Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Need help with a very confusing part of chapter 39.

No replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

http://vatoto.com/read/_/305946/mrs-angel_ch39_by_easy-going-scans

/comics/2015/02/22/m/read54ea10dc9b2a6/img000067.jpg

Rich house wife out of the blue "That's impossible, I never said to do that"

"You think its enough to say that at this point?"

Um, what? Where did this come from? I don't see anything in the text before this that indicates where this is coming from.

/comics/2015/02/22/m/read54ea10dc9b2a6/img000068.jpg

"I didn't say to do that. I didn't even know people like that."

She didn't say for someone to rape Do Hang? Of course not, why is she saying this out of the blue?

"If Hui Yoon was the one that caught Kim Gomoks eye 'at that place' The one in danger would be Do Hang." (mommy!!!)

Is Hui Yoon the rich housewives name?

So she was being targeted but Do Hang was the one who did her choir of delivering the papers in her place and got attacked instead, how is that her fault? Or is something else being said here?

/comics/2015/02/22/m/read54ea10dc9b2a6/img000071.jpg

"How do I apologize, so many people are living this nightmare because of my careless words"

Apologize for what? What words? Not sure if its the translation or something else but this section of the story is very confusing. I've reread it a number of times and gotten no closer to understanding.

Also, Kim Gomoks was already in jail, but what about the others? She was gang raped.

Also, does anyone know why she didn't report it? It said Do Hang herself didn't understand why she couldn't take it to the police or something, from what I recall, so why couldn't she? This also confuses me (yes I know the usual reasons rape victims don't report it, fear and shame, but it doesn't say this, I want to know why she specifically didn't report it, also "fear and shame" aren't really specific, but can be)

Edited by truepurple, 21 March 2015 - 02:00 AM.

Reply to this topic