Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC]The Invisible World

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

ArseniXC.full.1854530_zpscrvcut8b.jpg

The Invisible World

Intro

Spoiler

Premise

Spoiler

The Team

Spoiler

Case Files

Spoiler

Character Sheet

Spoiler

Edited by Wandering Rogue, 27 March 2015 - 03:52 AM.

tumblr_ner0yxdSDb1qeclafo3_1280_zpsd17zv

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

hype?!

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Just so you guys know, you won't start as part of the team.  You will all be recruited in the intro.  Also, I plan to keep this rp small so its easier to manage and easier to whip people into posting to keep it moving smoothly.  Probably about 8 is all that I'll be accepting.

Edited by Wandering Rogue, 25 March 2015 - 11:35 PM.

Unbelievably Majestic

Unbelievably Majestic

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationRiding the back of the Great A'tuin.

Looks cool Rogue. I'll try and think of something fun. :3

Just to be clear, do we actually get supernatural powers? If we do, do we start with them? Or is it just that something supernatural has happened to, or around, us at some point?

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

You are just an ordinary person at the start who has touched a bit of weirdness in their life.  There will be powers to gain but I will give them in the rp but its not really a super shonen rp so don't expect too much.

JumpinJR

JumpinJR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationThe Great State of Texas

I know exactly what character to make. 

superman-vs-doomsday_zpsynujaqke.jpg

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Rogue, pls.

I'm already too involved with other RPs, I can't manage another.

Stop trying to tempt me.

pls.

ezgif.com-resize_zpsxceqaae1.gif

Crimson Century: Bratumił

Edge of Destiny: Geraint

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts

Temptation is sort of the Beast's thing.

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Rogue, pls.

I'm already too involved with other RPs, I can't manage another.

Stop trying to tempt me.

pls.

There is only me, there is only my way; there is only the RP, and there is only surrender. 

Alrighty.  First post is now finished.  Not that any of what I edited pertains to your chars but just the same.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

Rogue, I'm more than happy to join your roleplay, but since I've been busy lately I'll only join if slots aren't filled in a week or so. I just wanted to let you know my interest.

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Good to know.  Even if the slots filled a slot might open in the future.  People might die and if someone doesn't post for two rounds without any heads up I'll probably take them out and open up their slot.

Edited by Wandering Rogue, 27 March 2015 - 03:49 AM.

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel

Spoiler
Is it cool if I put this here?

Edited by Fatal Blood, 27 March 2015 - 06:44 PM.

If it ain`t broke... go back and rob it again.

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

@Fatal

Looking over your char I notice a few problems where you might of misunderstood the setting or wording of a few categories.  I wasn't too clear so that's not a big deal.  The actual problem with your character though is that I don't really get a sense for him.  There are a number of parts you toss out there but they don't really come together so it ends up feeling a bit haphazard.  So let's try and work it out together.

• First lets just handle the technical issues.  For Relationships I'd like you to put your family there even if you aren't close or don't get along.  A bad relationship is still a relationship after all.  Now for Strengths I'm not looking for your skills.  Those should be apparent from your bio.  What I want from you there are parts of your personality that make you a better person.  Lastly, you have a few fonts and colors going on so if you can sort that out it would be appreciated.
  • Was there a reason for why you choose a medieval vampire for your appearance? If you need help finding an image I'm sure that I could help find you something more fitting.
  • What is it your family does?  Why does you being a fifth son or eighth child matter?  This is set in modern times so there is no title or lands really to contest for.  What do the Felldrakes do? What is Lucian's relationship with them and how would that have affected his personality and choices?  Are they still providing him with whatever funds he needs?
  • Why lightning?  It almost seems like a fetish for him.  Where's that come from?
  • Was he a professor at such a young age? What kind of position was he in where students could die from one of his experiments?  Why didn't he care?  
  • His experiment had nothing to do with lightning.  Why was he doing it?  What purpose?  Maybe you could make the experiment more auspicious and personal for him?
  • Where did the personal servant come from?  Your family is paying for him?  
  • Why did he assume he must of died?  Why would that bother him?  He seems rather detached and logical and he would of died from the only thing he cared about.  So why would it concern him?

Vafhudr

Vafhudr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
Spoiler

Edited by Vafhudr, 28 March 2015 - 04:42 AM.

92242d14-d321-46c6-a0ac-45c7a9ce6bb0_zps

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

Looking good after the edit Vaf.

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Up for review.

Spoiler

Edited by RP Fiend, 28 March 2015 - 06:03 PM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
Hi. So uhh..

This is my first time RPing in BT (Rem finally convinced me).
Just wondering what the pacing will be like, and what we're expected to post. An approximate word count maybe?
I'm definitely interested, but wouldn't want to bite off more than I could chew.

Also, I'm a bit confused. If we're not part of the team then we're... the experiments? I'd rather clarify than join and get it all wrong.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Wandering Rogue

Wandering Rogue

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts

A WIP, hope I finish before others submit their characters

Spoiler

It's looking good so far.  Did you end up using the name Giuseppe by chance? EDIT:  and as soon as I posted this I noticed you edited a lot more in.  Time to read that.

Hi. So uhh..

Just wondering what the pacing will be like, and what we're expected to post. An approximate word count maybe?
I'm definitely interested, but wouldn't want to bite off more than I could chew.

Also, I'm a bit confused. If we're not part of the team then we're... the experiments? I'd rather clarify than join and get it all wrong.

Heya

I'd like for the rp to be somewhat faster paced when it comes to posting.  I'd like it to be at least once a week if not faster.  With it being a smaller RP I thing that should be sustainable.  If, for whatever reason, you weren't able to get a post in time you could just send me a message telling me the gist of your plans and I'd take that into account as I updated.  It shouldn't be too hard though to get in a post at least once a week.  There is no word count to worry about.  Just write as much as your comfortable with.  Everyone has their own styles so it's really up to how much detail you want to go into.

Everyone will become a member of the team in the intro arc.  So right now nobody is aware of the its existence or has any extensive knowledge on the supernatural.  

Edited by Wandering Rogue, 28 March 2015 - 08:32 AM.

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

things seem to be slowing down a bit so i'm showing my interest in this now and will work on a CS soon if things actually slow down.

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Hi. So uhh..

Hey!! welcome to BT RP corner. Hope you have a lot of fun.

@Rogue: Want me to change the name? It's just that its my cousin's name so I often use it when I am going for Italian names. I can change if you want

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler