Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Manga OnlineViewer Fluid Mode+

scripts manga loader

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

11.17j2 is up

I decided not to wait for 11.18 and lrn 2 javascript some more.

Fixed the Prev/Next chapter select for FoOlSlide readers and for eatmanga as well.

Now you should not have to go back to the main series page to choose prev/next chapter when reading on scanlator sites.

Tired of halved double page spreads? Want to read manga like an actual tankoubon? Just want to load all pages in a chapter at once?

Try Manga OnlineViewer Fluid Mode+ Now!!!!

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

11.17j3 Live

Rushed this update out after I realised that FoOlSlide had two versions and that the script only worked for one (example: Older versions worked on Japanzai but not Casanova). This is fixed. Also tweaked the title text for FoOlSlide.

Edited by sneezemonkey, 10 September 2015 - 09:22 AM.

Tired of halved double page spreads? Want to read manga like an actual tankoubon? Just want to load all pages in a chapter at once?

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
11.17k is live

Added MangaBlack, SpinyBack and more importantly the readers on the Kawaii Scans and Easy Going Scans sites. (EGS I'd just like to take the opportunity to extend a warm fock u to ur client side script used to generate the page image element :angry: :lol: )

Also tweaked the Batoto title text for the reader.

---------Pending--------
Sites that still use FoOlReader (FGScans I'm looking at u)
Fix for Senmanga

If any one knows of any scanning and tl groups' site reader that isn't supported yet pls give me a heads up.

Edited by sneezemonkey, 16 September 2015 - 04:45 PM.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

11.17k2 Live

Another (?biggish)update:

SenManga completely Fixed (Ero.Senmanga now supported as well)

Added Lone Manga (if you are reading webtoons there you're better of using their native longstrip which does not trigger this script)

Added Readmanga.today

Script no longer triggers for EGScans reader if viewing in webtoon format.

Settings Panels tweaked - unlike the original, the page select list and the page counter next to it will not interfere with settings selection.

More code housekeeping.

----------------------------------------

Still working on FoOlReader.

Would also like to say In regards to site requests that I will not add any site that has their page source crammed into a single line.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

ver.11.17l is live

Currently integrating Portuguese site rules by Tago. However only Maxmangas is fully functional.

Happy to announce that I have made a tweak to the code that increases compatibility with https everywhere! Now you can use the script on Batoto w/out disabling the plugin :)

Also fixed some sites and cleaned some of the rules.

lewd ver.11.17a2 was live sometime ago - added new sites

If anyone knows how to get this to work on the older FoOlReader please give me a heads up.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

ver.11.17l2 and lewd ver.11.17b2 live

I have fixed Batoto. Also added a start button (enabled by default). I advise you to use it on batoto coz automated start is slower now due to recent changes. I am currently trying to figure out how to allow users to disable it for lewds as well.

I have also imposed a preliminary 3sec delay per page for Batoto to make it more server friendly. This cannot be changed unless you edit the script. I will increase if this is still too fast. (Would like some input on a good time to set)

Also some minor tweaks. Also fixed image reload.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

Just a quick notice for those using https everwhere:

Because of inconsistencies when using https with batoto, you should open the dropdown for that addon by clicking the icon and then clicking on "bato.to" to disable it for this site. Otherwise, the results will be inconsistent for this. You might even have trouble viewing chapters without scripts.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

A lot of micro updates.

The latest version uses a tweaked code for Batoto. Now script start automation should now be closer to pre Batoto reader change. It is slightly more resource intensive, so use the start button if the auto-start process lags your browser. It shouldn't with modern PCs.

akrolsmir

akrolsmir

Potato Sprout

• Donator
  • 6 posts

Thanks for this! I'd been using Autopager for years but this is lightyears better.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

lol glad you like it. I don't think I've used autopager since maybe 2004/5.

Also planning to give hotkey for start button as per suggestion in other forum. I think F9 is a good choice (generally not used, present on laptop keyboards.) If anyone has any input on key choice feel free to let me know.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

11.17l7 Live!!!!

Start Button can now be disabled for lewds. Hotkey added: F9.

ManualDL of zip added. When all pages have loaded and AutoDL is off, a button to generate and dl zip will appear in the settings panel. Just be patient and let it run. A second button to DL the generated zip will also appear at the bottom of page after the process is finished just like when AutoDL is used.

the "Top" button is fixed (for Batoto and any site that uses # for the page url)

Also addition of KukuDM(zh), Pecintakomik(idn), Japscan(fr) sites.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

11.17m live!!!!(Tago hurry I'm running ;_; )

Fixed Kawaii.ca and a few other things. Tweaked some minor things for Batoto. added Arabic site sh-arab.com

New Feature: Choosing file format of images in zip. Default is original. default used to be png. in settings panel you can change this to png, jpg or original(if you changed it before).

Edited by sneezemonkey, 02 November 2015 - 07:45 AM.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

11.17m2 live!!!!!!

First of all apologies. If you used the Image format convert function before this update, the file will only be renamed. This is now fixed. Dl will also now convert webp (default will convert to jpeg).

-Auto/Manual DL stability Improved.

-Yomanga fixed.

-Mangaindo.id added

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

11.17m5 live!!!

I have finally after a few months mangaed to get this script to run on ALL the sites still running on FoOlReader (not FoOlSlide). You can now use this script to read stiff from Forbidden Garden. This has Also fixed SpinyBack.

I have also added a number of non English sites and fixed UnionMangas.

sneezemonkey

sneezemonkey

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts

11.17m6 live !!!!

Fixed Raw Senmanga and Mangatraders. Also added DMZJ sites.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently working on a solution for webp in firefox based on Webp.js/Libwebp.js. If anyone can and would like to help pls PM me.

Edited by sneezemonkey, 19 November 2015 - 09:43 AM.

AltTab

AltTab

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello. Started using the grease script so I could try to reload images when it comes up a mashed potato on bato. It wasn't enough with the existing code. So here is my suggestion. Try assigning a query to the end of the image when forcing reload.

Here is my modified code. used regex replace to enhance the reload. will append ?tro=lo with subsequent lo on each reload. can detect already existing querys in the URL and will append as &tro=lo leaving the existing query intact.

//Force reload the image
        function reloadImage(img) {
            var src = img.attr("src");
            if (img.attr("altsrc") !== undefined) {
                var altsrc = img.attr("altsrc");
                img.removeAttr("src");
                img.attr("altsrc", src);
                setTimeout(function () {
                    img.attr("src", altsrc.replace(/(\.(?:jpg|gif|png|bmp))(\?.*[^tro=lo])?(?:(?:(?:\?|\&)tro=)((?:lo)+)(?:.*))?$/gi,'$1$2?tro=lo$3').replace(/(\.(?:jpg|gif|png|bmp).+)\?([^\?]+)$/gi,'$1&$2'));
                    img.removeAttr('width');
                }, 500);
            } else {
                img.removeAttr("src");
                setTimeout(function () {
                    img.attr("src", src.replace(/(\.(?:jpg|gif|png|bmp))(\?.*[^tro=lo])?(?:(?:(?:\?|\&)tro=)((?:lo)+)(?:.*))?$/gi,'$1$2?tro=lo$3').replace(/(\.(?:jpg|gif|png|bmp).+)\?([^\?]+)$/gi,'$1&$2'));
                    img.removeAttr('width');
                }, 500);
            }
        }

Edited by AltTab, 24 February 2016 - 05:38 AM.