Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Mother complex?

a little bit spoiler

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Kyouya

Kyouya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIt's called "enclosed space"

i came for the drama, and i got it alrite..also mind me, but i think MC's  kinda have Mothercon? ,

does he not think she resemble her mom, on one way or another?, obviously it's not baseless ,he might be lonely .

but i don't believe in love at first sight

also from some scene, and from my perspective she "Hina" resemble his mom

since his mom told him, that every time he(MC) cry  his mom would get worried, and sad.. so he does what she says, and help other that cry,..

which might be coincidence, the one who cry(hina) resemble his mom

i might wouldn't think this way if i haven't seen ch.10 , his past and his past mom

just my 2 cent

what do you guys think?

doesn't this means, as long as someone have atleast 1 trait of his mom, he would like her?

technically speaking "hina" got the most trait..

is it...

i'm not so sure myself , so i make a topic

n6om80.jpg

"Percieve that which cannot be seen with the eye"-Miyamoto Musashi

Spoiler

Nihilsciens

Nihilsciens

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

You might be on to something there. Though I wonder if he'd ever get rid of this preference of motherly women, as you stated it. Perhaps there'll be a deep psychological confrontation between Hina and the MC where she forces out his repressed emotions. "You only see me as a substitute of your mother!" for example. Bah, that would be weird. I wonder if the MC would even get closer to, or date Hina. Personally I don't enjoy reading about these "taboo-relationships" that much, "teacher x student" in this case. I have nothing against them though. However, I don't necessarily like Rui either. Actually, I don't even like the MC :D

Edited by Nihilsciens, 24 December 2014 - 02:58 AM.

Soel Snowfall

Soel Snowfall

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

You might be on to something there. Though I wonder if he'd ever get rid of this preference of motherly women, as you stated it. Perhaps there'll be a deep psychological confrontation between Hina and the MC where she forces out his repressed emotions. "You only see me as a substitute of your mother!" for example. Bah, that would be weird. I wonder if the MC would even get closer to, or date Hina. Personally I don't enjoy reading about these "taboo-relationships" that much, "teacher x student" in this case. I have nothing against them though. However, I don't necessarily like Rui either. Actually, I don't even like the MC :D

wow, why are u still reading this? hahahaha

If this manga goes that route, then it'll be pretty interesting in my opinion.

Edited by Jon ა, 25 December 2014 - 10:46 AM.

Nihilsciens

Nihilsciens

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

wow, why are u still reading this? hahahaha

If this manga goes that route, then it'll be pretty interesting in my opinion.

I know right, why do I even post here? :D

But once I start reading a manga it's hard to stop halfway through - Unless it's absolutely hideous... :)

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrasil

I don't see her as a motherly woman, she can be older, but before that she is just a little older and doesn't act like a responsible person.

Christine Guinn

Christine Guinn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

I don't see it at all.  For starters, Hina isn't that much older than him, (6-7 years maybe.)  An Oedipus complex, (that's the term, not "mothercon"), usually is attracted to someone MUCH older than them.  That's definitely not Hina.

CrawlingDolphin

CrawlingDolphin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hina might always call herself as an adult but I don't really see her old enough as to resemble Natsu's mother. She's actually more on the childish aspect, but if ever the story comes into that kind of twist it's gonna get interesting.

I don't see it at all.  For starters, Hina isn't that much older than him, (6-7 years maybe.)  An Oedipus complex, (that's the term, not "mothercon"), usually is attracted to someone MUCH older than them.  That's definitely not Hina.

If he really is in to "mothercon" then I'd go for his stepmom's route. Shishishi :batoto_029:

Periodic No. 79

Periodic No. 79

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hina might always call herself as an adult but I don't really see her old enough as to resemble Natsu's mother. She's actually more on the childish aspect, but if ever the story comes into that kind of twist it's gonna get interesting.

If he really is in to "mothercon" then I'd go for his stepmom's route. Shishishi :batoto_029:

Now that's a character that only purpose was to push the plot forward.(The Stepmom)

Anyway, The MC doesn't seem like a mother-con to me  and even if he is, Hina is honestly does not give off a vibe close to that of an mother. 

Edited by Periodic No. 79, 11 June 2015 - 08:59 AM.

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNorth of Niagara Falls... Someplace...

Natsuo being an idiot creates issues for himself.. geez, I wanna smack this kid sometimes.. sometimes?  all the time more like?

Not cause of who he likes, I'm all for Hina, or a HinaXRuixMomoXPres harem route, but because he does stupid shit like eavesdropping and not listening to the WHOLE conversation.  that's eavesdropping 101.  get all the dirt if your gonna..

Hina,  your an idiot for holding back but that is also your saving grace.  It's one thing to hold back the affection, it's another to hold back the physical aspect.  Besides..  you've got the 'he's my stepbrother' route to claim with the school if they question your 'romantic' involvement with him.  That however, would bring parents into it which might bring up questions of their own..

Unless we are doing a KissxSis route where parents decide to support.. ;)

#ShipTheHarem !

Mom-con?  I don't see it.  I myself am 6 whole years older then my wife, and she's not a father-con either. (20 years too.. I know a lot of RL couples that are 5-10 years difference)

I write fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/~godrickharg
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot
1 freezing x Sekirei crossover

Snibbidisnap

Snibbidisnap

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Actually it's pretty common to date people with traits associated with the opposite-sex parent. Subconsciously, you're looking for a good mother/father for your children, and (if you've got good parents) you'll use them as a role model to help decide your own future partner. It's got nothing to do with being mothercon - that would be if he was overly attached to his actual mum.