Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Durarara x2 Shou is finished. What's your thoughts ?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

luukia

luukia

Potato

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
So yeah, I'm curious to what you guys think about drrrx2 now that it's finished aired.
As for me , since I've read the light novel , the sudden turn of Mikado's personality is not a news for me. I'm happy that drrr got a good score on MAL and im sooooo happy that Izaya got stabbed. Im happy that i can see his blood on the screen. Like the hell man , he was fine in first season but in the second season? He's waaaaay too full of himself.
The moment where Shizuo used his body as Akane's shield just make me ship my third hetero pair in drrr (the first is shinraxcelty, second anrixmikado) So yeah, I think the anime did pretty good to adapt the novel and I love the ed song. So 8/10 from me

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

So much fun :D And it's only a third of the season since there will be Ten and Ketsu after Shou.

But it was great. The stories, the characters, animation, music, the chaos, this, that, execution of it all.

In the first season Dollars and all of it was relatively low profile, but this time all of it takes a darker turn, Dollars turn troublesome, Russian Sushi is shown that behind a nice service and a smiling face they are still mafia, Ryugamine realises it's not all fun and games, shit starts catching up to Izaya... lots of it happened and it all felt like natural progression.

I'm loving it, can't wait to see what comes after.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Durararax2 isn't finished.

This is only Chapter one. Chapter 2 of x2, 'Durarara!!×2 Ten', will air in july and 'ketsu' in January. Each will be 12 episodes each.

So we can expect 24 more episodes!

But Judging the first chapter, first 12 episodes, I loved it.

Especially the ending, Izaya getting stabbed, Mikado's dark side growing, Verona and the others getting what was coming and everything.

Akane was really cute, especially her interactions with Shizuo.

9/10 from me.

Edit: Seems like I got Ninja'd by Will.

xD

Edited by I-Am-X, 04 April 2015 - 07:57 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Edit: Seems like I got Ninja'd by Will.

xD

N31jsEE.gif

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

Didn't realize number 12 was the last episode lol

I thought there'd be more o.o

So what about the movie, then? There is going to be one, right?

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

There'll be more, you'll just have to wait until july lol.

But I thought it'd be like 13 episodes, but guess not.

I haven't heard not seen anything on the movie yet.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

There are Shou, Ten and Ketsu. Each is a third of the second season. 12/12/12.

Right now, only Shou is out.

Edited by Will of NGE, 05 April 2015 - 01:52 PM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I think the movie was listed as part of the spring anime season, wasn't it?

So maybe it'll pop up before ten arrives.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

luukia

luukia

Potato

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
sorry i didnt mention durarara x2 shou on my post.. lol.. relaax there's still 2 more season to go.

i really love drrr x2 shou, although i think they rushed the last episodes a bit. I think they can actually squeeze it into 2 episodes.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

relaax there's still 2 more season to go.

We Know

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

luukia

luukia

Potato

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
If any of you guys wonderinf what the movie is gonna be..you can check this link
http://rinmatsuoka.tumblr.com/post/95388513573/durarara-light-novel-translations

It's a collection of drrr light novel fans translation. The movie will be taken from drrr gaiden

Shiroyabu

Shiroyabu

Potato

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Locationdrinking coffe with Paarthurnax

xD I shouldn't be reading this thread since I haven't finished watching Shou yet (ep8) because am still waiting for the dub to catch up! xD

—And yesss Ten is next on the list!

As a side note: I <3 Chikage!

>Aaaaaaand so far, I LOVE the story telling! the plot! character development! EVERYTHING!! 

Baccano anyone?

>Also, anyone else hyped for Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax being released for America/english release? I mean, I would LOVE to use Shizu-chan in a fighting game, and have Izaya or Celty as helpers.... and other chars as well, but anyway.

"I swim through a sea of stars                         "That's no good. Was I asleep?                         "Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
without looking back to shore.                           No matter how much I sleep,                             -"I am Alduin. Most mighty of any in the world!"
Faster than light, bending time                          the exhaustion doesn't go away..."                              —Alduin, (Elder Scrolls V, The)
                                                                                   —Kenjirou (Kagerou Project)
Forever
Wherever"             —R-Type Final

Spoiler