Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Bleach manga discussion

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

NoGood_man

NoGood_man

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
What are your feelings about the lates chapter?

Taijutsu363

Taijutsu363

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
I don't read bleach on this site cause it doesnt update as fast as the other r u caught up?
Posted Image

Chronicle

Chronicle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationEarth
I wonder why...

so-so i guess, ever since aizen chapter ended, bleach doesn't looks so interesting anymore..
Posted Image

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND
I agree. I wish all of the captains should of given Ichigo their reiatsu to defeat Aizen, that way poor Ichigo would of had an easier time defeating him. But to concentrate all of their power to defeat an enemy such as Ginjou, it just seems over the top. I miss Ulquiorra, and Grimmjow, I want them to come back Bleach is boring without them (>.<)

vishesh

vishesh

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
This full bringer arc has not been very interesting unlike the previous one. I hope it finishes quickly and we get something more interesting.

Failure-chan

Failure-chan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
The Aizen chapters was indeed the most interesting, especially the Espada, GO ULQUIORRA AND GRIMMJOW!!^^

Now that the fullbring arc came along, it didn't have the same excitement as it did in the previous arc.

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
The author should have ended the Bleach series after defeating Aizen. This arc feels to be more as an after thought than a continuation of a story. The new characters are cool, but the development is quite weak and you don't really care about them enough, even as villains. Hopefully, after this arc Bleach will be done, though i suspect Aizen is gonna escape and the series will keep going. :wacko:
Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well Ginjo is off bragging about the new power he gained but has he even realized that Ichigo hasn't even released his bankai yet? -___-

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
okay, read chapt. 474... gonna rant about it for a bit so yeah.

Spoiler

Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I don't really see anything particularly wrong with the development. I mean as the readers, we are still considering the possibility that what Ginjou is saying is true (s good psychological tactic would be to try to control your enemies by giving them true facts) and we do not always agree with Soul Society's decisions (Ichigo is not part of Gotei 13 in the first place and went against their wishes twice: by attempting to prevent Rukia's execution and by going against Captain's Yamamoto's "order" to not go and save Orihime from Hueco Mundo) Also I can assume that whether or not Ichigo believes Ginjou's claim, it probably won't lead him to join Ginjou and his gang after the lengths they went to harm his friends. (Ichigo has a "protecting friends complex")

Edited by Saphsin, 23 November 2011 - 02:11 AM.

Carl McSinister

Carl McSinister

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Guy the Aizen arc was one of the most exciting arc ever for Bleach but you got to understand that the new arc is an arc that was requested by the fan and that Bleach should have ended with Aizen.

I for one am so much into the Fullbringer arc that if it where you to me I would get the latest chapter after just reading this one. Give it time the arc will soon be interesting. Just remember the first arc was this slow too.

Edited by Carl McSinister, 09 February 2012 - 09:27 AM.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I think now we will get to know a little more about his father.
and what did happen to ginjou so that he is how he is now, I mean I don´t think that ginjou just got angry because he knew that he was being observed.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
The problem with just ending the arc after the defeat of Aizen is not only it's financially bad for Jump, there are too many things unresolved for its fans. (such as the Spirit King and team of shinigami that guard him/it)

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND
^ That and also, Kubo Tite revealed the two bodies found in Szayel's laboratory to an interviewer. He made it sound as if these revelations could be important later on in the the story. And also I remember reading that there will be two more arcs aside from this one, and then Bleach will end.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

^ That and also, Kubo Tite revealed the two bodies found in Szayel's laboratory to an interviewer. He made it sound as if these revelations could be important later on in the the story. And also I remember reading that there will be two more arcs aside from this one, and then Bleach will end.

do you know which chapter that was?

thelast3321

thelast3321

Potato

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationDilbert.com
^You can find it near the end of chapter 306.

t69y.jpg

In training to become the next avatar

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

^You can find it near the end of chapter 306.

thanks.
now I know why I couldn´t remember that scene, I mean we can only see the legs, at this point we can´t even state a theory.

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
I've moved most of the comments here:

boomisbored
Nov 23 2011 03:07 AM
thats true he believes in his enemies more than his allies and i hope the next arc will bring Bleach back to is original coolness

Nyanko Sensei
Nov 23 2011 02:30 AM
Summary of BLEACH so far.......

Gain Power......Loose Power.....

And it goes on and on and on and on ..............

Polboron
Nov 23 2011 02:16 AM
i'm really disappointed in bleach with this fullbringer arc. was great story up till this point.

thelast3321
Nov 23 2011 02:01 AM
Is it me or does it feel like Ichigo tends to belief in strangers and his enemies more than he does with his friends or allies.

Thorn
Nov 23 2011 02:00 AM
@Sholum That is good to hear, tho acouple years is to long of the same stuff lol.

benji price
Nov 23 2011 01:32 AM
sweet cant wait for the next chapter. he finally said the magic words! 'Bankai'!. wonder how his power will increase now.

Sholum
Nov 23 2011 01:22 AM
@Thorn
I heard somewhere that this is a transition arc and the next one is supposed to be the last. So it will finally be over... in a couple of years.

Thorn
Nov 16 2011 05:05 PM
Is Bleach ending?! Please for the love of god tell me this is the last damn arc! Bleach has just been milking it from a long time now! Its awlays teh same crap with bleahc, At first he does decent, than gets his ass handed to him by who ever, than he does some radical impossible training, comes back kicks whoevers ass an d than repeat. Also I forgot to add that no matter what or when rukia will always be beaten no matter what. Most likely the msot useless character in all of bleach. Atleast Oriheme or however u spell her name can do some decent healing and can be useful for everybody. Anyways back to the main point bleach needs to end like right away and not go into a bigger arc with the same exact crap that its been doing. If bleach gets taken out than maybe another great manga will take voer the slot that bleach is occupying and itll be a great manga and at the rate that bleach is going it will be mopst likely a great damn manga.

Sorry about the ranting. Bleach was good at the start lol.

sratis
Nov 15 2011 08:12 PM
after ichigo lost his power or so we tought the author is taking it slow because he's trying to build up the story without making mistakes but thats part of the plan so don't worry ichigo will fight soon and when he does i assure you he will kick some ass !!!

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

thelast3321

thelast3321

Potato

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationDilbert.com
Originally my plan for posting on bleach was for the chapter to come out on this website and then post my opinions, thoughts and feelings about the new bleach chapter. But now it looks like it’s time to improvise and hopefully this spoiler button will work since I have not done this in years.

Spoiler

t69y.jpg

In training to become the next avatar

thelast3321

thelast3321

Potato

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationDilbert.com
These are my opinions and thoughts on bleach chapter 477

Spoiler

t69y.jpg