Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anyone think Shouto might be evil?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Animeking1108

Animeking1108

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

The kid with fire and ice powers has me asking questions.  He has a cold stoic expression on his face, and his design isn't as exaggerated as everybody else.  Another instance was during the villain invasion, and he pointed out how deadly his powers were.  However, he said the only reason he won't kill them was because it would not look good on his hero record, not because it's morally wrong.  Anybody else think that?

xAsum0x

xAsum0x

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Nah, he seems like he really wants to be a hero basing that off of some of his dialouge and telling the villians they'll never win against the symbol of peace

GamerTimeUS

GamerTimeUS

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUSA
No, I think he's just very cold hearted, but he's good

KuroHorobi

KuroHorobi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationEngland.

You're over thinking things.

Edited by KuroHorobi, 12 December 2014 - 07:55 PM.

Norah_and_Kelly%27s_Clash.png

BrainBlow

BrainBlow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

He just seems like the serious, but stoic type to me.

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSouth American Jungle - Brazil

He's just the super strong-edgy-dark-silent dude.

jqpyyw.png

"Yes, I'm a professional. I've been in three plane accidents, and survived them all."

Spoiler

GreyouTT

GreyouTT

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Nah, he seems more like a serious version of Kacchan actually. I'm sure he'll be a hero.