Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

HY so-called-art

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

hananoyuuki

hananoyuuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmy own world

I will just place the ones I have post in the replies under here too.

Keep in mind Im still amateur and I dont really use references plus my art basics are......practically....near 0 _(:3

Plus COLOURS HATE ME. LIKE LITERALLY HATES ME. I THINK IM COLOUR DENSE PERSON. /cries

Im more to sketching and painting though. Too lazy to draw anime graphic like.

But I hope for critiques if you can give. 

P.S: I started digital drawings a year ago so if anyone can give me tips it will be really helpful. 

P.S.S: This is just uhm...the nice drawing I pick out of rubbish I usually draw...

Digital Art:

Spoiler

Traditional Art:

Spoiler

Edited by hananoyuuki, 24 April 2015 - 03:28 PM.

5178f95cf4.jpg

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

Man, im sick of all those people who say they suck, but show pieces of art like this

stop lyin, youre good

aovnZo7.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
COLOURS HATE ME TOO. Do you have any traditional medium art?? I'd love to see your shading!
I like how you drew poor Kaneki's his hand, but it looks a little weird. Like the thumb joint is too high up?

As someone who's a complete noob to digital drawing, that is 100% triple fire nail polish.

Man, im sick of all those people who say they suck, but show pieces of art like this

stop lyin, youre good

Yes. I feel you. You don't suck )':

yes, i bite

fp | ig

hananoyuuki

hananoyuuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmy own world

This is my latest one I drew last week...

(welp sorry i never really post anything so I forgot to attach lol)

Spoiler

Edited by hananoyuuki, 24 April 2015 - 10:33 AM.

5178f95cf4.jpg

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

so?

show your junk now o/

aovnZo7.png

hananoyuuki

hananoyuuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmy own world

stop lyin, youre good

I dont say I suck that bad but if i compare myself with other artists...im just...the 2nd tier who knows how to draw but still lacking in SO many ways.I think anyone who draws passionately feel that way. I have many online artist friends who can make me cry with their art skills. They excel so much in anatomy, lining,colouring, painting, composition, perspective and so on. WHat brought me today is my experience that i have been drawing for more than a decade but like I said, I dont have any art basics. I never learn art properly. I only started learning how to draw properly since...3 years ago? But that couldnt break my bad habits in drawing orz

well, i guess its normal to feel you suck in drawing cause out of 10 people I know, 9 would say their art suckssss. Eventhough these people are literally PROS. Like working in studio or any illustration occupations. We just dont feel like our art is the best and still lacking so much, ya know?

COLOURS HATE ME TOO. Do you have any traditional medium art?? I'd love to see your shading!
I like how you drew poor Kaneki's his hand, but it looks a little weird. Like the thumb joint is too high up?

As someone who's a complete noob to digital drawing, that is 100% triple fire nail polish.
Yes. I feel you. You don't suck )':

I havent draw traditional much these days tho...

Ah yes...the hand....well...i set the time to be only 30 minutes so I just freak it LOL yep. The thumb is too high........./punches face. The hand is just something I added so I wont have to paint the ridiculous teeth mask hahahahaha

100% triple nail polish? Pardon? ksdhfkjsdfk /hides face for not knowing whats that

5178f95cf4.jpg

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

I dont say I suck that bad but if i compare myself with other artists...im just...the 2nd tier who knows how to draw but still lacking in SO many ways.I think anyone who draws passionately feel that way. I have many online artist friends who can make me cry with their art skills. They excel so much in anatomy, lining,colouring, painting, composition, perspective and so on. WHat brought me today is my experience that i have been drawing for more than a decade but like I said, I dont have any art basics. I never learn art properly. I only started learning how to draw properly since...3 years ago? But that couldnt break my bad habits in drawing orz

well, i guess its normal to feel you suck in drawing cause out of 10 people I know, 9 would say their art suckssss. Eventhough these people are literally PROS. Like working in studio or any illustration occupations. We just dont feel like our art is the best and still lacking so much, ya know?

I havent draw traditional much these days tho...

