Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Illogical (but logicalish) Fantasies within the Kubera Universe.

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

So you think that the system can't notice if there are two clinged...?
Or the users are ignorant and didn't even double check properly...?

Maybe you can't double check. I mean, It's Brahmaâ„¢

Sagara actually did kill Teo. 

Sagara actually did kill Brilith.

Sagara actually did kill Leez.

But Teo, Brilith, and Leez got nine lives. They also got their men to back them up, much to Sagara's chagrin. 

Which equates to... 0 deaths XD 

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts
Yea, I get what you mean.

What I meant was (and I recently become more aware of this fact) that there's a difference between getting killed and being dead in Kubera-verse. They can kill as many people as they want but those people will only become dead after their names are crossed off. I guess this is also one of those illogically logical logic. (And in real life situations too like those getting CPR... They are "lifeless" but not dead yet... their "souls" are still "looming" near/in their body for many. But then since it's like real life, maybe it is a logical logic that can't be fathomed by our current human logic.)

But yea Sagara hasn't yet made a successful attempt at flashing names for Yama to process.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida
I was never into the whole Claude and Laila thing, because it seemed like Laila was more of a mother to Claude ....
So ... 
Based on the recent raws from 2-156
Ummm a bit R-rated (Not as bad as my Shess post XD) wait maybe the 2nd one is .. who knows >.<
Spoiler

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Selenianece

Selenianece

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 707 posts
^well, I fully approve of Claude and Airi being half god spawns :D

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts

^well, I fully approve of Claude and Airi being half god spawns :D

Oh Laila had to give Claude up for adoption because she had him too young. Plus it's harder to pretend to be someone else if you have a kid. XD 

So Claude was given away, and this how he's only a few months older than Airi. Thus only Claude is a half god.

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Oh Laila had to give Claude up for adoption because she had him too young. Plus it's harder to pretend to be someone else if you have a kid. XD 

So Claude was given away, and this how he's only a few months older than Airi. Thus only Claude is a half god.

How do you explain they look so goddamn alike then? xD

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Selenianece

Selenianece

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 707 posts

Isn't he about a year older than Airi? It seems reasonable if you count it like one month for their mom to recover, nine months for pregnancy, and ta-da: two kids born soon after each other.

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts

How do you explain they look so goddamn alike then? xD

Pure coincidence 

Isn't he about a year older than Airi? It seems reasonable if you count it like one month for their mom to recover, nine months for pregnancy, and ta-da: two kids born soon after each other.

Look up the wiki for the 2 characters. I also may an actual logical theory for the age difference in the Theories thread somewhere ... too lazy to look it up. >.>

Selenianece

Selenianece

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 707 posts

Pure coincidence 

Look up the wiki for the 2 characters. I also may an actual logical theory for the age difference in the Theories thread somewhere ... too lazy to look it up. >.>

Ok, I'll the wiki and-

So far, the only logical explanation I have for this is that their mother had Hoti Yama thrown at her at Airi's birthday, and her 24 hour rapid aging is what made Airi be born so early.

...man, no wonder Claude'd try to shirk his duties as a Death Priest, if this was true.

Grotesque

Grotesque

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationNot here.
.... Leez sees Chandra draping himself over Laila and proceeds to punch him in the face thinking he's a pervert or something.
another God on the list to be punched.
So far we have agni and Kubera. Chandra should be there soon.

tumblr_oqgy0s38HR1vmzl9wo1_400.png

Mi'knungafsa

Mi'knungafsa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationMichigan, The Land of Water

I had this dream the other day that Leez was on another transport ship. There were engine problems again, the sky was red and gold like Maruna and Samphati were doing a joint attack and things were looking very grim. All of a sudden, one of the passengers got up and transformed into Gandharva, who was able to help make an emergency landing. Leez seemed to recognize Gandharva and they were sharing their troubles and comforting one another. They walked away to do battle against the suras that were making the sky turn red and gold leaving the other passengers to limp away to safety.

I've been wondering ever since Leez, Asha, Yuta and Ran were in Kalibloom and Leez meets Gandharva under Hoti Yama is they would end up becoming allies. I want it to happen now. I mean, Gandharva mistakes Leez for Shakuntala for a moment at the very beginning of season one. They would be great as an adopted father/daughter team. (And all the Teo/Gandharva shippers can throw Teo in too;)). On a very slightly related note (still in Kalibloom), I really wanted Kasak to bitch slap Yuta when he was provoking him and then again when Kasak took Yuta to look around the area where Teo was killed.

Come to think of it, Leez really has struck every god she had met so far. Oh, I hope she meets Chandra and hits him too! I don't think Chandra would take it well if he views humans as lower life forms, but then again, we haven't seen him enough to know if he just doesn't like Claude either because he barged in on him smooching with Laila or because he used insight on Claude or both. Or if Laila is the only human he likes, which is possible seeing as we got Laila remembering Chandra caressing her cheek as he tells her to hide her face then in the latest chapter Claude bursts in on them being close to each other. Well, regardless, I want to see Leez strike him and the two of them raise hell in the temple and get hit by Laila. It probably won't happen because Chandra will probably get curb stomped after he rampages a bit, but I still want to see it. Not to mention all the other possible fights I want to see Chandra get into: Yuta vs. Chandra, Sagara vs. Chandra, maybe Kasak and Chandra vs. Samphati

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I just remembered I dreamed of Asha and Claude last night

So i think they were together at one point, but Claude left her for Laila and she was mad? Something really short/simple. A mini love story. (Dammit Kitty, I think it's your fault.)

..then i woke up and realized he's something like ten years older than her

Selenianece

Selenianece

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 707 posts

I just remembered I dreamed of Asha and Claude last night

So i think they were together at one point, but Claude left her for Laila and she was mad? Something really short/simple. A mini love story. (Dammit Kitty, I think it's your fault.)

..then i woke up and realized he's something like ten years older than her

So what? Ten years is a pretty normal range for adult couples; it gets weird if you the age difference is more than this.

...So. What are the details? What happened?

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

So what? Ten years is a pretty normal range for adult couples; it gets weird if you the age difference is more than this.

...So. What are the details? What happened?

Yeah... Still freaked me out because I did a quick math, it was happening a few years before she disappeared I think? xS

I don't remember anything else... I think it wasn't elaborate because I was half awake...

Indigo July

Indigo July

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

Ok, I'll the wiki and-

So far, the only logical explanation I have for this is that their mother had Hoti Yama thrown at her at Airi's birthday, and her 24 hour rapid aging is what made Airi be born so early.

...man, no wonder Claude'd try to shirk his duties as a Death Priest, if this was true.

Maybe Claude was born on a different planet, and at any one moment different planets are in different parts of the year?

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Maybe Claude was born on a different planet, and at any one moment different planets are in different parts of the year?

The planet where Yuta was perhaps?
Can't decide

Mi'knungafsa

Mi'knungafsa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationMichigan, The Land of Water

When Yuta first sees Claude at the Temple of Earth in Kalibloom, he pulls Leez away and later on I thought that Claude knew an awful lot about Yuta. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they crossed paths on a different planet. Interplanetary travel doesn't seem terribly difficult in the Kuberaverse, and having read Kubera three times, Currygom really thought her series through. It is definitely significant that Claude knows about Yuta.

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts

Guys if you want to throw out your "theories" for the reason Claude and Airi are only a few months apart put it in the Theory thread. 

Please stay on topic here at the Illogical fantasies >.>

Crap, to bring this back on topic ... 

(I had shared this in private messages, but what the hey I'll share it here.)

I started thinking of Claude laughing, and eating food (popcorn, a lolipop, a donut, etc. It changes for each scene.) (somehow he's always nearby sitting in one of those movie theater chairs.)

Atera gets attacked.                        Claude: "hahaha" *munches on a snack and continues to watch.

When Teo dies.                               Claude: "hahaha" *munches on a snack and continues to watch.

When Yuta ate Leez's face.            Claude: "hahaha" *munches on a snack and continues to watch.

At Saha's funeral.                            Claude: "hahaha" *munches on a snack and continues to watch.

Seeing Laila get XXX by Chandra.  Claude: *cries from seeing the one he loves in that situation* "hahaha" *cries while he munches on a snack and continues to watch.

Selenianece

Selenianece

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 707 posts

Guys if you want to throw out your "theories" for the reason Claude and Airi are only a few months apart put it in the Theory thread. 

Please stay on topic here at the Illogical fantasies >.>

Crap, to bring this back on topic ... 

(I had shared this in private messages, but what the hey I'll share it here.)

I started thinking of Claude laughing, and eating food (popcorn, a lolipop, a donut, etc. It changes for each scene.) (somehow he's always nearby sitting in one of those movie theater chairs.)

Atera gets attacked.                        Claude: "hahaha" *munches on a snack and continues to watch.

When Teo dies.                               Claude: "hahaha" *munches on a snack and continues to watch.

When Yuta ate Leez's face.            Claude: "hahaha" *munches on a snack and continues to watch.

At Saha's funeral.                            Claude: "hahaha" *munches on a snack and continues to watch.

Seeing Laila get XXX by Chandra.  Claude: *cries from seeing the one he loves in that situation* "hahaha" *cries while he munches on a snack and continues to watch.

This exactly why he's my trash favourite; he's trash but the black comedy he spouts in these situations are my type of comedy.

Thinking about it, how did Saha and Claude usually interact with each other? Saha seemed to be chill with him, even when he was eating donuts. How much is he used to it?

And now I'm imagining Claude and Saha sharing black humor jokes with each other, with spectators half terrified, because Claude saying them is creepy, but Saha saying them is dowright scary.

...will we see Saha's funeral in the webtoon, now that Saha had a flashback this chapter?

Edited by Selenianece, 29 September 2015 - 09:04 PM.

Lazy Mister Rabbit

Lazy Mister Rabbit

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts

This exactly why he's my trash favourite; he's trash but the black comedy he spouts in these situations are my type of comedy.

Thinking about it, how did Saha and Claude usually interact with each other? Saha seemed to be chill with him, even when he was eating donuts. How much is he used to it?

And now I'm imagining Claude and Saha sharing black humor jokes with each other, with spectators half terrified, because Claude saying them is creepy, but Saha saying them is dowright scary.

...will we see Saha's funeral in the webtoon, now that Saha had a flashback this chapter?

Claud is priest of Death after all. Isn't black humor mandatory for them?

That would be so epic!

Miss you are a genius!

I hope Saha wont be buried in crystal tomb on top of the mountain via special form of kasak breath (he developed it for his daughter when she was little. She woudn't let them, parents, feed her if he didn't crystalize some flowers/birds/rocks/drops of water/flames/light/insects.).

Edited by Lazy Mister Rabbit, 30 September 2015 - 01:06 AM.