Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

And again im looking for a manga :)

Best Answer v1989, 03 March 2015 - 01:05 PM

Ok, I have found it for you, good people.

It is Shura to Otome.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bijoe

Bijoe

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Ok here goes but be warned there are things in this manga that could be not ... teen friendly ... XD

Its about a girl who wants to model but is to afraid in front of the camera. (couse she has to wear clothes that are very revealing)

she decides to start going around her house nude to get more comfortable.

well it turns out that nearly all of the (of course) male neighbours in the appartment are also so called nudists (they are naked :P)

she lies to to one of the neighbours that she models for a big magazine to impress him and of course it it comes out that she doesnt work there

after a bit of regretting and "stuff" the main character and the guy she wanted to impress get together to a happy nudist live :P

hope you can help me with that 

o jea i almost forgot 

im shure it was from the author "Kayono" but i just cant find it ;(

best regards

Bijoejinj

Edited by Bijoe, 03 March 2015 - 12:00 AM.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
I know which one you're talking about.

Unfortunately I can't quite remember the name, but I don't think it was Kayono who drew it. I remember it was in a similar style, but she draws eyes very distinctly and I don't recall that being there.

Hope you find it.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

v1989

v1989

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
✓  Best Answer

Ok, I have found it for you, good people.

It is Shura to Otome.

Bijoe

Bijoe

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

awwww yeaaaaaa

thank you so much 

gottaread gottaread :P