Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

best time to upload doujinshi

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

normal_

normal_

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Because they don't have periodical updates, doujinshi gets forgotten easily. Uploading at the best time could help more people enjoy it. So when is the best time to upload doujinshi?

Huffly Parfait

Huffly Parfait

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAlpaca Land

Umm, I'm not entirely sure about this-- but so far as I've noticed, the best times are when:

• Character's birthday (if you mean doujinshi as in the doujin that uses characters from a certain series...)
  • International event day (Such as New Year event, Mother's day, Father's day, etc)
  • Events such as Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Easter day.... well I mean the days in which some people are aware of...

Like when a-certain-of-my-favorite-character's birthday was coming, I expected there would be new doujins (about that character, of course) gonna be released on that day, although there wasn't any exact "proof" that there would be any lol, but surely-- my guess was right. So... yea. That kind of day when people would hope for "New releases, please!" like that.

♥ Huffly Parfait Scans ♥

hufflyparfait.png
Website || Forum || Private Message || E-mail; [email protected]

Japanese/Korean/Chinese Translator and Cleaner are needed!

Spoiler

normal_

normal_

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

thanks for the reply.