Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

List of mysteries still not answered.

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

Boggyb

Boggyb

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 891 posts

Yes, but it's not the 'standard' Insight that gods have. (2-109 & 2-110)

I don't consider that a confirmation. He's hearing what he assumes are people's negative thoughts about him. That sounds like auditory-only schizophrenia. 

Edited by Boggyb, 04 May 2015 - 04:53 AM.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

I don't consider that a confirmation. He's hearing what he assumes are people's negative thoughts about him. That sounds like auditory-only schizophrenia.

Well, he doesn't only hear negative thoughts, he just hears what people (and sura) are thinking. It's obviously not an auditory hallucination when he catches that Ananta upani by using his Insight to hear its thoughts, when even Maruna couldn't sense it due to the hiding transcendental it was using. He also hears Leez thanking him and saying that she likes him, which is accompanied by an image of future Leez, so this incident is more like traditional Insight than the other ones.

Kitty1826x

Kitty1826x

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationNot Always Sunny Florida

Silly me...

Why did Shess bring Leny with him to the sura realm?

Is this different from 'Why is Leny so important to Shess?' Meaning do you think the two questions have different answers?

Does Yuta have the power of Insight? (2-102)

Not adding it, sorry. 

I agree with rojo. 

Yuta has the same sort of insight as Taraka, although probably not distorted like hers ... but in the sense of blue eyes and whatnot. 

Yuta has a different insight like how Visnu's insight is different from everyone else. 

Yes yes, I know I make longwinded comments, but that's just me >.<
I should proof read my comments more, but I won't...
So keep in mind I'm filled with typos

Link to Kubera's quick translation pads list: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/p/r.74c75762216421fe02843be5edd86cf0

If you have the time and want to help out BKS: http://babokim-scans.ddns.net:9001/mypads/index.html?/mypads/group/transcribing-and-rewriting-kubera-r912325e/view
Read the first pad "Getting started" for instructions.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts
It's very possible that Taraka's insight isn't distorted at all. We've already seen that Yuta can be in denial of certain facts, and conveniently erases things he doesn't like from his memory.

I suppose I should add a mystery question: (2-7) Who is the 5th person in the silhouette picture with Zard Blain, Parr Hael, Clari Utas, and Teo Rakan? He's probably also the same guy sitting next to Parr during the Test of the Sword (2-38).

Edited by Horseshoe Crab, 05 May 2015 - 11:09 PM.

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

I'm not sure if it's already been added to the OP but we don't know why Urha didn't become an AA. His bio from the chapter of his introduction seems to imply there is a particular reason why he became an A+ rather than an AA.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

It's very possible that Taraka's insight isn't distorted at all. We've already seen that Yuta can be in denial of certain facts, and conveniently erases things he doesn't like from his memory.

I suppose I should add a mystery question: (2-7) Who is the 5th person in the silhouette picture with Zard Blain, Parr Hael, Clari Utas, and Teo Rakan? He's probably also the same guy sitting next to Parr during the Test of the Sword (2-38).

That guy sitting next to Parr is just a supervisor of the Test of the Sword.

I remember that Yuta's insight is the same kind as Taraka's and Kali's.
Which makes me remember also:
How can someone look for Yuta's profile in the blog? Need to check on that attribute-thing.

Can't decide

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Why did Kali want to kill Shiva? (1-42)

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
I don't know if this was answered but during Kasak and Shess' talk, the latter mentions something that Kasak can't reveal to a God no matter what and consequently shouldn't attend the magician's meeting (season 1, chapter 100). If we don't already know what that was (I don't recall), I think it should be added.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

That guy sitting next to Parr is just a supervisor of the Test of the Sword.

The test supervisors all wear burgundy robes.

The top 6 scorers were called into the waiting area, and that guy is person #6.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

I don't know if this was answered but during Kasak and Shess' talk, the latter mentions something that Kasak can't reveal to a God no matter what and consequently shouldn't attend the magician's meeting (season 1, chapter 100). If we don't already know what that was (I don't recall), I think it should be added.

It is the sercret about kalavinka, that he refused to say to shess himself earlier

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
Ah, yes. Thank you.

Another thing I didn't see on the OP: the Primeval Gods all have two attributes/jurisdictions as opposed to one, but are known primarily by just one. So what are their other attributes?

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

well, maybe the other attribute of Visnu is time or something like that

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
Do we ever see Brahma or Shiva creating a Nastika/God? I can only recall Visnu doing so. Kali created the Tarakas but that doesn't seem like quite the same thing, Taraka herself is really just a clone. If that's the case, his other attribute might be Life. Though I can definitely see time being it too.

Edited by Blunt, 04 June 2015 - 07:58 PM.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Do we ever see Brahma or Shiva creating a Nastika/God? I can only recall Visnu doing so. Kali created the Tarakas but that doesn't seem like quite the same thing, Taraka herself is really just a clone. If that's the case, his other attribute might be Life. Though I can definitely see time being it too.

IIRC Visnu didn't create them, he just named them.

Which, given how names work in this universe, could actually be intertwined, I guess...? I wish we knew a little more about the Power of the Name, it would makes everything soooo much clearer.

microlm

microlm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 355 posts

In that case, he's the resurrection and the life. Probably disappeared for the universe's sins.

Pandorally

Pandorally

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMoved to Paris!

If..

Visnu: Ressurection & Time

Kali: Chaos & Space (Sword of Re pierce realms, Yuta teleportation skills = dimention skills)

Shiva: Destruction & ... Death? Transformation?

Brahma: Creation &  ... ?????

Blunt

Blunt

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
Well Yama is death and I think transformation is covered under creation (Bhavati Brahma can transform things).

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

In that case, he's the resurrection and the life. Probably disappeared for the universe's sins.

Visnu take the wheel

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Why do the tentacles from the Hide of Bondage get grabby here

2-112_unexpected_setback.png (2-112)

but not here?

2-136_navigating_thru_64_videos.png (2-136)

Both scenes happen after Lutz's second modification of the Hide.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Why do the tentacles from the Hide of Bondage get grabby here

2-112_unexpected_setback.png (2-112)

but not here?

2-136_navigating_thru_64_videos.png (2-136)

Both scenes happen after Lutz's second modification of the Hide.

It wanted Leez away from the scarf? 

Kali: IT'S MY SON. MINE. ALL MINE MUAHAHAHAHA

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little.