Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] One Last God: Kubera ROLEPLAY Discussion

• Please log in to reply
771 replies to this topic

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

hm. seems like i have to remodel my character a bit. and draw...

manta, you play with us or not? xD so i know if i add you as husband...

And I thought we would purposefully not take N5 or Carte because we have absolutely no idea what happened there... well i can live with it

Name: Tiavanda Kunsori (called 'Vanda', 47 years old (appears 23))

Appearance:Vanda has chestnut, long hair, usually tied in a loose ponytail and eyes of the same color. She's commonly mistaken for a pureblood.
She preferes pants over skirts and dresses and likes to wear hoodies, usually in a dark color.
In warmer climate, she wears tops and capris.
173cm - 63kg – 75C

Race: Quarter (Yaksha heritage)

Attributes: Light (Surya) – Earth (Kubera) – Wind (Vayu)

Divine Affinity: 850

Transcendental Value: 0

Strength: 57

Constitution: 557

Daily usages:

Spoiler

Bio:

Spoiler

Joined the volunteers for the trip to Carte, mainly because she wanted to help, but also because of her slightly crazy husband Manta. He thought it was a good idea for an anniversary date... (His dates are always a bit... On their first, he almost died trying to fuse bhavati yama and hoti asvins to impress her. It worked. She still laughes thinking of it.)

Edited by Tierra, 30 November 2014 - 05:55 PM.

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Looks good Nualie, go ahead and add it to the character sheet if you're done.

Tierra, my character on the info sheet will exist in the story. So we can marry. :D

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Ahh, excellent! Thanks for the clarification! Also, the calculator for the attributes currently appears to be down, so it looks like I'll be reading up on them on the wiki-page

What do you mean down? I'll repair it if you find a glitch, but it worked perfectly find with me... Can you be more precise? What's not working?

Edit: Manta: I added my CS to the info cache!

Edited by Nualie, 30 November 2014 - 06:59 PM.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

Scratch is throwing a 404 error at me when I try to follow the link. Since you say that it works fine for you, it must be on my end. Are there any specific add-ons that I need to have running and does Scratch work on all browsers?

Popped open Firefox instead of Chrome and it worked.

Edited by Socrates, 30 November 2014 - 07:51 PM.

popabogdan

popabogdan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationBucharest,Romania

What should I do if according to the attribute calculator I wasn't born yet? (I was born in N6 according to Kuberaverse)

Keep the attributes and adjust the date of birth or make a different date of birth and adjust the attributes accordingly?

Edited by popabogdan, 30 November 2014 - 09:53 PM.

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Find your birth attributes for your actual birthday, and they apply them to your character, no matter when they were born. The fact that the story is set in N5 won't matter. Unless I'm misunderstanding your issue....

As per request, Tierra's character will have 6 more spell daily usages in exchange for being unable to use transcendentals. (6 is a rather high number, but she's a quarter so it's fine. Natural advantage and stuffs.)

Edited by themantarays, 30 November 2014 - 11:33 PM.

Bigf00t

Bigf00t

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGermany

Name: Kairak ( age 43 / appears 21)
Race:Quarter (Kinnara)
Birthday Attributes: Varuna, Varuna, Indra (Water x2, Sky x1)
Divine Affinity: 750
Strength: 58
Constitution: 533
Apperance. Kairak is a tall but stringy blonde man with short blonde hair and green eyes. His warderobe seems to contain only long, light linen trousers and short shirts. 
Daily usages:

• Hoti Varuna :       2 (x9 = 18)
  • Bhavati Varuna:  2 (x4 = 8  )
  • Hoti Indra:           2 (x3 = 6 )
  • Bhavati Indra      1 
  • Hoti Asvins:         1
  • Hoti Kubera         1
  • Hoti Vayu             1

Bio: Kairak was born in a small village and spend his early years wandering around and exploring, sometime he even observed sura. He likes beeing outside, so after finishing university in the next town, he founded a magical supply store with a friend, where they sell anything from magic exchange diaries to sura parts. He sometimes goes on hunting trips as well,but due to his friends absecense latly, they have become rare, becuse hunting alone is quite dangerous. To get back into some action he voluntered for the mission to Carte, hoping he would meet some new comrades there.

He occasionally participates in fighting tournaments with a swordstaff, but never archieved more than becoming 7th out of 75.

