Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

saitama vs koro-sensei (manga)

saitama onepunch one koro sensei

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

expertsource

expertsource

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

i think of course saitama would win because

1- When garou and flash slash fighting each other they moved at light speed.
2- Saitama easily stopped flash's slash attack twicely with his bare hand
3- Saitama easily win against garou, who is faster than light speed, without using his serious punch.

To conclude: Saitama is much more faster than light speed. So 20 mach speed is nothing for him.

9REsIl.jpg

The battle between s rank flash slash and garou
3581762-0540121445-onepu.jpg
3581764-9913800136-onepu.jpg

Edited by expertsource, 18 January 2015 - 02:24 PM.

combatmaster1o3

combatmaster1o3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

Lightspeed flash was only going 1/2 light speed, still fast enough and with enough energy to destroy a planet(in reality). Still faster than mach 20, 6805.8 m/s(Mach 20) vs 149896229m/s(1/2 lightspeed). In his own universe Koro sensie is awesome but cannot be compared to someone who has, comically, no limits. The whole assassination thing revolves around his limits.

Saihamaru

Saihamaru

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

how about metal hagure's yuuki?
he have 10^60 point on all his stats except def and agi (which is "only" 65535 but still made him able to move at mach 60)

Unsuspectingvisitor

Unsuspectingvisitor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
I think its a tie considering the fact that Saitama can never be able to kill Koro sensei without any anti sensei weaponry at hand. But seriously though, both of them have great reflex even when moving at high speed so i dont think they will be able to hit each other at all.

Duralumi

Duralumi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

It's Saitama, no contest. He's literally "power man" but just in terms of raw physical prowess.

Why is this matchup even a thing?

I think its a tie considering the fact that Saitama can never be able to kill Koro sensei without any anti sensei weaponry at hand. But seriously though, both of them have great reflex even when moving at high speed so i dont think they will be able to hit each other at all.

I don't think you quite grasp the comically infinite extent of Saitama's power.

Just go read the Murata redraw of the Boros arc and take in that he was "holding back"

Saison

Saison

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Actually Saitama does not move faster than light. Rather he does move with 99.99% of light speed which is quite alot sine he would be weight around 5656 kg ( basing that he weights around 80kg). That aside light takes about 1.4-2s to reach earth from moon. Which could be the amount of time Saitama need to jump from moon to earth(as in the boros saga) if we suggest that he travels with 99,99%.

expertsource

expertsource

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

yet he was still holding back there as boro said

Edited by expertsource, 25 March 2015 - 03:53 PM.

kentnotice

kentnotice

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

www.screwattack.com/news/death-battle-analysis-saitama-one-punch-man-vs-korosensei

they decided kuro would win ...

there is a line here 

One Punch Man: "How are you still alive"  ( srly .. saitama does not have than kind of personality .. more like his going to say he can still keep going )

++

Korosensei: "Does it really matter. Well meet me on the Moon"

Suddenly Korosensei fly into the air.

One Punch Man jumped from a building into the air. The two charcters sucessfully landed on the moon. Korosensei went for the first strike turning his tenticals into a hammer and then slamming One Punch Man. One Punch Man than prepared for his Serious Strike and struck the ground. Korosensei decided to go up into the air to advoid it and then create clones of himself. The clones attacked One Punch Man and he killed them all

than saitama going to the moon .. + he can`t breath ..
saitama not kind of person run after the enemy who already run away more like his going to complain 
hey that cheating ..comeback here..  i guess better buy limited vegetable sale 

also before the beginning of the fight 
Saitama is not kind of person that will fight because he is bored ..

they also wrote that 

saitama weakness

- Cares nothing about other pepole ( people) (i just copy paste LOL ) lives ( ~sign~ )

saitama care at the same time he does not care .. 
more like i have nothing to do with your life ( i seen in garou arc ) 

- Never fights seriously...most of the time ( boros arc )
- Has no ranged attacks ( i don`t man but the shock wave his punch can make is already range attack )

