Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

All this Shipping

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

omfgimustbejesus

omfgimustbejesus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Heheh it seems I'm not the only one who thought of shipping Maruna and Cloche xD. 

You have no idea how happy those words make me. If I don’t ever reply again just know it’s because I died of happiness.

I mean hey it's not too far fetched...

To me Maruna has three potential love interests. 

The first and most obvious being Samfartface, then right behind her is Riagara, and rounding out the little trio is the least likely but also the most fitting and overall superior choice; Cloche. 

but this scene here is the reason why it's a funny (and interesting) pair. I forgot what chapter I got it from, but i had to screen shot it at the time cuz it was funny xD.

It’s from season 2 episode 8 Blood (3) 

Otherwise known as the beginning of my descent into Clorunaville. Okay that’s a lie. That *hit started back in episode 67 when she was jealous of his transcendental.  

Spoiler
sorry if the quality is crappy lol I had a hard time trying to get the pic to fit...size was too big hehe

Oh my god yes. I love that scene.

It reminds me a little of this one.  

9ThhIB.png

It has the same prankster vibe only the cloche one is next level duckery.  

I mean was it really necessary for him to enter from behind like that and whisper menacingly into her ear?

And when he said he was 'hungry'. pffft

I know that boy wasn't hungry. He was just thirsty as duck.  <_<

cocoa_mocha

cocoa_mocha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationRindhallow, Willarv

I mean was it really necessary for him to enter from behind like that and whisper menacingly into her ear?
And when he said he was 'hungry'. pffft
I know that boy wasn't hungry. He was just thirsty as duck.  <_<

Lol! I love how he threatens to eat the snakes(*hides*) xD -Especially when Sagara first entered through the gate and was harassing Gandharva, and Maruna showed up talking about a "three piece snack set" :')
I was like "Yasss Maruna eat em'!"

Back to topic, the only thing is that Cloche and Maruna are from two different clans :'( , but there is the possibility. A forbidden love type of thing(predator and prey) lol. Sadly, they don't interact much.

F3k8fjN.jpg

Gotta love this guy.

omfgimustbejesus

omfgimustbejesus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Spoiler

Ahem *clears throat*

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

cocoa_mocha

cocoa_mocha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationRindhallow, Willarv

Ahem *clears throat*

Spoiler

Yes... yes i opened and read all the spoiler tags xD
I guess I ship them too. Knowing currygom, I wouldn't be surprised if that is his love interest O.o

-Of course my OTP forever and always will be...
Spoiler

Edited by cocoa_mocha, 28 July 2016 - 09:15 PM.

F3k8fjN.jpg

Gotta love this guy.

omfgimustbejesus

omfgimustbejesus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Spoiler

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

An additional point for Cloche/Maruna: If Clophe and Airi meet again and Cloche comments on being interested in humans, he'll have material to snark back at her. Like, Cloche, that guy tried to eat you.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little.