Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Follow Again

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kalladin

Kalladin

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
Grumpy I love this new Follow/Watch system you implemented.
How are you supposed to keep track of the groups you follow? I can't seem to find it.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
There isn't...

Kalladin

Kalladin

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
Hmm, I was just wondering since you could follow groups.

Edited by Kalladin, 25 October 2011 - 09:27 PM.

NyneShadow

NyneShadow

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
There doesn't seem to be a list of followed groups; what following a group does is it follows the manga that they update.
If you go click your name on the bar on the top of the page to access the pulldown menu and click "Content | Follow," then click "Home" then "Groups," what should show is a list of manga that the group(s) you're following scanlates.

gypsy

gypsy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

There doesn't seem to be a list of followed groups; what following a group does is it follows the manga that they update.
If you go click your name on the bar on the top of the page to access the pulldown menu and click "Content | Follow," then click "Home" then "Groups," what should show is a list of manga that the group(s) you're following scanlates.

2 years later, is this still the only thing that following a group does?  And it doesn't actually show a list of manga, it just gives links to the groups'pages?  I thought that if I followed a group, new releases would show up in my follows but that isn't the case.  I only followed groups that are scanlating a lot of series I read because I thought it would save me a little time.  But am I right in saying that it makes more sense for me to follow all of the series so I don't have to keep checking the individual group pages?