Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

given three choices who would you....

fmk

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
let's play some good ol' FMK.
For those who don't know that is, it's Fuck Sexual Intercourse, Marry, Kill

You can switch in other options if you'd like.
Like.. Date, Parent, Eat... I don't know. Be creative it doesn't even have to be people. Let's make some tough choices, potatoes.

My question: Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini. FMK. Go.
Answer it, then ask your own question (':

yes, i bite

fp | ig

3swordfan

3swordfan

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 87 posts
  • LocationSomewhere West-East of your position. No I don't need a map.
Kill Stalin. Screw Mussolini (hes italian XD) And marry hitler to imprison him for the rest of his natral life.

Hammer, Oprah, Jesus
Eat, burn, lock in a chest

Edited by 3swordfan, 05 April 2015 - 09:21 PM.

Roronoa Zoro is my spirit animal

fcc.gif  giphy.gif 

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Who's Hammer?? I tried googling but... S:

Burn Jesus (he's dead anyway, soz J), lock Oprah, eat Hammer. I hope they've got a good meat-to-fat ratio...

Barney, Blinky (télétubbies), Cookie Monsturrr
F-K-and.... cloned a thousand times and spread across your city.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

3swordfan

3swordfan

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 87 posts
  • LocationSomewhere West-East of your position. No I don't need a map.
Hammer. As in the object whose primary use is to drive nails into things. XD YOU SAID OBJECTS WERE OKAY...
OK I would kill barney, hate fuk the teletuby thing and clone mah boi cookie monster.

Naruto, Luffy, Ichigo
Fight, kill, totes have a meal with

Roronoa Zoro is my spirit animal

fcc.gif  giphy.gif 

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
OH I THOUGHT IT WAS THE DUDE WHO SANG THE HAMMER TIME SONG. but his name wasnt hammer, so...

Totes has a meal with Luffy wtf. Meat on a bone all the waaay.
Fight with Naruto so I can see that sexy no jutsu
Kill ichigo cos i dont like his hair. Hahaha

Rebecca Black, Justin Bieber, or the neighbourhood catdog infected with rabies and aids.
1mth road trip, roommate, nagging parent.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Shiina

Shiina

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSweden

Aaaah, this is seriously hard. I want to have a 1 month roadtrip with Rebecca Black. Apart from the horrible song, she actually seems like a decent person. 
Totally room with Justin. I could fuck up his shit every day lol. 
Guess I'll have a rabies infected catdog as a nagging parent. This isn't too bad, I mean... I doubt they are sane enough, with the rabies going, that they can make a real phonecall..

A 2 litre bottle of diet coke, with the label partly peeled off. It has been opened once and it's pretty flat now. It's also lukewarm.

A stuffed teddy bear, slightly stained from god knows what, probably pee and snot, I mean, it totally belongs to a toddler, with it's left eye missing, the right arm is slightly torn aswell.

A cheap plate bought at Ikea, totally bought for you but you never got around to use it. It's slightly chipped and the color has started to fade. It smells of dust and has a horrible print of a tulip on it, you're pretty sure you have seen that image on stockphotos that one time you decided to google an image of a "tulip" and accidentally saw the stock photo among the results.

Screw one, take one out for a sexy date at a fance resturant, introduce to your parents as your future spouse.

... or so the post said.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
I'll screw the lid back on the coke ahahahha dodged.
Take the plate out on a date, and eat riiight off of it (';
The teddy bear is of course, spouse material. And if it's been with me since my toddler years, it would know me better than everyone

bella of twilight,
Your poop (not in the toilet),
Mrs doubtfire

Exchange meaningful and longing glances once an hour for a year, be your stubborn old house pet, share a single bed with every night for a year.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Shiina

Shiina

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSweden

Aaahaha, yeah, you got me pretty good. It honestly didn't occur to me that you could SCREW back the lid on the coke bottle.

Doubtfire is a excellent housepet. She's already old so, that fits perfectly.
I already sometimes glance at my poop.. I think I'm ready to take our relation to the next level. I'll take it out on passionate sexy dates and we can gaze at each other while the sun sets.
Eww, I think I painted myself in a corner. But I suppose I will have to share my bed with a female half-human. I can't give up my pet plans or my (possible) lover.

Me, A clone of yourself, the space boy in your avatar.

Go on a totally ordinary trip to the convinience store where nothing happened. The store was also closed so nothing was bought. By the way, you totally forgot your wallet so you couldn't buy anything even if you wanted. Like, man.. You're kinda glad it was closed so you didn't expose that fact that you forgot it in the first place.

Travel back in time to help Hitler win WW2... but very sneaky. Like from the shadows. No one will know you and <partner> was here. This will gain his trust so you can backstab him and claim the Saver of Worlds title. Equipping this title gives you +4 charisma and 76% better shop prices.

Set out to find 7 testicles, belonging to a mythical creature, that supposedly grants wishes.

Edit; What would you wish for?

Edited by Shiina, 10 April 2015 - 11:08 PM.

... or so the post said.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
In this order:
Me to the store
Space boy to WW2 ( he doesn't exist so I can claim all the glory )
You for the testicle hunt. It'll be like adult easter egg hunting.

