Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can't remember the title of a manga I read...

burial graveyard girl guy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ryvrdrgn14

ryvrdrgn14

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
The summary is that a soldier got framed for killing his superior officer. He was turned into a prisoner and then sent to a large graveyard to work off his sentence. He had a collar that had strings tied to his arteries so that if he pulled it off he would die.

He met a girl in the graveyard who only appeared at night. He later realized that he was digging holes for large undead monsters that could only be 'killed' by being buried properly. The girl also ate the fruit from a tree that came from the strongest of these undead monsters and her blood could easily kill other monsters, but they had to severely mangle her before it happened. She'd get dismembered over and over before the monster would die.

The last chapter I read was the guy breaking the girl's neck (to disable her for a bit since she doesn't die) and he ate the fruit to become the immortal thing and he broke his collar.

I'd really like to continue reading it but I cannot remember the title. Any help would be appreciated.

"To have so many creative people who can tell wonderful stories is a blessing."

"Not being one of them is a curse."

Posted Image

Deviantart Page | Youtube Channel

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Sugar Dark: Umerareta Yami to Shoujo

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

ryvrdrgn14

ryvrdrgn14

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Thanks a ton!

Posted Image

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
After reading "The summary is that a soldier got framed for killing his superior officer." i already knew what manga you meant :P

Can't wait for the next chapter, it's freaking awesome. raws of 16 is already out it seems! :D

Edited by Laurens D, 18 October 2011 - 07:38 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

ryvrdrgn14

ryvrdrgn14

Potato

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

After reading "The summary is that a soldier got framed for killing his superior officer." i already knew what manga you meant :P

Can't wait for the next chapter, it's freaking awesome. raws of 16 is already out it seems! :D

Yes, I just read chapter 16 today. I hope it continues. It is getting really exciting now. :)

Posted Image

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Seems Interesting. I'm gonna have to pick this up and read it sometime.