Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Raws/Spoilers discussion

sousei no onmyouji spoilers sousei no onmyouji spoilers

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Spoiler

I dunno if I should hide the spoilers because the thread is specifically made to talk about them >w>;;; I just did it anyway just in case

tumblr_inline_nz5vlthuBv1tst7ee_500.gif

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

So yeah, everyone pretty much still looks the same even after 2 years...

I'm seriously digging the new school uniforms though *-*

And that the exorcism at the beginning was so much fun to look at :D

Ash.

Ash.

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hey a quick question, are you reading the RAWs or is there another site translating them?

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Hey a quick question, are you reading the RAWs or is there another site translating them?

I'm reading the raws; the scanlation team is still stuck at chapter 11

Azerty2000ish

Azerty2000ish

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
where can I read the raws ? I managed to read through Chapter 18, but in Chinese (even in Japanese I would have understood better ^^) and I find Chapter 19 nowhere

Edited by Azerty2000ish, 15 May 2015 - 06:22 PM.

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

where can I read the raws ? I managed to read through Chapter 18, but in Chinese (even in Japanese I would have understood better ^^) and I find Chapter 19 nowhere

I bought the magazine that chapter 19 was in. The chapter's not in Chinese yet.

Azerty2000ish

Azerty2000ish

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Crap... Are you Japanese ? Do you think you could scan the Chapter ?

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Crap... Are you Japanese ? Do you think you could scan the Chapter ?

I don't want to take the magazine apart ;-;

Plus, scanning the chapter would take up a lot of time that I don't have at the moment sorry D:

Azerty2000ish

Azerty2000ish

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
That's okay I understand :) I'll juste wait for the Chinese version and an English or French scanlations to understand ;)

Azerty2000ish

Azerty2000ish

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Just to know, how is the Chapter 19 ? Is it good ?

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Just to know, how is the Chapter 19 ? Is it good ?

I enjoyed it! But the cliffhanger is making me suffer for an entire month OTL

The fight at the beginning showed off Rokuro and Benio being badasses and it was fun to look at. We also got to see Mayura trying to do an exorcism but she still needs to train more; poor girl fears that she'll never catch up to Benio and Rokuro :c

And then the chapter ended right when Shimon Ikaruga showed up and challenged Rokuro to a fight

Azerty2000ish

Azerty2000ish

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Argh... It'll be hard to wait ^^ I know it seems strange but can you tell me what's the name of the Chapter 19 with kanji and furigana ? I'm the founder of the french wikia of Sousei no Onmyouji and I'm making the pages for the chapters and I want it to be the more filled possible :)

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Argh... It'll be hard to wait ^^ I know it seems strange but can you tell me what's the name of the Chapter 19 with kanji and furigana ? I'm the founder of the french wikia of Sousei no Onmyouji and I'm making the pages for the chapters and I want it to be the more filled possible :)

星々の躍動

(ほしぼしのやくどう)

Azerty2000ish

Azerty2000ish

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Thanks a lot !

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

So the rest of the 12 Heavenly Commanders were revealed in Jump SQ Crown earlier this month

What do you guys think of them? ouo

I think my favorite is Tatara, the one with the emoticon mask, because he seems adorable xD

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

It would be pretty neat if someone could please explain what is going on in the raws

All I can do is stare at the pretty pictures.... 

No seriously, what IS inside of Sayo (And Rokuro?)

As for confused people, here are the names, correct me if I'm wrong: 

-The new girl who tried jumping (on) Rokuro is called Sayo and she is Shimon's cousin (The young redhead commander)

-The new Basaras are called Hijirimaru(Creepy Twin Tails) and Higano(Smiling What Is Smiling). 

Not sure which one is creepier

I hope Kamui can come and kick their ass

Or help kick their ass since he might lose in a two on one

Did I mention he's my favorite character so far

Since he went "umm where did I put my amulet again"

I crack up everytime

I'll stop ranting now

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Inside Sayo is the spirit of Kuzunoha (Seimei's mom) and Seimei's spirit is inside Rokuro

it's explained that enchanted powers are basically the spirits of onmyouji from the past

iconxraiza

iconxraiza

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

This korean site has the chap up to chap 25 http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/549402

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Inside Sayo is the spirit of Kuzunoha (Seimei's mom) and Seimei's spirit is inside Rokuro

it's explained that enchanted powers are basically the spirits of onmyouji from the past

Ooooh I see... Shouldn't she be a twin star then though? AM CONFUSED

Funny, but I had actually guessed it had something to do with Seimei's mom because of the fox ears, and dismissed it because of the twin stars business :P

Onmyouji of the past uh... But then aren't impurities stealing ghosts then? Weren't they something like an accumulation of man's sorrow and sins or something like that? 

Does it mean powerful Impurities are a bit like the Menos Grande (I think they were called that?) and they start out like Hollows from Bleach? 

...Does that mean that Kamui has the souls of Benio's parents? Man, that's creepy.

Edited by Nualie, 03 December 2015 - 12:36 PM.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Eus

Eus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Ooooh I see... Shouldn't she be a twin star then though? AM CONFUSED

Funny, but I had actually guessed it had something to do with Seimei's mom because of the fox ears, and dismissed it because of the twin stars business :P

Onmyouji of the past uh... But then aren't impurities stealing ghosts then? Weren't they something like an accumulation of man's sorrow and sins or something like that? 

Does it mean powerful Impurities are a bit like the Menos Grande (I think they were called that?) and they start out like Hollows from Bleach? 

...Does that mean that Kamui has the souls of Benio's parents? Man, that's creepy.

Woah that's a lot of questions...I'll answer them in order xD

Seimei's spirit should've been the Miko's thing but the reason why (s)he resides in Rokuro remains a mystery/anomaly....something's not adding up

Yes, the impurities are basically stealing human spirits to make themselves stronger

I've never read/watched Bleach but I guess they are. If the Menos Grande also feed off of human spirits to increase their strength and advance their powers/abilities, they yes, Impurities are like them. Basara probably started off as regular impurities before they kill enough humans to gain a human form. I can assume that that's also how they gained their ability of human speech.

and yeah, Kamui probably has the spirits of Benio's parents...

Edited by Eus, 04 December 2015 - 02:36 AM.