Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

break ups :c

break up. dating complicated

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
So tell me, what is your worst break up story, either as the giver or the receiver? Do you have a break up line you stick to? i generally think all break ups are hard and anti climatic. also how many dates before u realize u don't wanna see this person anymore?

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Angel is heartbroken :C

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Worst for me: A yandere-type situation I got into in college. (I've written about this elsewhere on Batoto.)

Worst for her: There was a girl I met at a state-wide student government conference. We had fun together and she fell hard for me. We ended up sleeping together (fully clothed) in each others arms on our hosts' basement couch. She later invited me to her house (with parents away) to 'take things further'. It didn't exactly go well, plus her father came home while we were in her bedroom trying to salvage something from the experience. After hastily dressing, the two of us went somewhere for an awkward dinner. I even had the bad grace to question whether what we'd done really counted as sex. (Why she didn't kill me on the spot . . .)  Although I still have a photo of her and do remember her name, we haven't seen each other since the day that she gave me her virginity.

I suppose there are ways I could have made it worse (like say contacting her 30 years later), but I was a cad and an idiot. Didn't quite realize it at the time, but I was still in love with someone else. I either should not have accepted her invitation to meet again or been much more been prepared to 'take responsibility' for my actions.

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild
Wow ng u douche

I thought parents walking in and getting hastely dressed onoy happened in movies o:

aovnZo7.png

Firesarebad

Firesarebad

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Locationmars

That's cause you never had a gf.

kekke

u8GqZ9R.gif

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
Ohh burn

SmilyYoko

SmilyYoko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
Fear not I will find you one

dreydrey

dreydrey

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
i volunteer as tribute

И несмотря на ностальгические формы радости,
жить прошлым - это первый признак старости.

c2um0WG.jpg?1

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

Fear not I will find you one

does her name start with smily, and end with yoko?

aovnZo7.png

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

i've had one seriously bad relationship, the breakup was mostly like making that one single good decision for both our futures.

haven't managed to get serious with anyone after that, so i don't really have any bad breakup stories.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

i've had one seriously bad relationship, the breakup was mostly like making that one single good decision for both our futures.
haven't managed to get serious with anyone after that, so i don't really have any bad breakup stories.

how long did you're relationship last?

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Wow ng u douche

I thought parents walking in and getting hastely dressed onoy happened in movies o:

Bedrooms on the 2nd or 3rd floor may give you time to (hastily) dress before they actually walk in on you and dee parental hammer of disapproval comes crashing down.

I'd like to think that I learned something from that experience--or at least from my feelings of guilt afterward. Have I never treated a woman so shabbily again?  Well not *that* badly, but . . . I know I've been a cad to other women since then. For example, inadvertently leading women to expect more from me than I could provide, and then hiding behind my marital vows of fidelity.

I know that I'm sincere, self-centered and impulsive. I can be genuinely, deeply empathetic in conversation and then it's "Oh look! A squirrel." Drives some people nuts. One of the few advantages of being over 50 is that my lustful impulses no longer come quite so fast and frequently. That gives me a bit more leeway to divert them or channel them appropriately, *before* I catch myself leering inappropriately at a friend who's telling me her troubles.

Inys

Inys

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 351 posts

here's a small piece of wisdom for you haru

"El que folla pagando acaba ahorrando"

~BeanBun~

~BeanBun~

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationAmong the buns
Break up break up hmmmm I have a few bad ones and good ones. I think I told a few before ,but here is one I don't think I have told. I called this one the silencemissed. Me and this guy went out together after he had one date with a friend of mine. Didn't go well for them, mostly because I was tag along with them for support. she soon realised they had nothing in common. She then started to date his brother. And he asked me out.

We had fun and enjoyed each other company. (not that kind you have in mind dirty minder;P) through out our time I noticed, actually, more like sensed he want more and I aint that type to give without that Dring. So I started to avoid his called, his texts, made up excuses and soon then later he realised it too and our thing was over. Might been a bit childish or it might have be the best way to do.

Saw him again and he got married. Curse Him :<

tumblr_inline_ni4r2kSkOK1sdlnpf.gif

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

how long did you're relationship last?

i wanted to say it was only a year, but when i think about it... the whole mess dragged on for yet another year before it finally ended.

so it was first a whole year of mutually abusive relationship, then a year of not wanting to break up definitely despite knowing that was the only possible non-lethal outcome.

actually very similar to the typical divorce process, with a year of separation before it's finally over.

heck, i really didn't want to remember.

anyway. beware of codependency in relationships. it really can destroy people.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

SmilyYoko

SmilyYoko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
Had a lover. He was perfect, bright and had a good heart. He let me get away with anything. But our love became short. It was my fault, I couldn't help it anymore. But he will not be forget. Mr brownie~RIP

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

here's a small piece of wisdom for you haru
"El que folla pagando acaba ahorrando"

wow this is an inys cool moment :D

Had a lover. He was perfect, bright and had a good heart. He let me get away with anything. But our love became short. It was my fault, I couldn't help it anymore. But he will not be forget. Mr brownie~RIP

u cannibal. poor mr. Browny :c

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

Haha, pretty bad to avoid a large wall of text. i`ll just leave it in a spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 05 July 2015 - 05:36 PM.

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Spoiler

thanks for sharing you're story primo and don't worry im sure those memory's will fade when you find someone even more amazing then him.  so don't lose hope and when love comes knocking again open that door and lead a happy life ^-^ 

Firesarebad

Firesarebad

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Locationmars

Spoiler

Awww.

u8GqZ9R.gif