Weapon:  Swordstaff

Special skill: An average skilled  tracker

Edited by Bigf00t, 01 December 2014 - 11:38 AM.

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Bigf00t, I see no glaring errors. :D Sure, tracking makes sense given your bio. Give it a once-over for typos, then go ahead and put it in the character thread.

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts

For Manta:

Name: Kleen Rafe ("Clean", 48 years old (appears 26))

Appearance: Coming in with a height of 5' 10", Kleen sports a closely-shaven face, but in all actuality is due to his Ananta heritage. While smooth skin and purple markings beneath his eyes give away his quarter heritage, it is his thick blue shoulder-length hair that flows in the wind and dark gray eyes that firmly place Kleen on Glam Glams': Top 10 Hot Quarters. 

Race: Quarter (Ananta heritage)

Base Attributes: Agni (Fire) – Indra (Lightning) – Varuna (Water)

Divine Affinity: 10

Transcendental Value: RANDOMIZE ME CAPTAIN

Strength: 50

Constitution: 591

Daily usages: 

Spoiler

Transcendental: 

Spoiler

Special Item: Leandra's Golden Watch (Tells Kleen which attributes he has for the given day)

Bio: 

Spoiler

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice

Finally got around to doing this, after my blatant lies earlier. Probably for the best, since I'd have ended up doing it again.

Name: Gilis Anor

Appearance: Majestic flowing purple locks, amber eyes, 5'10", wears a purple cloak embroidered with gold that looks as tacky as all get out.

Race: Pureblood

Birth Attributes: Surya (Light)-Surya (Light)-Asvins (Healing)

Divine Affinity: Who's the God of the Random Number Generator again?

​Transcendental Value: 0

Strength: 13

Constitution: 86

Daily Usages:

Spoiler

Bio:

Spoiler

First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

popabogdan

popabogdan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 330 posts

Last question. Can we make our own combined spells? (Like Hoti Vayu-Hoti Chandra but with other spells)

Edited by popabogdan, 01 December 2014 - 07:40 AM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

For Manta:

Name: Kleen Rafe ("Clean", 48 years old (appears 26))

Appearance: Coming in with a height of 5' 10", Kleen sports a closely-shaven face, but in all actuality is due to his Ananta heritage. While smooth skin and purple markings beneath his eyes give away his quarter heritage, it is his thick blue shoulder-length hair that flows in the wind and dark gray eyes that firmly place Kleen on Glam Glams': Top 10 Hot Quarters. 

Race: Quarter (Ananta heritage)

Base Attributes: Agni (Fire) – Indra (Lightning) – Varuna (Water)

Divine Affinity: 10

Transcendental Value: RANDOMIZE ME CAPTAIN

Strength: 50

Constitution: 591

Daily usages: 

Spoiler

Transcendental: 

Spoiler

Special Item: Leandra's Golden Watch (Tells Kleen which attributes he has for the given day)

Bio: 

Spoiler

Oh, a cousin of mine. What a sad story.  -_-

Me gonna go to school now.

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
Spoiler

That's an extremely creative transcendental. Oh, I'm going to have fun with your character. ]:}

Your randomly generated transcendental value is: 751 lolololololol XD

I'm assuming your daily usages would still get the attribute bonuses. Either way you want it is fine, since you both have an increased chance of getting a double or triple attribute, and also are using less daily usages than the standard 10.

I like the balance you have. Go ahead and post it in the character thread.

Spoiler

Looks great. Add it to the info cache if you're done.

Your divine affinity is: 785

Last question. Can we make our own combined spells? (Like Hoti Vayu-Hoti Chandra but with other spells)

I was thinking no, as that would get too messy, and would detract from the tradeoff with the freedom of transcendentals. (Despite my character's bio lol.) But I don't see why you can't use existing fusion magic. (For those who don't know, simultaneously using Hoti Vayu/Hoti Chandra gives a Hoti Chandra that also prevents opponents from hearing you. And Hoti Kubera/Hoti Asvins gives you quick healing at the same time as increased strength. I can't remember if there's any other fusion magics right now.)

BTW this goes for all: don't be offended if I edit your character sheets for grammar, etc. :P

Edited by themantarays, 01 December 2014 - 02:27 PM.

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts

Done.

