Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

List of mysteries still not answered.

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Maybe I should reword the question as "Why does Laila wear a green wall-eyed monster head for a mask instead of something less scary?" :D

I think battradio may have added the bit about being sensitive to light, so I wonder if it's from the blog?

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
How did Kubera kill Ananta?
How was Ran able to hear Yuta's warning in sura speech?

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

Sorry for my delay updating this, I was in the middle of moving (no internet X_X , well it was limited and I ran through all my 4g data quickly T^T ) 

Since Lorraine promised to get married if she couldn't get Ruche fired, shouldn't she be making wedding plans with Saha?

Who was Riche trying to resurrect after the Cataclysm?

Why does Laila wear a mask?

The Lorraine question was answered, I added it and noted what chapter it was answered.

I thought it was said that it was Riche's Fiancé but maybe that was my speculation ... (I'll relook later) 

I could have sworn the mask thing was sololy because it enhances her darkness attributes. (Like how Asha's clothes were specially made for her attributes.) 

Do you still want me to ask why the green mask? To me I think it's just an added comedy aspect, like Agni with the swirly glasses.  

EDIT -

Horseshoe Crab already asked How did Kubera kill Ananta? and I updated it.

Edited by Kitty1826x, 04 January 2015 - 10:56 PM.

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Will Yuta resurrect once he dies?

(this question gets more and more interesting with Samphati hunting him down hehe xD)

Why do you think Ran would be a villain?!

The only similarity between Maruna, Ran and Yuta is that they lost their mothers = victims XD

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
Oh, also: Why did Agni see nothing but a red X when he used insight on Asha?

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts

Why do you think Ran would be a villain?!

The only similarity between Maruna, Ran and Yuta is that they lost their mothers = victims XD

Are you asking why that's there? Or trying to get it added (If this one it's already been added heh) 

Why the question is there is because of the S2 preview.

You see "This is a war with no villains, only victims..." followed by a pic of Maruna, Ran, and Yuta. 

Now we can obviously see why Maruna is considered a villain, and just now slowly seeing how he can be a victim.

With Yuta, you can view him as a villain, because of what he did to Leez .... and the thing with Samphati's sister. (Well I guess mostly the thing with her sister), and you can also see how he was a victim. 

Now why on earth would Ran's picture be there with the "no villains, only victims" section ? I doubt Ran was put there just to be a victim... Plus the look on his face is a bit menacing. 

EDIT

After looking at the preview several more times... It could have been God Kubera as a "villain" and the other 3 are "victims"  

( I originally thought it was showing Gandharva and God Kubera with "You think there is no way she would have died?" which could still be true ... )

Edited by Kitty1826x, 04 January 2015 - 11:56 PM.

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

What were God Kubera's parting words to Yuta? (ch119)

What is Leez's memory worse then death? (ch120)

What mysteries will be solved in new Arc?

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts

What were God Kubera's parting words to Yuta? (ch119)

What is Leez's memory worse then death? (ch120)

What mysteries will be solved in new Arc?

I'll add the parting words question as that likely to not get answered for a while .... 

The 2nd question ... well until 2-120 officially comes out (the group decides on the best wording for the chapter) that may be added... but so far it seems to just be foreshadowing that the events that are going to take place in the city would seem worst than death. 

The last question seems too general? or vague? temporary? (Like if I write it down it'll get answered soon enough. Unlike the other ones ... ) Maybe it's better suited for the raw current chapter, or theories dump thread. 

** Of course if anyone else (or you, popcrazy) thinks the last two questions should be added because you disagree with me for [insert reason(s)] then I'll add it. 

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

I'll add the parting words question as that likely to not get answered for a while .... 

The 2nd question ... well until 2-120 officially comes out (the group decides on the best wording for the chapter) that may be added... but so far it seems to just be foreshadowing that the events that are going to take place in the city would seem worst than death. 

The last question seems too general? or vague? temporary? (Like if I write it down it'll get answered soon enough. Unlike the other ones ... ) Maybe it's better suited for the raw current chapter, or theories dump thread. 

** Of course if anyone else (or you, popcrazy) thinks the last two questions should be added because you disagree with me for [insert reason(s)] then I'll add it. 

Your right the last two questions, seem only like temporary ones, but the parting words should be added.. as I don't think we'll find that out for quite some time(if at all) :)

Upset

Upset

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

I think everyone has wondered this. Do garuda sura raise their children like actual birds do? Did Garuda regurgitate predigested food in maruna's throat? We may never know.

