Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

UPDATE 4

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

Hello everyone!

I'm doing another update of letting you all know the following new projects that we'll be working on.

• A-Girl
  • Kamanote Kitan
  • CROWN (Nakanishi Tatsurou
  • Ubukawa - Hajimete no Kare
  • Waraenu Douji - 108 no Gou
  • Yuuwaku Kiss

I'm also here to inform you that I finally got a translator for Drop (Saori). *Woot* Sadly, Tona-Gura isn't going so well. I have no idea what happen to the translator that was head of this project gone to. Occasionally this person would message me once every month, but that's like lack of  communication; but its understandable if they're busy, but if they're gone...I need to know. 

We have a facebook page if you you guys did not know: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aisheteruSCANS/

Also, all those projects listed are all in Japanese, so if you wish to help us translate this project without stealing it (like some groups), then please apply through PM, Email, or comment below! I know a group that steal projects, I gave an assignment to certain translator and this translator gave it to his/her group to translate and practically stole the project. So I'm hoping that whoever is applying, I hope you're not this person, because I will put you in all of the groups I work for or in as a blacklist person. (: I will if you do this, if you don't then *yay*!

Edited by αρняσɖιтє, 09 April 2015 - 01:09 AM.

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler