Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batoto speed? Anyone having problems atm?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

zilentworld

zilentworld

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSeventh Heaven Bar
Im having problems about the speed of the site atm, dunno what happened but suddenly my speed went down and i cant even load a single page (even waiting for minutes). It never happened to me before and my speed on other sites is still the same, anyone else having the same problem?

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Its working normal for me~ =_=

zilentworld

zilentworld

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSeventh Heaven Bar
really? its stupid how it suddenly slowed down for me :|, ill try to restart

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Works freaking good here :D

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

kite

kite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
I also get a slower loading speed here compare to other places
maybe this place has higher quality iono

LittleMelon18

LittleMelon18

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 266 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
It's either you reached your internet cap and it slowed down (happens to me) or your ISP is handling a lot of bandwidth usage at the time you're using the internet (happens to me as well).

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Whilst it's unlikely, it could be that Batoto is handling a LOT of traffic - but since it works fine for others that shouldn't be it.

It may be your internet connection. Are other sites working fine?

*Thread moved to Batoto Support
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
A network glitch can really happen anywhere between your computer and our server. As of posting, I don't see any problems at our direct end. As for between you and us, it's rather out of my control. But, if you'd like, you can try posting your trace route.
http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/troubleshooter/traceroute.html
I can try to diagnose the issue or send it to my provider for further reviews. Though, most likely, it'll just solve itself in few hours.

Possibly related (but likely no longer relevant), we did have a very large DDoS attack earlier (around 12hrs ago on the network) that probably affected a large percentage of the readers to cause very unresponsive website. But, I think that has been resolved already.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Wait, a DDOS attack? Who did that?!
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

Wait, a DDOS attack? Who did that?!

Mr. anonymous :P

Probably was small DDOS because if it was a big one the whole site would've been down.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
DDoS attack, hmm.

Probably was small DDOS because if it was a big one the whole site would've been down.

Grumpy said "very large" so I don't think it was a small one. ;)

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
well, it depends what people think is large, personally think 10gbit is large very large would be at least 5gbit/sec.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

Guest_IncomingMAIL_von_Kartoffel

Guest_IncomingMAIL_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
I've been having the same problem, pretty sure it's not my internet connetion.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

well, it depends what people think is large, personally think 10gbit is large very large would be at least 5gbit/sec.

It was an attack on the network, not our site specifically. Our datacenter is a fairly large, bandwidth specialty one with well over hundred gigabit connection and more than doubling soon. So, if it's enough to affect the network, I suspect it was well over 10gbit attack. I haven't bothered to pry the datacenter on more information since it won't change anything.

I've been having the same problem, pretty sure it's not my internet connetion.

Like I said before, you can try posting your traceroute to attempt to diagnose the issue. Just saying it's slow unfortunately doesn't give much of a lead where to even start investigating when it works normally for others.