- While he fast he is not as fast as some fighters
- Punches can be dodged by someone who is faster than he is
(srly wtf .. are you even reading onepunch man cause i am reading assassinate school )  

KO

The Gaming News Guy: "This was a very close match my friends (fix), while One Punch Man may have more fighting skills that Korosensei. That all became meaningless when Korosensei moved as while One Punch Man ( Saitama "you didn`t even know the name of the main character only the title" ) may be super fast he could not keep up with Korosensei. One Punch Man (Saitama)  while very powerful also lacks intellgence (true but does not make him stupid to follow kuro to the moon ) and while his enemies lack intellgence Korosensei is extremely smart for the most part and realized it was not a good idea to take on One Punch Man head on. While One Punch Man seemed more powerful on the outset do not forget some of Korosensei's feats such as the time he destoryed 70% of the moon and destoryed lakes. While One Punch Man had the power he lacked (dude read do you even read onepunch man) the speed to take Korosensei down. Looks like One Punch Man got schooled

so in conclusion this dude does not have enough facts to make his conclusion valid 

Edited by kentnotice, 26 March 2015 - 03:11 AM.

tumblr_mtjyr4aHh11s2b8dzo1_500.gif

TwattyCake

TwattyCake

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

^ It's so ignorant and biased it hurts.

Koro doesn't stand a chance , we've learned from the latest chapters that he's no random guy , but we can honestly just say that saitama's superpower is just "stronger"  , it's like a rule over reality so far , no matter how strong the opponent he was just above him. And we have yet to actually see him get serious , even against Boro who said that saitama never fought him with his true power. And we have yet to see Saitama take actual damage (except in a recent short with a cat , but that was for obvious comedy reasons). He was basically pushed out to the moon by an attack and he took no damage. Honestly the way his gloves and suit barely take and damage too I was thinking more of a "Speed Force" kinda of thing going on,or like Buu he can just tap to some hidden well of infinite energy , but thats over-thinking it xD too much flash fanboy action.

Even thought to be fair we haven't seen Koro being serious either , since there has been no situation where he can go all out , that series is about to end so we will probably see his best at some point in a dbz type battle , but considering the ridiculous fights in OPman , the end boss is probably going to be some Demon God King or some omnipotent-level being from outside of reality that wants to fix the anomaly that is Saitama.

In the end I would say he made the comparison too early as we dont have enough information for either. What an a-hole.

When I thought about it , what would've happen if Boro had just pushed Saitama in a direction different from the moon , like open space , hmmm convenient moon is convenient :D

Edited by TwattyCake, 31 March 2015 - 04:58 AM.

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

In the end I would say he made the comparison too early as we dont have enough information for either. What an a-hole.

It's like you took the words right out of my mouth. Also, I read the article front to back and it's hard to say that this person reads OPM, and doesn't read AC seriously in the first place. This can easily be seen by the way they discredit Saitama as being dumb (probably from failing the hero written exam so shamefully. It only makes it worse when we don't know how much of it was a educational exam or a morality exam.) They also arbitrarily add in feats for powers for Korosensei that are indescribable  (He destroyed 70% of the moon, but we have no idea how, nor how he'll destroy the planet.)

Also, weaknesses:

Not as fast as some other fighters? (citation needed)

punches can be dodged by someone faster than him (isn't that a weakness for literally every character ever created ever?)

Yet, he doesn't even list the actual weaknesses for Saitama:

Weak to special sale days

Ultra self-conscience about being bald

Worries about not standing out

Hero names

Money

Prone to breaking things (like King's games)

Consequences

Really, really, really self-conscience about being bald

Loose sense of morality 

Also, the fight/ synopsis was kinda... uneducated. Korosensei doesn't make clones, he just moves really fast to create shadow clones (Saitama can do the same thing.) Correct me if I'm wrong on this as well, but Korosensei moves around at high speeds using air foils and special lubrication to not be impeded by air friction (So he doesn't really fly either, he just jumps the same as Saitama in a sense. Therefore, he would have the exact same -no flying- problem in space or otherwise)

It upsets me, but it's mainly the fact that this person discredits both of these characters to this extent that's the most upsetting to me.

Draxo

Draxo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

There is no contest between basically any character and Saitama. 

Saitama's entire thing is that he is beyond the limits of the universe. He's broke his limiter.

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

Saitama's entire thing is that he is beyond the limits of the universe. He's broke his limiter.

Mob beat Saitama

Spoiler

kentnotice

kentnotice

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

.. i think he more like he remove his limiter 

Edited by kentnotice, 21 April 2015 - 12:33 PM.

tumblr_mtjyr4aHh11s2b8dzo1_500.gif

combatmaster1o3

combatmaster1o3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

Part of this issue is that they both exist in different universes. We are trying to compare positives and negatives of characters in entirely different universes and are coming up with weirdness and clueless answers. Koro-sensie has dark matter weirdness in his body and honestly we don't even know how powerful he really is. All we know is that he probably does not compare with someone who can destroy half the universe with one punch(look it up, ONE stated this). Its kind of like Batman vs Superman(Not saying Koro will win or anything) with the obvious Superman answer only Batman has won every time. We have to consider all of Koro's utility as well. Even with Koro-sensie's ultimate crystalline form, Saitama will have the strength to destroy him(considering the lack of mobility) so that is not an option. Koro can not "fly" in space and even so I don't even know the implications of Saitama going serous which being stuck in space will. Might I also add that Saitama is no dunce, he most likely won't have the intelligence to compete with Koro-sensie in academia however he knows how to fight. Saitama's only weakness(other than the comical cat claw) is that he gives his opponents a chance. Just like Sup's and Batman that is Koro's only opportunity. However we have no idea of his actual destructive capability or technique so there is just not enough fight info for me to complete this. Hopefully once Koro's backstory completes we will have an idea about his destructive power.

braboobssiere

braboobssiere

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

its really hard to decide who will win since:

1. no one seriously about killing each other so both will not get serious enough to bring 100% potential

2. saitama have much more raw power and speed while korosensei have far superior in actual combat experiance, killing technic and intelligence (from his previous job)

but my credits go to saitama since if you can't react then you can't avoid a hit, and a hit from serious saitama means dead or heavy injury (if it is one-on-one without tool assist battle)

combatmaster1o3

combatmaster1o3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

1. no one seriously about killing each other so both will not get serious enough to bring 100% potential

2. saitama have much more raw power and speed while korosensei have far superior in actual combat experiance, killing technic and intelligence (from his previous job)

but my credits go to saitama since if you can't react then you can't avoid a hit, and a hit from serious saitama means dead or heavy injury (if it is one-on-one without tool assist battle)

Yea I agree. There are plenty of monsters who are stronger than Koro-sensie seems to be, and Saitama has beet them all. Or at least could and is presumed to be inclinded to.

SaitamaBro

SaitamaBro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Mob beat Saitama

Spoiler

Where did you see that?

All we know is that he probably does not compare with someone who can destroy half the universe with one punch(look it up, ONE stated this)

Where did you see that?

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

I hadn't thought about it until I read your post, but point 1 may not be entirely true. After all, Korosenseo -does- look like something akin to a mysterious being, so it's not like there's no way Saitama wouldn't get serious at some point.

drmagg

drmagg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

90000 > 20

combatmaster1o3

combatmaster1o3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

Well it is not like Saitama has ever taken the initiative. Even in his dream the monsters struck first. I doubt Onepunch man would go serous on him considering that unless he saw a credible threat to half the earth unless he would be destroyed, Saitama would understand what Koro is(as he is incredibly unbiased). However if he sees a threat(since they are fighting) then I have no doubt that Korosensie would be destroyed, even if he has earth ending powers as he seems to imply having.