Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What causes Drasil Hatching Speculation Thread

Brynhildr Gokukoku no Brynhildr Hatching Drasil Speculation Spoilers Discussion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The Warrior Gentleman

The Warrior Gentleman

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Let's try to understand what causes hatching

Since Chapter 114 Page 3, we are given good reason to believe that what causes hatching is at least predictable:

The pages leading up to page 3 are in the spoilers below:

Spoiler

So we know that Hatching very likely is not random if a researcher knows so with such certainty.

Miki from Hexenjagd has said in Chapter 124 page 9 that, "the time of hatching can be affected by the host's emotional state," which suggests that the cause is related to emotions or particular feelings.

I only remember seeing hatched Drasil's twice: Hatsuna's and Rurumi's.

Before Rurumi's hatches, she says that her brain's about to burst, and maybe the time before she hatched can give us hints about the conditions needed for hatching.

What do you think, and what did you observe?

Edited by The Warrior Gentleman, 26 November 2014 - 10:23 PM.

ALAKTORN

ALAKTORN

Fingerling Potato

• Chocolat Vanilla
  • 71 posts
I just thought it was time-dependent. Or maybe on how many times you hang up. I have no evidence for that, though. I just think that the Drasil leeches off the host until it’s mature enough to come out. The headache is just caused by the Drasil coming out and giving them pain, Hatsuna had that too.

By the way while reading back I noticed this (last panel): /comics/2014/09/08/g/read540d910ab138b/img000013.jpg

Since they had to act again for Hatsuna… if they are of their word they’re gonna eject the other witches, lol.

Edit: by the way Kotori also hatched, and her Drasil was special.

Edited by ALAKTORN, 27 November 2014 - 07:58 AM.

psyque

psyque

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

It has something to do with pubescence and sexual maturity. The witches are more like insect pupae than they are eggs or hosts.