Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Echelon

TSM bjergsen solo ranked Fantasy Monster Magic

• Please log in to reply
935 replies to this topic

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Huzzah!

So we've got a cache now, yippie!

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ

I'll be putting up a list of the Goblins from your Generation soon too. I'm probably gonna have about 30-35 NPC Gobbies along with the Players Gobbies. Feel free to train some mooks.

tumblr_njd9n3VPX31u3oux0o3_500.gif

Rekt.jpg

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.
Spoiler

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ
Spoiler

@Nua: Accepted! :3 Iffy about the Gravity Magic, but it should be fine. Just know that I'm gonna treat it more close to his Demise Magic in the Light Novel as in it'll have a longer chanting time and such, but it'll be very strong. But you won't have access to it until you're a Hobgoblin like the others. (Of course unless you do some early Absorption and it turns out well ;3)

Rekt.jpg

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

@Nua: Accepted! :3 Iffy about the Gravity Magic, but it should be fine. Just know that I'm gonna treat it more close to his Demise Magic in the Light Novel as in it'll have a longer chanting time and such, but it'll be very strong. But you won't have access to it until you're a Hobgoblin like the others. (Of course unless you do some early Absorption and it turns out well ;3)

Okay!

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ

We already have 4 Accepted Characters. If we get another two tonight I'll start the RP since I have free time. Any other Players will be put in a different cave/society of Goblins.

Rekt.jpg

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

They're not good enough to be in our cave!

Cant-Touch-This-MC-Hammer-Dance-Gif.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Definitely in.

tumblr_namydvOZ551sc66cvo1_500.gif

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ

Btw give me names for your cave/society. It's mostly just for us to call it that in the OOC, but it still makes it a lot easier so I can just say "Updating Cave ???" 

Also...

WARNING

This RP will have a lot of death for the players if you guys aren't careful. The manga "Re:Monster"

is lenient with death because the Main Character is overpowered. I will not be. Don't make dumb decisions.

This is also me telling you that taking an early advantage on your first character/life will help tremendously.

Those who strike first win. Sometimes risks are needed to be rewarded.

Rekt.jpg

Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

But we can create more characters!

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ

But we can create more characters!

Well, only one character active at a time though! :3 Making more characters is all cool and dandy, but when you're leader is a bloodthirsty Hobgoblin Player and you're a newborn Goblin you better not piss him off. Players can kill each other just to kill each other in this (within reason obviously.) There will be no holds barred and no grudges kept. THAT IS THE LAW OF THE GOBBIES, BABY.

Rekt.jpg

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

In comes the Insane Goblin...

I really have no idea as to what to name the society...hmm...

I guess I'll offer up Akuma to the pot for a name suggestion

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

In comes the Insane Goblin...

You say it like it is a bad thing!

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Well, only one character active at a time though! :3 Making more characters is all cool and dandy, but when you're leader is a bloodthirsty Hobgoblin Player and you're a newborn Goblin you better not piss him off. Players can kill each other just to kill each other in this (within reason obviously.) There will be no holds barred and no grudges kept. THAT IS THE LAW OF THE GOBBIES, BABY.

So we can kill the NPC gobbies for shits and giggles if we wanted to?

(If we're in the mood of course)

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

OH boy.

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ

So we can kill the NPC gobbies for shits and giggles if we wanted to?

(If we're in the mood of course)

Well you can't control them as that would be Godmodding, but you can try to kill them for shits and giggles. Like if you fight them fairly and straight forward then I'll take control of the Gobbie. I'm going to make each Gobbie be equal at the start AKA you're all level 1 with the same Skills. I expect the players to pull ahead of the NPC Gobbies though.

Long story short you can kill them, just not automatically since you're both level 1 at the moment. Later when you become a Hobgoblin the difference in power will be so great you can go on a massacre idc.

Rekt.jpg

Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

The idea of my moe girl to be born from a goblin bugs me :C

Leshrac

Leshrac

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNJ

The idea of my moe girl to be born from a goblin bugs me :C

Odds are she's born from a Human. Goblins use Human's for reproductive purposes because the rate of Male to Female is extremely uneven. About 5 to 1 I'd say. Goblins are known to kidnap and uh... do things to Humans. This is an R-Rated RP after all.

20 Gobbie NPCs from your generation were added to the Info Cache under my 2nd post. They have Genders, their strongest aspect, and a personality trait. These are the Gobbies you're competing with and/or leading and/or killing.

Rekt.jpg

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
Definitely interested. Will hopefully submit a CS by the weekend :)

Johnny Paradise

Johnny Paradise

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
Spoiler

here's to a long life and dead friends

tumblr_inline_nep6qkNSe41sok0j2.png