a human life. I'd imagine she'd be pretty devastated to learn most of her people have died while she twiddled her thumbs. Or maybe she will be cold about it and philosophical, saying they were long dead anyway, or some other such nonsense, and they died for their dream which came true (defeat of the automatons)

Also, Narumi is so going to channel the founder guy who dissolved his body in the stuff. First he's going to show overwhelming power that surprises everyone, but then that still won't be enough and he will be on the ropes and looking like defeat is close at hand. But then he's going to have a mental vision/journy thing that happens in a short period of time as the enemy savers destroying the last of the shirogane. Narumi will channeling founder guy and defeating all the automatons in some massive move. And then a moment with the Fracine doll as the shirogane founder personality, saying goodby to her as the image of the girl he loved. Maybe even some vestige of the actual Fracine will show up and ask for forgiveness and/or death.  After which he will collapse in exhaustion and human girl and perhaps surviving shirogane girl that loves him (I can see her surviving, Narumi will save her at the last moment, but she will be assumed dead till after Narumis victory and collapse)  will help him escape from the place now falling apart and about to be hit by hundreds of warheads. I can see it all now and I feel the odds of what I say coming true are very high. And thus would be the end of the series after a bit of wrap up. I don't see this being popular enough to have a second life. This prediction is made with chapter 201 being the latest one released.

Edited by truepurple, 07 December 2015 - 01:08 AM.