Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Freaks Squeele Latest chapter discussions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

It's been awhile since I've read earlier chapters. They keep encountering friends and colleagues from the school in the hells, are they all dead? If they aren't dead, why aren't they trying to get them out?

*edit* I see, they did get them out, but why were they there in the first place. People dragged off by those hollow like demons were burned to make new ones it implied.

Edited by truepurple, 24 June 2015 - 09:42 PM.

Ink Storm

Ink Storm

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

Just read up on the recent chapters:

Happenings in the forest take place throughout this whole ordeal with Xiao-Mao having her spirit totem forcefully awakened and Ombre deciding he'll unilaterally take leadership of the forest.

- - - - - - -

It's been awhile since I've read earlier chapters. They keep encountering friends and colleagues from the school in the hells, are they all dead? If they aren't dead, why aren't they trying to get them out?

*edit* I see, they did get them out, but why were they there in the first place. People dragged off by those hollow like demons were burned to make new ones it implied.

Rather than "burned" to create new demons, I'd imagine the people captured were used to build upon Claidheamor's hell and thus produce their own demons.  It's also probably why it was essential that Claidheamor / Ange's hell be saved since it served as the foundation.

- - - - - - -

Overall, I'm freaking loving this series and enjoying the direction it's gone so far.  Still confused on how Scipio / Funérailles' world ties in with this one but that'll hopefully come with time.  My main worry is about whether this series is still ongoing; can't read french and the wiki doesn't give any info on an 8th volume.

Edited by Ink Storm, 07 February 2016 - 09:47 PM.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts
Overall, I'm freaking loving this series and enjoying the direction it's gone so far.  Still confused on how Scipio / Funérailles' world ties in with this one but that'll hopefully come with time.  My main worry is about whether this series is still ongoing; can't read french and the wiki doesn't give any info on an 8th volume.

The 7th volume is the last one.

Also, their worlds are connected because we can see Cernunnos in the first volume of Funerailles but we don't know morethan that.

Edited by Rol, 12 February 2016 - 08:10 PM.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts
Rather than "burned" to create new demons, I'd imagine the people captured were used to build upon Claidheamor's hell and thus produce their own demons.  It's also probably why it was essential that Claidheamor / Ange's hell be saved since it served as the foundation.

Interesting theory. But even if we ignore the image shown of them going down, throwing people onto a fire, and then new ones arising from the smoke; once they rescued Ange, it wouldn't have stopped. They brought back their other friends and compatriots, but I am sure random people were grabbed too, and no random people were seen on the elevator. So that means they would still be down in hell making new demons, if this theory was correct.