Ah yes...the hand....well...i set the time to be only 30 minutes so I just freak it LOL yep. The thumb is too high........./punches face. The hand is just something I added so I wont have to paint the ridiculous teeth mask hahahahaha

100% triple nail polish? Pardon? ksdhfkjsdfk /hides face for not knowing whats that

yeah, i get what you mean. didnt mean to offend you or anything o/

aovnZo7.png

hananoyuuki

hananoyuuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmy own world

yeah, i get what you mean. didnt mean to offend you or anything o/

haha no. I didnt feel offended. I thought you were the one that feels offended so I felt bad _(:3

5178f95cf4.jpg

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

haha no. I didnt feel offended. I thought you were the one that feels offended so I felt bad _(:3

nah lol, i meant it as a joke, i wasnt offended at all :P

now, show more please, but not yaoi pls xD

aovnZo7.png

hananoyuuki

hananoyuuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmy own world

nah lol, i meant it as a joke, i wasnt offended at all :P

now, show more please, but not yaoi pls xD

lololol but yaoi is hot /punched

haha you can find more in my tumblr or twitter. I dont think I should spam my art here much since most are WIP. Well I will update but just posting the already drawn one from tumblr or twitter cause I can barely finish one art looooooooool

5178f95cf4.jpg

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

lololol but yaoi is hot /punched

haha you can find more in my tumblr or twitter. I dont think I should spam my art here much since most are WIP. Well I will update but just posting the already drawn one from tumblr or twitter cause I can barely finish one art looooooooool

god no xD

well, youre advertising yourself here no? so you should post some more

aovnZo7.png

hananoyuuki

hananoyuuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmy own world

god no xD

well, youre advertising yourself here no? so you should post some more

you can see lotsa girls loving yaoi hahahahahahaha

advertise? hmmm I guess I am? But I dont want to post too much cause I think that will annoy people?

5178f95cf4.jpg

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

you can see lotsa girls loving yaoi hahahahahahaha

advertise? hmmm I guess I am? But I dont want to post too much cause I think that will annoy people?

glad im not a women then~

well, this part of the forum is specially for you, so if it will annoy people they wouldnt even be here

i think you can post some more

aovnZo7.png

hananoyuuki

hananoyuuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmy own world

glad im not a women then~

well, this part of the forum is specially for you, so if it will annoy people they wouldnt even be here

i think you can post some more

Hahaha okay. I'll do that when I feel like it XD Trying to finish some more pieces but havent even start.........

5178f95cf4.jpg

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

sure, just drop something whenever

aovnZo7.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
You definitely need to post some more Meat×Will.

That's great for 30 minutes!
My last 30 minute sketch was a bummer.
Have you ever tried doing very quick 2-5min sketches?
Btw, they're whatsapp emoticons. But I cant put them on this forum.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

hananoyuuki

hananoyuuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmy own world

You definitely need to post some more Meat×Will.

That's great for 30 minutes!
My last 30 minute sketch was a bummer.
Have you ever tried doing very quick 2-5min sketches?
Btw, they're whatsapp emoticons. But I cant put them on this forum.

HAHAHAHAHHAAH my yaoi drawing days are over ; w ; 

Thank you :D

now you mentioned it....i just tried this for 5 min sketches.....so plain orz

Spoiler

5178f95cf4.jpg

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • LocationMystical Booger Forest
No references and quick sketching and the results are like that? I don't know about you lacking basics but you already have a solid foundation on how you approach drawing as evident of what can be seen from your drawings if indeed you had no references for majority of these.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Shiet! That was 5 minutes?
And now suddenly I'm revved up to draw even though I'm already in bed lolol

yes, i bite

fp | ig

hananoyuuki

hananoyuuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmy own world

No references and quick sketching and the results are like that? I don't know about you lacking basics but you already have a solid foundation on how you approach drawing as evident of what can be seen from your drawings if indeed you had no references for majority of these.

Solid foundation? I guess I have been drawing for more than a decade makes it easy to draw but I still a LOOOOOOONG WAY TO GO to build a solid foundation haha. I used to think references are troublesome and just draw whatever I want until few years ago...even now I rarely use references........even if I do, theyre for small details like hair, fingers or stuff unrelated to anatomy which I direly need _(:3 

Shiet! That was 5 minutes?
And now suddenly I'm revved up to draw even though I'm already in bed lolol

I dont shade, thats why its 5 minutes? hahahah yes go draw >:3c wwww I always feel like that whenever I see my Twitter timeline full of pretty art but already in...bed....

5178f95cf4.jpg