Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Monthly or weekly?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

skules

skules

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts

Topic title

elbs

elbs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

monthly

took exactly 44 seconds to find the answer via google - at least try to find your answer yourself before asking...

whitejoker

whitejoker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

monthly

took exactly 44 seconds to find the answer via google - at least try to find your answer yourself before asking...

You say that, but this IS a way of finding information out. From others. It may  not be the best, or most like way of going about. It is at times even the slowest, but it still is a way of information gathering. We asked questions of others before the internet.

skules

skules

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts

monthly

What whitejoker said. Along with many other people that will ask this exact question. However now they can simply look at this topic and see.

No need to act like a total tool

elbs

elbs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

i'm sure people asked questions before the internet. yet here you are ON THE INTERNET - asking a question to which the answer can be found literally in a matter of seconds.

such a wealth of information so readily available via search engines, yet people are disinclined to even make an attempt to seek it out for themselves. there seems to be an almost pathological laziness nowadays.

Edited by elbs, 21 June 2015 - 06:51 PM.

Loco15

Loco15

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDeath Star

Internet netizens have a natural tendency to avoid reading public announcements (ie: The title of a page, the credits,comments) or anything that could help them know things fast and/or in a way that doesn't bother someone else.

It's also worth to note that most of them don't know of the existence of google.

I'll always be here. No matter how many times people don't get me, my sense of humor, or my personality, I will always come back no matter how much they don't like me. I'm like a social cockroach.

ZedOud

ZedOud

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

One needs to realize that by asking this question, and having it answered, both are now clearly visible and accessible from the manga's page.

This is the largest amount of utiliity that the two of you could have achieved, in those 44 seconds x2.

Isenduil

Isenduil

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWo ni be

Haha, yeah. Thanks to this thread it didnt even take 10 secs for me to get that very same question answered.

elbs

elbs

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

Haha, yeah. Thanks to this thread it didnt even take 10 secs for me to get that very same question answered.

my point proven... sigh