Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ordering of Follows?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

querty11

querty11

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Is there a way to make the list of mangas in the Follows section ordered in some way? Alphabetically or ordered by date last updated?

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
they are already ordered by last update
Spoiler

Neziak

Neziak

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
This seems to be not working sometimes. For example, atm my list has:
1. 10 hours ago
2. Yesterday
3. 3 days ago
4. A day ago
...etc

Most of them is ordered by last update correctly, but just a few of them seem to be randomly placed in the list.

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
it does work , but update on comic isnt only new chapter , it includes added previous chapters , comments , updated information to the comic or its banner , edited chapter that was previously broken or deleting a duplicating chapters

but if you go to the My Follows list you will see when there is new chapter
Spoiler

Neziak

Neziak

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Ahh I just found my problem. I have the "English" flag selected in my "My Follows" page. The dates displayed there then becomes the date of the last English chapter uploaded. If I click "Show All", the order remains the same but the dates displayed changes to the date of the last chapter uploaded for any language which is what the list appears to be sorting by.

Perhaps you could make it such that if the "English" flag is selected, the list gets sorted by those dates instead?

Thanks.

YBloc Rellim

YBloc Rellim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
already said this in another forum but this seems to also be a proper place

i would like it to list from top to bottom last updated manga. cause i dislike looking through my entire list for the new updates. (make it like mangafox please)

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
it does list things in last updated manga...

YBloc Rellim

YBloc Rellim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
then why isnt it?

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
Maybe you have a language filter and it has updates on another language. Maybe there IS a new chapter, but you can't see it yet (delay rules). Maybe it's a bug and you need to report it.

schlulou

schlulou

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts

Maybe you have a language filter and it has updates on another language. Maybe there IS a new chapter, but you can't see it yet (delay rules). Maybe it's a bug and you need to report it.

Doesn't all the possibilities you mentioned above count as a bug Grumpy? What's the use for me in making me aware of a chapter I can't see yet? Or of updates in a language I'm not interested in?

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
just because you are not interested in some of the features batoto offers , it doesnt make them bug's
Spoiler

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts

Doesn't all the possibilities you mentioned above count as a bug Grumpy? What's the use for me in making me aware of a chapter I can't see yet? Or of updates in a language I'm not interested in?

I do intend to change them, but require a bit more of work as each comic will need to be tracked and sorted on a different basis. So, been rather lazy to change that.

schlulou

schlulou

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts

just because you are not interested in some of the features batoto offers , it doesnt make them bug's

No offense was intended Loki...
Whats wrong with mentioning parts of a function you don't understand and/or discussing it with the guys who want it like that?
I still think its misleading that follow entries jump to the first position but once you go there nothing can be seen if you aren't one of the release moderators or have this special language selected...
So lets say it's an usability issue and not a bug.

I do intend to change them, but require a bit more of work as each comic will need to be tracked and sorted on a different basis. So, been rather lazy to change that.

No hurry...glad you think about and look into it.