Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I'm a floater(freelancer)^_^

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

WormWithGlasses

WormWithGlasses

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationEstoria

I died from requests.

Edited by WormWithGlasses, 12 March 2015 - 03:33 AM.

Acorn444

Acorn444

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

OMG, we are actually looking for Japanese to English translators!

I'm from Forgotten Scans, and I would like to invite you to speak with our Admin, Radioactivekitty.

If you look at new recruitment posts after this thread, you will see our recruitment page and the current projects where we would like translators to sign up:

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/22062-forgotten-scans-is-recruiting/

Please message me or Radioactivekitty (https://vatoto.com/forums/user/96061-radioactivekitty/) if you are interested in anything we have avaliable.

Don't worry about grammar or proofreading, we can sort and handle all that if needs be.

As for you being a floater, it wouldn't seem too important for the time being, so we won't worry about that.

Edited by Acorn444, 11 March 2015 - 07:57 PM.

Radioactivekitty

Radioactivekitty

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRetirement Center

OMG, we are actually looking for Japanese to English translators!

I'm from Forgotten Scans, and I would like to invite you to speak with our Admin, Radioactivekitty.

If you look at new recruitment posts after this thread, you will see our recruitment page and the current projects where we would like translators to sign up:

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/22062-forgotten-scans-is-recruiting/

Please message me or Radioactivekitty (https://vatoto.com/forums/user/96061-radioactivekitty/) if you are interested in anything we have avaliable.

Don't worry about grammar or proofreading, we can sort and handle all that if needs be.

As for you being a floater, it wouldn't seem too important for the time being, so we won't worry about that.

Ahem, Acorn, if I recall correctly, I have sent this individual a personal message :)

Acorn444

Acorn444

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Ahem, Acorn, if I recall correctly, I have sent this individual a personal message :)

LOL, sorry, I posted here before you emailed. That smiley face at the end seems scary...

Also, sorry for cluttering and having general conversations on this thread, LOL.

Radioactivekitty

Radioactivekitty

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRetirement Center

No problem Acorn ^__^.   Lol, not saying something would have been awkward (two people from FoS contacting the same person).

Scary? o.o.  I have to add emoticons or otherwise my comments will seem unemotional...

Best regards,

Radioactivekitty

Edited by Radioactivekitty, 12 March 2015 - 03:08 AM.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover

I died from requests.

Ahahahahah I died laughing at this comment.

I can help with proofreading Worm's texts if they don't have time, I work quickly so it shouldn't be a problem.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Lenii452

Lenii452

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 25 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I came on to see how many people came to request for your help LOL Good luck!

Posted Image
Our Website
Our Facebook

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl
I came on to laugh at Jim and acorn fighting over this person even they're both in same group.

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler