Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

Noticed this forum didn't have a thread like this yet, but the manga is already up to chapter 26!

So who do you guys think Midoriya will team up with in the cavalry battle?

Grape boy's sticky balls would make it hard to steal a headband and Tsuyu's tongue would make a decent ranged method of stealing others headbands.

On the other hand, imagine cavalry with the weightlessness of Uraraka, and the jets of Iida, just fly out of reach of everyone else :P

Also it wouldn't surprise me if the 4 students of class B on this page teamed up.

Yokohama

Yokohama

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
I think tsuyu will join his team, not sure about iida and uraraka even though i think they would want to. They seem to be in to win so a 10 mil reward might just be too much to pass up.
The iida urarako pair you mentioned would be the ultimate combo if deku could be so lucky

But i'm starting to think there should be a reward for helping deku out, since the sum of rewards for the rest of the students should only be around 4100 or so (?). That's,,, so pathetic in comparison D:

Edited by Yokohama, 18 January 2015 - 09:09 AM.

soscii

soscii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Latest chapter 29: What do you think Midoriya was planning to do with his entire forearm's worth of One For All?

Part of me thinks he was just going all out in a desperate attempt to not let his teammates down, but I think he has a strategy in mind (I don't think he'd recklessly attack a classmate with a potentially life-threatening punch so) Any ideas?

Yokohama

Yokohama

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

All-For-One generally seems to be a power/speed enhancer so my theory was he was trying to enhance his speed using his entire arm, since you can't really enhance your speed with just a single finger.

If he doesn't make contact with anything, maybe nothing will break.

GreyouTT

GreyouTT

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Chapter 30:

Deku finally managed to not break his arm! Now for the final(?) event. I hope it's a tourney like the Dark Tournament in Yu Yu Hakusho, we already have the teams made for it.

iDominic

iDominic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I have a question for anyone, if ingesting the holder's DNA will make you inherit 'All for one', then does this mean that Midoriya can never get some mouth action? Or what if he did and then the person suddenly got 'All for one' when they wake up.

zetina

zetina

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationLatvia

I have a question for anyone, if ingesting the holder's DNA will make you inherit 'All for one', then does this mean that Midoriya can never get some mouth action? Or what if he did and then the person suddenly got 'All for one' when they wake up.

when re-reading i started to think about the DNA-ingesting thing too but i'd say it's just one of the steps of passing on the power. like, it only works if you somehow designate someone as the succesor. i mean, lots of simple things end up being a no-no otherwise like blood transfusions.

iDominic

iDominic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

On chapter 43: Since Bakugou's gas comes from his sweat, can't Todoroki just make it cold enought that Bakugou couldn't sweat, rendering his quirk useless?

On a side note: With Fallen Angels recent translation I now read Bakugou's voice in Steve Smith's voice. Anybody else?

Otakustate1017

Otakustate1017

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

On chapter 43: Since Bakugou's gas comes from his sweat, can't Todoroki just make it cold enought that Bakugou couldn't sweat, rendering his quirk useless?
On a side note: With Fallen Angels recent translation I now read Bakugou's voice in Steve Smith's voice. Anybody else?

I believe it's because Bakugou's quirk makes his palm sweat into nitroglycerin that can be ignited and explode. So again this is just a guess, but Todoroki would have to freeze Bakugou's hands in order to stop his Quirk.

Mad_Foox

Mad_Foox

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Chapter 46: Yoda feelings

"Hate is a place where a man, who can't stand sadness, goes." - Godo