Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your guess on how many arcs are left in Season 2

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

Most of the pictures for the preview of Season 2 has shown up already. Ran's picture is going to show up soon as he's wearing the shirt from the preview.

2-126 of Ran

Spoiler

Preview with Ran

Spoiler

If it's like season 1 where all pictures were seen in from the preview.

What's your guess at how many arcs are left and about how many chapters in each arc?

I have two guesses ...

Guess One - Is that this current arc Falling Petals is the last arc with a whopping 30 chapters? O.o crazy I know. 

Guess Two - There's 6 more arcs left with 72 chapters left. 

6 chapters for - Falling Petals. Mostly dealing with the beginning of Asha's trail?

12 chapters for the big bulk of Asha's trails.

6 chapters for the beginning of the fight in Rindhallow.

30 chapters for the fight in Rindhallow

6 chapters for the end of Asha's trails

12 chapters for Asha's death plus the aftermath. 

Edited by Kitty1826x, 15 March 2015 - 07:46 AM.

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

I wanna say, after the end of falling petals arc, maybe around fifty until third season? With around four arcs or so.

... On a side note, I REALLY want to know what would make Ran make such a face. Though maybe it'll be tweaked a bit when she does put out out the final scene, like Currygom's done previously. 

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

First time I saw that shirt I thought "Is that some kind of fanservice attempt?" but whatever.

Hmm. How many arcs/Chapters?

We can already be pretty sure that, before the end of Season 2:

1. Asha's long-awaited trial will be ended.
  2. Rindhallow attack will have ended.
  3. Knowing that Sagara mentioned that "now they only needed to attack Rindhallow" that probably means we will know what the goal of her plan is.
  4. Gandharva will probably make an appearance (We hope). 
  5. We will get a Break the Cutie scene for Leez. I can see that coming. Just look at her face at the end of that last chapter... She'll have to face Asha's trial at the very least. For her who respects laws and authority above... Lots of things... That's not going to be easy.
  6. Something will happen to Brilith and Agni. For example: Agni will bring her to Rindhallow to be able to protect her while he defends the city. Cue to Sagara killing him. And then her finding Brilith. Don't kill me, Ashes.
  7. Something will probably happen to/with Alex. For example:  I'm the only one who "Fallen Petals" reminds his date with Leez of? Maybe it symbolizes her innocence going... going... gone. (This is a Turnabout Storm joke, don't pay attention.)
  8. Ran will have some kind of role in the trial itself. For short, he might vote against Asha, and that will either be tie-breaking or significant. Leez will probably not forgive him if that happens. 
  9. Leez's will have a complete heel-face turn of some kind. Maybe a consequence of Asha's death. Cue to adult her.

Ok, I'm going a bit astray here.

So, I think that this season will end after Rindhallow attack and Asha's trial. If Sagara is successful (Which I hope, it's been dragging on for too long... Let's just hope Kasak doesn't die, cause Utpala's ghost would haunt her forever... Not even talking about Tak.) we will know what her goal really is. Then... Something else will happen. Maybe Sagara's and Alex's plan. Do we know a place where the sky is purple and cyan? It doesn't seem to be the sura realm. 

What puzzles me, though, is why Sagara is under "and a story where someone, in the end,  will have to cry" Does that mean Sagara will fail? Or tears of joy...? Ok, probably not.

We now know why Ran would be villain. But we don't know what he's gonna do.

Brilith doesn't seem to be wearing the black dress though... Hers has the good color, but also some kind of frills. 

And, another question: Who died for Alex? ("You think there is no way she would have died?") I'm pretty sure it's not Sagara...

Finally, who's that giant golden/grey snake that Leez will fight against? Will Alex and Ananta somehow fuse?

So. To answer the original question... I highly doubt fallen petals is the last one. Very highly doubt. 

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.

Do we know a place where the sky is purple and cyan? It doesn't seem to be the sura realm. 

And, another question: Who died for Alex? ("You think there is no way she would have died?") I'm pretty sure it's not Sagara...

I believe that would be Rindhollow. Just seems to be the place to me.

And, are you sure that wasn't meant for Agni or Gandharva?

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

I think there will be

Falling Petals Arc plus one other for the trial

then 2-3 arcs for Rindhallow attack...

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

... I'm changing my answer >.> 

I think this is the last arc( Your justice and Mine), with ummm 10-15 more chapter left.

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Stagehand

Stagehand

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWherever a moocher may mooch

I'd say that if this arc isn't the finale of the Season, then it's the penultimate one, with a final arc to wrap things up and set up pieces to be played later.

dondara

dondara

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 532 posts

This one and one more.

Last arc will be about Leez and Alex.

At least I hope there's one more. One similar to 'Lies for You'

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

If this isn't the last one (which I think it is), then I only see a mini arc to wrap up a few loose ends and to emphasize what's going to be focused on most prominently in season 3.