Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

It's Really Good!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kuberious

Kuberious

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

Whoa!! I was just looking for something to read and came across this, I never expected to see a really interesting and awesome manhua here!! I guess my luck was good today. XD Also, thank you DesperateScanners for providing this to us, readers. The quality is also appreciated!! It must be hard work to find those high quality pages, I'll be rooting for you guys!! 

On a separate note, can anyone answer me if the "Battle Through The Heavens" has a RAW manhua? (Not the novel, I can't read Chinese)

MarcusMaranello

MarcusMaranello

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIn your computer

I am a licensed vendor of super-late replies, and I've come here today to deliver one to you.

Thanks for the support!  There is a raw manhua (the one the Vietnamese scans use) but I also can't into moon so I couldn't tell you where to find it, a bit of Google-fu should suffice though.  Or maybe someone mentioned the link in the comments, idk.

Cheers :)