Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anime recommendations

anime romance seinen shounen

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

cofi023

cofi023

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Well i really don't know much about anime, unlike about manga. So i was wondering if someone could recommend me some good anime, I've watched Golden Time and Sakurasou no pet na kanojo, i really liked those 2. So i guess shounen/seinen romance with comedy. I think both of these are seinen. Thanks in advance. :)

Oh and please no tragedy, don't handle sad things very well...

Edited by cofi023, 16 December 2014 - 10:22 PM.

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Toradora!!!!! then Love, Chuunibyo & Other Delusions.

Edited by Will of NGE, 16 December 2014 - 10:18 PM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

cofi023

cofi023

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Toradora!!!!! then Love, Chuunibyo & Other Delusions.

Oh i watched Toradora, totally forgot haha, was a long time ago, probably the first romance anime i watched. And the second one seems really interesting, thanks! :D

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

There are a few more.

One Week Friends is nothing special, but it is nice :) A girl that forgets everything from the previous day.

Spice & Wolf is amaizing. Merchant traveling with a wolf goddess.

Sword Art Online (episodes 1-14, IGNORE AND NEVER EVER! WATCH second half of season 1). People trapped in a virtual reality.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

cofi023

cofi023

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationSerbia

There are a few more.

One Week Friends is nothing special, but it is nice :) A girl that forgets everything from the previous day.

Spice & Wolf is amaizing. Merchant traveling with a wolf goddess.

Sword Art Online (episodes 1-14, IGNORE AND NEVER EVER! WATCH second half of season 1). People trapped in a virtual reality.

Well I'm already at episode 12  with Love, Chuunibyo & Other Delusions so i wanted to ask your about the sequels, should i watch them too?

I watched SAO, and unfortunately i watched the second half... well not really unfortunately, i couldn't handle not knowing what would happen haha. I read the Spice & Wolf manga, so i guess I'll watch it.

en haha. I read the Spice & Wolf manga, so i guess I'll watch it.

Edited by cofi023, 17 December 2014 - 09:32 PM.

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationCity of Legacia

Well I'm already at episode 12  with Love, Chuunibyo & Other Delusions so i wanted to ask your about the sequels, should i watch them too?

watch it, even if it isn't as good as Season 1, it is still good imo.

I would also recommend Steins; Gate (Best Anime ever imo), but it's a bit tragic in the mid, so....

I also recommend SNAFU

Lonely-signature.png

my ideal girl: nice, shy, beautiful, loyal, outgoing, half-traditonal, half modern,  preferably black hair or red hair, has a sense of humor, a little nerd-ish / otaku-ish. 

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Yes, watch second season as well, it's fun :)

About Spice & Wolf, manga still isn't where the anime ended, and there is a lot more after that in the light novels :)

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

cofi023

cofi023

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationSerbia

watch it, even if it isn't as good as Season 1, it is still good imo.

I would also recommend Steins; Gate (Best Anime ever imo), but it's a bit tragic in the mid, so....

I also recommend SNAFU

Yeah no tragedy at all... haha and i read about that anime(SNAFU), the review said that the romance isn't good, or that there isn't any, can't remember right now.

I finished the second season just now... and my thoughts are: 'Really???? No Kiss????' Ugh.... That MC is the most unrealistic teen guy EVER haha.

Edited by cofi023, 18 December 2014 - 03:31 AM.

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Yeah no tragedy at all... haha and i read about that anime(SNAFU), the review said that the romance isn't good, or that there isn't any, can't remember right now.

I finished the second season just now... and my thoughts are: 'Really???? No Kiss????' Ugh.... That MC is the most unrealistic teen guy EVER haha.

Shut up, he is Dark Flame Master! xD
But yeah, that was a bit disappointing, no kiss in the end :(

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Shrimpeh

Shrimpeh

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationCity of Legacia

Afaik they kissed in the novel atleast i heard so), dunno why they removed it here.

Yeah no tragedy at all.

it isn't really tragedy, more like drama,

it depends how you precieve Characters Death.

Lonely-signature.png

my ideal girl: nice, shy, beautiful, loyal, outgoing, half-traditonal, half modern,  preferably black hair or red hair, has a sense of humor, a little nerd-ish / otaku-ish.