Also, who made Leez's dress? it was a famous creation magician, and it's a unique piece, but the 2 creation magicians leez has met didn't comment on it, so it must have been somebody else.

Edited by Upset, 16 January 2015 - 10:39 PM.

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts

Your right the last two questions, seem only like temporary ones, but the parting words should be added.. as I don't think we'll find that out for quite some time(if at all) :)

Yup, I already added it. :D  It's under Yuta's section. (I personally thought it was a good question) 

I think everyone has wondered this. Do garuda sura raise their children like actual birds do? Did Garuda regurgitate predigested food in maruna's throat? We may never know.

Also, who made Leez's dress? it was a famous creation magician, and it's a unique piece, but the 2 creation magicians leez has met didn't comment on it, so it must have been somebody else.

I made a new section for these sort of questions. As they may be an answer out in Currygom's blog or something ... 

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Some more:

Who was the person that Agni was looking for (that Gandharva claims to have killed to make Agni get angry)?

What did Agni say to Gandharva in chapter 20?

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

What did Agni see in Asha? (I didn't see this one...)

What did Alex tell Sagara, so that she "was bemused, and pitied her"?

Why did we see Ananta's hair change in Sagara's flashback of him going to the enemy?

Who is it that Sagara wants revenge against?

Did something happen to Clophe, so that he became antisocial?

When will Airi and Clophe meet again? 

Are the snake team members really Sagara's offspring?

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Why Kubera made Sagara attack Atera even if he knew that Leez was not there anymore? Maybe there was another nameholder?

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

popabogdan

popabogdan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationBucharest,Romania

Who's Currygom? This is something I really want to know xD

(I mean irl)

Edited by popabogdan, 25 January 2015 - 07:44 PM.

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

"What did Alex tell Sagara, so that she "was bemused, and pitied her"?

wasn't alex the one who said that he pitied her? cause the writing was in yellow..and cause I don't see sagara pitying anyone no matter how sad their ending may be :huh: (or maybe I see her character as too heartless?...)

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

"What did Alex tell Sagara, so that she "was bemused, and pitied her"?

wasn't alex the one who said that he pitied her? cause the writing was in yellow..and cause I don't see sagara pitying anyone no matter how sad their ending may be :huh: (or maybe I see her character as too heartless?...)

I dunno... Which chapter was it again?

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts

s2 chapter 52

never mind the writing was in white, believed god kubera was the one who said he was pitying her all this time, (ugh!, I convinced myself I read that line in yellow, not white *facepalm*..) 

As for Sagara, well I guess I can say I see her in a new light now. :P

(In the future I'll remind myself to double check the color of the text)

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts

Some more:

Who was the person that Agni was looking for (that Gandharva claims to have killed to make Agni get angry)?

What did Agni say to Gandharva in chapter 20?

Done. 

What did Agni see in Asha? (I didn't see this one...)

What did Alex tell Sagara, so that she "was bemused, and pitied her"?

Why did we see Ananta's hair change in Sagara's flashback of him going to the enemy?

Who is it that Sagara wants revenge against?

Did something happen to Clophe, so that he became antisocial?

When will Airi and Clophe meet again? 

Are the snake team members really Sagara's offspring?

Isn't 'What did Agni see in Asha?' the same as 'Why did Agni see a red X'

'Who is it that Sagara wants revenge against?' That's not God Kubera? O.o  ... Okay I'll add it.
'When will Airi and Clophe meet again?' It doesn't seem to be one of those mysteries that's part of the plot? More like you just have to wait and see. 
'Are the snake team members really Sagara's offspring?' o.O Where did that come from?
(added the rest)

Why Kubera made Sagara attack Atera even if he knew that Leez was not there anymore? Maybe there was another nameholder?

Done.

Who's Currygom? This is something I really want to know xD

(I mean irl)

.... Done. 

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  1. Isn't 'What did Agni see in Asha?' the same as 'Why did Agni see a red X'
  2. 'Who is it that Sagara wants revenge against?' That's not God Kubera? O.o  ... Okay I'll add it.
  3. 'When will Airi and Clophe meet again?' It doesn't seem to be one of those mysteries that's part of the plot? More like you just have to wait and see. 
  4. 'Are the snake team members really Sagara's offspring?' o.O Where did that come from?

1. Right. That's true.
  2. Well, why would she cooperate with the guy she wants revenge against?
  3. That's just a fangirl question. Don't ask.
  4. Well, they all have a darkness attribute, Ria's other attribute matches with Vasuki's and Pingara's with Manasvins. But that's still all a speculation...