Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Why this manga is second rated

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

aixont

aixont

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUS

Randomly found this manga while I was bored so decided to give it a try. Dropped after 4 chapters and here's why.

1. The MC, Amagi Souji, is an idiot.

Spoiler

2. The whole concept of the manga is hard to swallow

Spoiler

3. The MC is an asshole.

4. Hella predictable.

Let me guess, MC will never man up and will only whine throughout the series (maybe he will once or twice be like "I'll never let you hurt them! and the girls will get all watery in the eyes and suddenly kick ass"). But hey! he might be pathetic but all the girls will for some weird reason, desperately ACTUALLY love him. Oh and he will at some point hurt their feelings and kick the girls away and then suddenly realize he actually DOES love them and that they are actually the only thing interesting in his life.

Edited by aixont, 06 February 2015 - 01:27 AM.

Vandalier

Vandalier

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

Let me guess, MC will never man up and will only whine throughout the series (maybe he will once or twice be like "I'll never let you hurt them! and the girls will get all watery in the eyes and suddenly kick ass"). But hey! he might be pathetic but all the girls will for some weird reason, desperately ACTUALLY love him. Oh and he will at some point hurt their feelings and kick the girls away and then suddenly realize he actually DOES love them and that they are actually the only thing interesting in his life.

That's been Im Dal Young's M.O. since Freezing lucky for us Kurokami doesn't "really" suffer from this pattern.

Through adverse Zahard will the monarchy of the great fisherman be in ruinous trouble: The young red black one will seize the hierarchy, The traitors will act on a day of drizzle.