Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

YACR (Yet Another Contributor Request)

contributor request

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Nyan-Team

Nyan-Team

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFrance
Hello,

I am Albirew, an uploader and the administrator of the French group "Nyan-Team" and am requesting contributor status in order to provide our chapters to our readers faster (and also to make less work for moderators).

website: http://nyan-team.albirew.fr/ and batoto page: http://vatoto.com/group/_/n/nyan-team-r4562
and here are some uploads:

Deathtopia c01-03
Sekai Maou c00-02
Aiyoku no Eustia c01-09
papi nyang chapters been removed due to naver

Basically, any chapter on our batoto page has been uploaded by me except our co-prod project Mother Keeper

By the way, it seems there is a problem with the published date of Aiyoku no Eustia Ch.5 from us:
Upload date is wrote as 01 January 1970 in team page making it last on the list instead of following the chapters number flow but weirdly enough, the date is right on the comic page

Statement: Yes, I have read and understood the rules, and am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process.

Thank you for the time.

Edited by Nyan-Team, 03 May 2016 - 05:24 PM.

Nyan-Team

Nyan-Team

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFrance
Update: working links of some of my uploads (because new system)

Notice me, senpai T_T

Edited by Nyan-Team, 04 February 2016 - 05:28 PM.

Nyan-Team

Nyan-Team

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFrance
Since it looks like it's time to bump it up, this kouhai of yours bump his application thread... again u_u

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
Request approved.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!