Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hi batoto people :)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Duessel

Duessel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hi it's a pleasure to meet you all, i have found this excellent manga site and wanted to give my regards to everyone that make this possible (readers, publishers and admins) you are the best xD, also i like manga a lot like seinen horror comedy slice of life and even sometimes shoujo xD i would like to hear or if you have some good titles so that i can start and can have some chat with you guys hope you have a great day and thank you for reading this post :)

P.D.

Actually i'm reading ReLIFE and it's so good hope to see some coments about this manga the characters are awesome xD

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about
Welcome, Dues.

That's quite the contrasting set of genres you read. Not too unlike my own, I might add.

Edited by Mushiren, 10 June 2015 - 09:20 AM.

Cx1SVSV.png

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Sup. ReLIFE is good.

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel

Guest_hand_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

welcome

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, Duessel, welcome to batoto  :) 

Tn7HA0h.png

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Locationdrinking coffe with Paarthurnax

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaand welcome to Batoto! Enjoy your stay!

I see we have some tastes in common! Though I don't really like shoujo...... 

Yep, ReLife is really nice!

And I dunno, I would recommend.... uuuuhhh..... maybe?.... Chronos -DEEP- I really liked how it was going, but the end was kinda rushed. :/

Anyway, byee

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
                                                                                   —Kenjirou (Kagerou Project)
Forever
Wherever"             —R-Type Final

Spoiler

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts
Welcome Duessel. Relife has its moments where it's pretty great (shot put/track scene)

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Zeƒƒ Schrödingo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • Location64Pr^3n/Gd^4
welcome you piece of---

My Story on tapastic
etohaha_zps6dafd725.gif

LE SAD TRUTH

Spoiler

Duessel

Duessel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Welcome, Dues.

That's quite the contrasting set of genres you read. Not too unlike my own, I might add.

Hi mushiren i know it's kind of strange but i like to read diferent things hope to have u as friend xD

Sup. ReLIFE is good.

Yep it's something good and when i saw that there is going to be anime i was more excited to see what's coming, also nice pic you have xD

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaand welcome to Batoto! Enjoy your stay!

I see we have some tastes in common! Though I don't really like shoujo...... 

Yep, ReLife is really nice!

And I dunno, I would recommend.... uuuuhhh..... maybe?.... Chronos -DEEP- I really liked how it was going, but the end was kinda rushed. :/

Anyway, byee

Hi Neko i would take your recommendation i like to read many things and seems to be interesting that manga hope to see you later for more recommendations xD

Welcome Duessel. Relife has its moments where it's pretty great (shot put/track scene)

Hi Socrates good to see some fans of Relife and thank you for passing by hope to see ya later and have a good day xD

welcome you piece of---

of..... happy pottato xD hi Zeff nice to meet ya hope to see ya later and have a good day my friend :D

Hedgehog

Hedgehog

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Locationworshipping queen leehi

Welcome

Stay away from certain people here.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover

Welcome

Great words of advice. One of the people you should stay away from is Bel, right here.

Welcome to Batoto, Duessel.
How is that pronounced? Do-cell? Hope to see you around the forums. Plenty of things for you to post in!

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Duessel

Duessel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Welcome

Thanks for the advice i will be careful Beluga-senpai xD

Great words of advice. One of the people you should stay away from is Bel, right here.

Welcome to Batoto, Duessel.
How is that pronounced? Do-cell? Hope to see you around the forums. Plenty of things for you to post in!

Yep that's the way of the pronunciation and it's seems Bel is dangerous xD thanks for the advice :D