Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Finally Naruto coming to an end

Naruto

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly
And so, after all these years, the manga that brought me back to mangadom after the Ranma ending fiasco is going to end itself.

It has been a long long ride, longer than it was necessary for sure, filler ridden for a couple of years, but I am glad I still stuck to it to the end.

I don't know if there will be any follow ups, something like Naruto At Hollywood, Naruto Vs Predator Vs Godzilla or the like, but in any case it's something worth celebrating. I got the impression the mangaka was fed up with it, so I do not think there will be more than this to milk, and I do hope that there will not be any Naruto Z Naruto GT etc.

One of the Big Three ending is the closing of an era.

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 30 October 2014 - 06:41 PM.
moved to naruto forum

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Sayonara~! o/

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

The only confirmed follow-up for now is The Last: Naruto the Movie, whose poster and designs already spoiled part of the ending. The film is actually part of the so-called ``Naruto's New Era Opening Project'', which implies to me there may be a proper continuation in the future.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

r u srs

thought it was gonna go on forever

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

A trailer for the film was just released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3PF7pB7X4

It opens up with 「新時代へ希望を紡げ。未来をあきらめない。」, which translates to ``A new era brings new hope. Do not forsake the future.'' Take that however you want, but I think there may really be a continuation beyond the film.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
About goddamn time too. Yess, Naruto is what made me take the plunge to full geekdom (I've already liked anime before Naruto, but not to the extent that I do now.) I don't think Id want anymore continuations or the like. It fleshed out and served its term as oneof the big three, set standards and introduced a whole generation of fans to anime and manga, to which I'm grateful, but please, no more.

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」
It's what got me into manga and amine too ;_;
Feels so weird that it's actually ending.

And I actually wouldn't mind a continuation.
The story already took a turn for the worse sometime ago, so there really is nothing to lose with continuing the series methinks.

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

I've always hated it. I have never been able to read past the 4th of manga. I haven't seen the anime.

Even so, I feel like part of my life is ending. I never read the manga, but I saw it everytime I went to a librar. I never saw the anime, but I remember me and some friends seeing the battle of Naruto vs Sasuke.

It is indeed the end of an era. I want to see how the manga industry will react to this.

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

damn this poster looks so fucking wack. Like naruto don't know how to dress, sasuke got a poverty beanie on, and sai looks exactly like sasuke (to the point where I thought that he was sasuke until I looked at the very bottom).

anyway, I hope naruto continues on until eternity. I don't care how cheap or corny it gets cause I'm still gonna like it anyway. dno2.png

I first started reading naruto when I was the same age as the preteen characters were in the first arc, then i was the same age range as they were when shippuden came out. So it's like now that I'm in my early 20's, I expect a naruto part 3 to come out where they're all 20 something year old jounin.

passerby09

passerby09

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Sas has way too much tension.

Degg13

Degg13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in America

Sadest moment of human history. But well, as every good stuff it has to come to an end (I guess Detective Conan mangaka haven't realized about this XD). I hope it has a good end.

:batoto_024:

SerRompalot

SerRompalot

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Apparently there's a new short manga for Naruto being planned for Spring, set in the future when they're all older.

PsychoMantis

PsychoMantis

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 89 posts

today is the day when the last chapter of Naruto was released... it was long ride.

tumblr_mblt9pXJ6M1rodorko1_r1_500.png

Seira J. Loyard

"If the character changes eye colour... He or she is OP as fuck." Evilnemesis

maffa

maffa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Locationitaly

It's the first time in 15 years I get my favourite coupling together. 

I... am speachless.

Tsenzei

Tsenzei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

So long Naruto, and thanks for all the Harem-jutsu.

Myki

Myki

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLA and outa my mind
Now that I've read it, the biggest surprise of the last chapter was the city skyline overlooking Konohagakure!
✌۵(☮‿☮)۵ Every Spirit

thelast3321

thelast3321

Potato

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationDilbert.com

Farewell Naruto.  I had good times and bad times with you.  That said, I am not very happy with this void in my heart and I am not sure what weekly updating manga will be able to replace you for me.

t69y.jpg

In training to become the next avatar

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha
OKAY, if you haven't read the ending yet don't open the spoiler. If you've already read the ending, this is what I thought of it page by page:

Spoiler

Edited by Kannade, 07 November 2014 - 01:37 AM.

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha
Spoilers part 2

Spoiler

Edited by Kannade, 07 November 2014 - 01:40 AM.

forecast

forecast

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

now that it is over.

Spoiler

Edited by forecast, 07 November 2014 - 04:45 AM.