Jason (Fri 13th), Hannibal, Freddie

Their face is now your face,
Their face is now everyone else's face,
Your personal chef (what they want to eat, not what you want to eat)

yes, i bite

fp | ig

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Jason.for my face. With the mask on, it wouldn't matter what I'D LOOK LIke. Hannibal for my chef. He knows his meat. Freddie for everyone's face. I could at least live with that face.

batman, green arrow, iron man
Your personal butler,
your brother
Your lover

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

bruce the butler. my butler would have a butler. and we all know his alfred is just the best butler ever. 

bro-stark. he'd better give me good presents. besides, he's about as much of a jerk as my siblings are. 

and man.. oliver's pretty hot. 

classic FMK. 

you, me, or the last person to visit your page (tell us who it is, too)

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Shiina

Shiina

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSweden

https://vatoto.com/forums/user/34582-darkprince/.
F me. I mean.. Don't be alarmed, but I have masturbated before. The step from self love to selfcest isn't that far. Is it?

M You. A pretty upside down spaceboy and a tonguecutting pale face. This is as good as it gets right? 
K DarkPrince. I mean look at the guy. He's all grey and stuff. He has a pretty cool hat though.. 

Hugh Laurie, Michael Jordan, Keanu Reeves. 
Live with (allowed to F not allowed to move out from)
Live with (as couple, has to F with, allowed to move out from, but still have to F)
Live with (you hate each other guts, allowed to F with. If you want to F, they can't refuse, they can not request F'ing you. not allowed to move out from)

... or so the post said.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Its sadbecause I had written a reply with my reactions as well,but only just realised it never got uploaded.

Well anyway, the conclusion I came to was..
Laurie for enemy cos I dont wanna sleep with him but I would enjoy arguing with him.
Reeves for couple because...
HAVING JORDAN AS A ROOMMATE WOULD BE HELLA DOPE.

and then jordan, laurie and I could be like, the most awesomest roomies ever.

Also, I bet you married me cos u wanna f me more than once(;

Fmk your mum, your mum's mum, your dad's mum.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Shiina

Shiina

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSweden

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.. Don't make me do this ;__;
Kill fathers mother. She's suffering from dementia, pretty advanced dementia.
Marry mothers mother I guess. She's the best cook I've ever met. Pretty healthy aswell.
Fuck my mother.. I don't know.. This is not a fun game atm ._.

Fmk your father, a sibling (or cousin if you don't have any), your future child.

(No... I totally didn't marry you for that reason. What? I just maybe... had... a small... internetcrush on you.. that's all)

... or so the post said.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Fuck me sis. Marry me dad (he's got the money). Kill me child since they're not alive anyway, yet.

Lemme think a hard one.

Fav fod, fav beverage, sleep.
Go without, have the whole world go without, have it 24/7

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Shiina

Shiina

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSweden

Eeeh ._. I'd want bass filets fried in butter, garlic and parsley. Sauce made of cream, shellfish stock, with lemon and some leftover bits from the frying pan, served with potatoes with skin, boiled in dill and salt flakes on top for 24/7.

I guess I'll never drink milk again.

No one will sleep. I just can't go without the bass, and if the world is without milk, no one would be able to cook my favorite dish.

A whole garlic, a whole ginger root, a whole carolina reaper pepper.

Eat it raw, snort a finely chopped one, put a finely chopped one up your butt >: D

... or so the post said.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Shiet. Where do you get these ideas?

Pepper raw, I'll just swallow it whole (fingers crossed)
Ginger up me nose, at least it smells a biiit better
And garlic up me arse. By process of elimination.

and then I will cry and run to the ER while cursing your name.

Your favourite childhood toy, your favourite childhood hero, you as a child (clone)

Marketed as a sex toy/icon (F), married to for the rest of your life (M), burnt at the stake in every major city in the world (K).

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Red Ranger

Red Ranger

Potato

• Donator
  • 147 posts
  • LocationAngel Grove Youth Center

So does the F mean female?

I'll market myself as a sex icon.

I'll marry my yoyo cuz that's where it's at.

Burn all my clones; the world isn't big enough for the same versions of RR

A bear, a monkey, and Justin Timberlake.

Eats you, meets you and gives you a handshake, get stirred up in some trouble and go on a wacky adventure.

80KIGWe.gif

New Sentai, here we go!

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
Your favourite childhood hero is yourself?

I want JT to eat me ('; ahahahheww
A beary warm handshake... and hug?
And let's go do some monkey businessss

Bruce Banner/Hulk, Hit Girl, Shiina's Mum aka...

I have a rabies infected catdog as a nagging parent. This isn't too bad.

your personal gym instructor, your boss, your in-law.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Shiina

Shiina

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSweden

I guess the nagging will get me motivated at the gym.. or else the rabies will ._.
Banner as my boss. He would understand my frustration.. Or smash my desk if the papers didn't arrive on time.
Wonder if Hit Girl can pool me a gun.. Would be pretty rad. Finally, those loud as fuck seagulls will know silence. Go to bed? They make noises. 4 am? They make noises. THANK YOU MR SEGAL. Y U HAFF TO RUIN SLEEPY TIME?

Sonic, Mario, Kratos.

Endulge in an orgy with all his friends, some super sexy romantic fancy dinner, share apartment (and bed) with for a year?

... or so the post said.