Life before death
Strength before weakness

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

That's an extremely creative transcendental. Oh, I'm going to have fun with your character. ]:}

Your randomly generated transcendental value is: 751 lolololololol XD

I'm assuming your daily usages would still get the attribute bonuses. Either way you want it is fine, since you both have an increased chance of getting a double or triple attribute, and also are using less daily usages than the standard 10.

I like the balance you have. Go ahead and post it in the character thread.

I was thinking no, as that would get too messy, and would detract from the tradeoff with the freedom of transcendentals. (Despite my character's bio lol.) But I don't see why you can't use existing fusion magic. (For those who don't know, simultaneously using Hoti Vayu/Hoti Chandra gives a Hoti Chandra that also prevents opponents from hearing you. And Hoti Kubera/Hoti Asvins gives you quick healing at the same time as increased strength. I can't remember if there's any other fusion magics right now.)

BTW this goes for all: don't be offended if I edit your character sheets for grammar, etc. :P

There's also Hoti Brahma Bhavati =brahma whose effects were unclear. (the one Lutz used to help Ran...)

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
Oh yeah lol, okay hoti Brahma/bhavati Brahma is allowed, and it makes a gun. XD

Let's say objects which are particularly complex, or which involve different types of materials, require both hoti and bhavati Brahma.

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts

I'm pretty sure Hoti Brahma Bhavati Brahma makes an item and then turns it into a magic item.

Life before death
Strength before weakness

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

I'm pretty sure Hoti Brahma Bhavati Brahma makes an item and then turns it into a magic item.

Yeah maybe. I any case, there also  Hoti Indra Bhavati Brahma. Quote from Wiki:Lutz Sairofe used this spell to alter a magician's plain staff to make it fancy and sparkle blue. 

Lol the description. Let's just say altering an object with Bhavati Brahma+something else gives it some magical properties to the altered item related to the other spell

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
Alright, sounds good.

popabogdan

popabogdan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 330 posts

Name: Kaymor Fler ( AKA "Key", 17 years old)

Appearance: Key has a long, almost wavy, light blue hair which can reach the waist, and a pale white skin which is specific for the cold zones. He is 1.9m long and has a nice build. He likes to dress in jeans and hoodies of cold colors(He especially loves cold colors). He has a big scar on his chest as a result of a messy fight with a sura.

Race: Pureblood human

Birthday Attributes: Vayu (Wind) - Indra (Lightning) - Kubera (Earth)

Divine Affinity: Plis RNGesus give me something good -834

Strength: 5

Constitution: 105

Daily usages:

Spoiler

Items: Hunter's Eyes x20

Received from Lorraine even before they were released as recompensation for saving her from a sura which was about to attack her while she was not paying attention and transporting her to Atera with Hoti Vayu. Key is using them alot for his expedition for both checking the surrounding areas and using Hoti Vayu.

Bio: Key is a teen A+ ranked mage from Rindhallow, managing to get his rank at the young age of 13. Since when he was young he shown promising talent in the area of Vayu (and later on he gets to discover that the reason for it is his amazing capacities to understand the tridimensional geometry even when he's doing it unwillingly), but because of his bad financial situation he couldn't manage to pay his studies. He manages to study magic with the help of an A ranked mage which couldn't let a talent be wasted and decided to tutor him.... although Key hated his teacher for being too rough during the training (Fact that determinated Key to study hard in order to become a full fledged magician of bigger rank than his tutor so he could laugh at him and take his "revenge" - which he still didn't do). After he got his magician licence he decided to travel around the world. In order to get money for his expeditions, his items and for aiding his mother he entered into a contract with a map making company. During his journey he has to always check if the maps are still in concordance with the reality and report the activties of the sura( For example if they started changing their teritories) to make sure of the safer travelling paths. At the age of 16 Key has already explored the whole world and is trying to think what other adventures he could go for.

Despite Key's well builded body, he's a terrible fighter.

Weakness: Key has a severe arachnophobia. One time he almost died during a fight with a 4th stage upani due to a spider falling on his shoulder which made him freeze on place. Luckily he was able to escape from death using all his daily Hoti Vayu and his daily Hoti Asvinis to heal his almost fatal internal wounds, but he couldn't heal the whole wound, which is why he was left with a scar on his chest

The new character system made me make an 180 with my character xDDD

Edited by popabogdan, 03 December 2014 - 05:05 PM.