Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Enryu is the father of Bam? (spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

Did the ToG section used to be much more alive than now? It's like 20-30 people who post here.

Oh hell freaking yes.

kfi6l.jpg

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

Well, LINE doesn't exactly link to us, as if they would lmao. So the new people picking it up don't notice this forum exists unless they seek it out through google. Though I do think there are alot of no-posters who just read whats going on rather than commenting on anything. (I can't blame them with the arguments that spring up)

HighRanker

HighRanker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

Oh hell freaking yes.

Well, LINE doesn't exactly link to us, as if they would lmao. So the new people picking it up don't notice this forum exists unless they seek it out through google. Though I do think there are alot of no-posters who just read whats going on rather than commenting on anything. (I can't blame them with the arguments that spring up)

I see. Well Bato.to comes up as the first search result when I google Tower of god forums. So I think it's just the series declining in popularity. The arguments I've seen so far aren't even that bad compared to other forums for the mainstream anime/manga series.

D: poor poor little jimmy.

I don't want Baam to have a father, Jinsung plays that part perfectly already. About the mystery surrounding that cave..and why baam was in one with the 3 eyed Zahard symbol in it. I hope SIU makes it more interesting then just Enryu had a kid and dumped him in a cave. That would be a let down to the mystery I'm expecting.

I'm sure it's not going to be that boring of a reveal. It will at least also involve Zahard, a princess, or Karaka's involvement leading to Bam ending up where he was.

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

I see. Well Bato.to comes up as the first search result when I google Tower of god forums. So I think it's just the series declining in popularity. The arguments I've seen so far aren't even that bad compared to other forums for the mainstream anime/manga series.

Really ever since Naver stopped thecompany doing translations here activity has died down :/ 

So I'm blaming that.  

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Did the ToG section used to be much more alive than now? It's like 20-30 people who post here.

Yes... Ever since the webtoons were removed, everyone else gradually left also. 

This site was much more active back then.

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

This thread just made me question wether there are reality tv shows about who's the real father and whatnot in the tower..

I'd draw something, but so lazy..

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

Right back at you, Spud.
And do you not know that the more posts I have in my thread, the more welfare points I gain? I mean, come on man, I have, like, 12 mouths to feed at home. I won't be able to feed little Jimmy if the entire forum is littered with barely supported theories posted outside a thread that I had made, what, 2 years ago, for convenience, necessity and the shits and giggles. Petro needs money for notebooks for school! Little Jesus needs new shoes or else the kindergarden will not allow him to go there this year either. He's 13 already. He needs to be educated. Little Petra, oh poor little innocent Petra... She has aniparchtitis*. She needs surgery, Spud. She needs surgery and the welfare money is the only thing that is keeping her alive right now.
And there you go, posting your theory elsewhere, depriving poor Petra of her surgery money, Spud.
Petra needs a new spleen, Spud!
But no, I understand. You are still young, you do not fully understand the implications behind your actions, what it truly looks like when you make a thread of your own.
But dammit, don't do it for me, Spud. Don't do it for me... I am old enough, I have lived my life. I have been educated in 4 languages, I have seen the beauties of the world and its most fearsome, I have fallen in love and I have left behind me a legacy.
But don't deprive of the kids the same chance to do so, Spud! Don't deprive them of their future!
So do not do it for me, Spud.
Do it for the children.
Do it for Jimmy.
Do it for Petro.
Do it for Jesus.
Do it for Petra

Lol I hate/love you