Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh]

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

fundamentals

fundamentals

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I think Hina's lacks the courage to come out and confess to the world that she likes him (people think they have nothing to do with each other). Whereas Rui actually hangs around with him normally in real life. Both of them have feelings for him but I think while Hina and Natsuo's love is two-way, its got so many logistical issues that they know their relationship will cause a divorce of their parents, Hina's sacking, the end of Natsuo's aspirations as an author due to the fallout and Rui & Hina blaming each other forever.

I know the feels are strong between Hina and Natsuo but I totally ship him with Rui or even Momo in comparison to him with Hina. She needs to be able to actually commit to the relationship and stop backtracking. Put it like this: Rui cares about Natsuo more than her image; Hina doesn't really. She can't even confess to him that she's leaving for that reason. And they both are really naive about hiding their relationship; Rui caught them and they didn't check the eyehole. And then they start snogging in the window on a school trip ???

What you said is true. but somehow I can't shake off the feeling that the author is going the direction of Natsuo and Hina being together at the end. somewhere along  later into the manga natsuo might date with Rui or someone else, and i believe Rui plays a part in maturing him in a sense? Would look forward to Natsuo proposing to Hina again though. After both of them has matured of course!

Or alternatively, Natsuo might use this heartbroken experience to write a good novel story, one that wins a big award, helping him to move forward and ends up with Rui, who will be constantly supporting him behind his back? This might be another great ending as well!

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNorth of Niagara Falls... Someplace...

Well, we got the 'write a love story based on a Hina x Natsu break up' chapter.  Now we need to know how Sensei see's the story he wrote.

I write fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/~godrickharg
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot
1 freezing x Sekirei crossover

Speedit

Speedit

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

What you said is true. but somehow I can't shake off the feeling that the author is going the direction of Natsuo and Hina being together at the end. somewhere along  later into the manga natsuo might date with Rui or someone else, and i believe Rui plays a part in maturing him in a sense? Would look forward to Natsuo proposing to Hina again though. After both of them has matured of course!

Or alternatively, Natsuo might use this heartbroken experience to write a good novel story, one that wins a big award, helping him to move forward and ends up with Rui, who will be constantly supporting him behind his back? This might be another great ending as well!

Reading 55-65 enlightened me. I think the "Hina doesn't give a damn about Natsuo as much as being a teacher" is not all the truth. The move is still killing her, its just the less harmful of two painful choices. I hope Natsuo's success is a reality, but godknows what will happen though Hina is far ahead of Rui.

PS: Many manga series take the first appearing girl and make them the final pairing for the MC (see TV Tropes); maybe Rui could end up being a suprise winner? Even tho it would be a shock as their relationship has been left in the dust for 30 chapters.

Well, we got the 'write a love story based on a Hina x Natsu break up' chapter.  Now we need to know how Sensei see's the story he wrote.

Hiya, Godric! Fancy seeing you here, I still haven't abandoned my mission of getting you to trickle plot secrets =D jkjk

So do you think either Hina and Natsuo will seek each other out seeing as their paths would probably cross later?

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts

Reading 55-65 enlightened me. I think the "Hina doesn't give a damn about Natsuo as much as being a teacher" is not all the truth. The move is still killing her, its just the less harmful of two painful choices. I hope Natsuo's success is a reality, but godknows what will happen though Hina is far ahead of Rui.

PS: Many manga series take the first appearing girl and make them the final pairing for the MC (see TV Tropes); maybe Rui could end up being a suprise winner? Even tho it would be a shock as their relationship has been left in the dust for 30 chapters.

Hiya, Godric! Fancy seeing you here, I still haven't abandoned my mission of getting you to trickle plot secrets =D jkjk

So do you think either Hina and Natsuo will seek each other out seeing as their paths would probably cross later?

nope, wont do it.  wont leak next chapter... hints.

and yes, I think they'll seek each other out eventually.

I also think that it will be a Hina/Rui x natsu pairing at the end.  the three living together.  but then I always #ShipTheHarem

I write fanfiction
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot

Speedit

Speedit

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

nope, wont do it.  wont leak next chapter... hints.

and yes, I think they'll seek each other out eventually.

I also think that it will be a Hina/Rui x natsu pairing at the end.  the three living together.  but then I always #ShipTheHarem

Hina-Rui harem sans Momo, sounds like heaven #ShipTheHarem =D you're being quite stubborn tho :lol:

Don't worry about it, its nice to see someone actually contributing instead of just badgering on about when the next chapter.will come ;)

Edited by Speedit, 05 October 2015 - 10:14 AM.

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts

Hina-Rui harem sans Momo, sounds like heaven #ShipTheHarem =D you're being quite stubborn tho :lol:

Don't worry about it, its nice to see someone actually contributing instead of just badgering on about when the next chapter.will come ;)

That'd be a rather one sided conversation...

So when is the next chapter.

When it comes.

That's what I'm asking.

Wut!?

When do we get it.
You'll see when you see.
"But wanna know when I'll see...
Tuff...
Smack
Waaaaaaaaaaah

Edited by GodricKharg, 05 October 2015 - 01:08 PM.

I write fanfiction
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot

Rarofra

Rarofra

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I don't think Hina doesn't care for Natsuo, I think the problem is that Hina always tries to protect Natsuo and despite her efforts to consider him as an equal at the most important moment she took the decision to break up alone (even if it was for Natsuo's sake, she had no right to do it without give him a chance to argue).

On the other hand Rui is capable to share more with Natsuo. Natsuo supported Rui in some moments she needed, even without love questions involved as Rui did for him too. So their relation seems more healthy.