Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Covers, artworks, wallpapers and fanarts

cover fanart artwort wallpaper

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSouth American Jungle - Brazil

As the title says, post here your favorite fanarts and other stuff. Here's the cover for volume 1, front and back. I'd be thankfull if anyone translated the author freetalk.

http://a.pomf.se/mjpvnb.jpg
http://a.pomf.se/jwmsvf.jpg

jqpyyw.png

"Yes, I'm a professional. I've been in three plane accidents, and survived them all."

Spoiler

Cool Shock DP

Cool Shock DP

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationA power plant in the frozen tundra
I'd be thankful if someone could tell me what that hand-foot-thing was. It was like a horror movie spoof!

EDIT: Wait a minute! It's that guy with the hand coming out of his mouth -- as a baby!

Edited by Cool Shock DP, 05 December 2014 - 09:59 PM.

Ririmey

Ririmey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

For the author's freetalk, it says something along the lines of:

"This is my third series getting a tankoubon. This might be a rude thing to say but I drew this manga with in mind that it would be something I would first enjoy myself. Which is why if the series doesn't become popular, I'm still having a lot of fun with it, so I would be really happy if you enjoyed it too."

(I don't know if this sounds right)

Besides, is there anyone that has the undercover of volume 1 ? I'm curious about

Spoiler

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts

Besides, is there anyone that has the undercover of volume 1 ? I'm curious about

Spoiler

The one shot? Was it released?

jqpyyw.png

"Yes, I'm a professional. I've been in three plane accidents, and survived them all."

Spoiler

Ririmey

Ririmey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

The one shot? Was it released?

Just what's under the cover actually! It's different from the one-shot that was on the last volume of Oumagadoki (instead of being a salaryman, Izuku is just a gloomy boy, and the girl is different). I've seen some pictures somewhere but I can't find a good scan of it.

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts

Just what's under the cover actually!

I still don't understand what do you mean by "under the cover". Also, has the original one shot been translated?

jqpyyw.png

Spoiler

Ririmey

Ririmey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I still don't understand what do you mean by "under the cover". Also, has the original one shot been translated?

Ah well, my bad- Usually, you can take off the japanese covers from your book so it becomes quite naked, and the undercover is the other cover? That one part of the book without the upper cover? But is still a cover? (I don't really know how to explain to make it clear, I'm very sorry...) They usually have some illustrations on them and the prototypes I'm talking about is just that one illustration on the undercover (does that make sense?)

And as far as I know, I don't think the original oneshot had been translated?

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts

Ah well, my bad- Usually, you can take off the japanese covers from your book so it becomes quite naked, and the undercover is the other cover? That one part of the book without the upper cover? But is still a cover? (I don't really know how to explain to make it clear, I'm very sorry...) They usually have some illustrations on them and the prototypes I'm talking about is just that one illustration on the undercover (does that make sense?)

And as far as I know, I don't think the original oneshot had been translated?

I understand it now. Still, is there really anything there? I thought they just used a blank page or something. I want to read the oneshot too.

I found this. Could it be the undercover?

Spoiler

jqpyyw.png

Spoiler

Ririmey

Ririmey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I understand it now. Still, is there really anything there? I thought they just used a blank page or something. I want to read the oneshot too.I found this. Could it be the undercover?

Spoiler

Nah, that's just fanart

NekoDade

NekoDade

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationItaly

I think you guys are talking about this:

Spoiler

Ps:sorry for the bad quality but I actually take a photo with my phone from the copy I bought on amazon ...so yeah

Ririmey

Ririmey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Spoiler

Ps:sorry for the bad quality but I actually take a photo with my phone from the copy I bought on amazon ...so yeah

Yes, it's it! Thanks a lot!

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts

Nah, that's just fanart

It looks so accurate to me, I thought it was random scribblngs from the author.

Spoiler

Would it be too much to ask if you can scan it? Looks really nice.

jqpyyw.png

Spoiler

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts

Bumping with some Asui. 

http://imgur.com/a/2XogP

jqpyyw.png

Spoiler