Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

87 CLOCKERS Vol 6 chatper 32 missing

Best Answer ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 28 May 2015 - 06:12 AM

I'm assuming mhh assumed "chapter 32 missing" was about it not displaying on chapter list (like maybe because of it waiting for approval), so seeing it on the list (iirc with a mod marked as uploader), he thought it was fine. Miscommunication happened, if I may call it so.

Maybe I should stop posting with the other account here. The "I'm a mod" note doesn't add as much leverage as the group banner it seems...

Anyway, svines85 apparently took care of reuploading it so I'm marking it as solved.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

As per title, 87 CLOCKERS Vol 6 chatper 32 is missing.

It has been notified as updated 8 hrs ago, but it's still missing.

thx

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Looks like it was already fixed since it's there now.

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

uh no cant see it yet. i even tried browsing the different servers to no avail.

Edited by maffa, 26 May 2015 - 01:54 PM.

musotaku

musotaku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I'm having the same problem. It just shows a baked potato, no matter which image server I choose.

Edited by musotaku, 26 May 2015 - 04:31 PM.

Gnobble

Gnobble

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Got the same problem!

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

Everyone gets the same thing because the upload failed in the first place. Note the lack of ANY pages to choose from.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

ota

ota

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Yep, having the same problem here. None of the image servers work for me. 

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.

I'm also just seeing a potato.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar
please stop bumping this thread. It's a bad upload (no pages exist for it  uSehcrC.png, so it won't display anything else 'side from 404 page no matter who views it), someone needs to reupload the chapter, is all.

(also removed the bad version from the chapter list, so now it's actually missing)

Everyone gets the same thing because the upload failed in the first place. Note the lack of ANY pages to choose from.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

the replies only come because 

Looks like it was already fixed since it's there now.

since he saw it on and he's the admin...

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

ROTFLMAOMAGNETS

Robot Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 767 posts
✓  Best Answer

I'm assuming mhh assumed "chapter 32 missing" was about it not displaying on chapter list (like maybe because of it waiting for approval), so seeing it on the list (iirc with a mod marked as uploader), he thought it was fine. Miscommunication happened, if I may call it so.

Maybe I should stop posting with the other account here. The "I'm a mod" note doesn't add as much leverage as the group banner it seems...

Anyway, svines85 apparently took care of reuploading it so I'm marking it as solved.

Global-Mod-in-Disguise

怒りの鉄拳!正義の鉄拳! 悪を打ち砕くために ijqDjd4OWWdmm.gif

<Daktyl button>

Habit: moving off-topic talks to this thread

| Batoto FAQ (WIP) |

| KeyNote || TheSage |