Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

F11

F11 Shortcut Keyboard Bug

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Guest_ApertureScientist_von_Kartoffel

Guest_ApertureScientist_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
The keyboard shortcut of F11 in nearly every browser will fullscreen in, but when pressed in the Batoto reader, it zooms the image (which the Z button seems to do as well). Not sure if this is intentional, but is there a way to disable it and return F11's normal function of fullscreen?

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
lol odd... I just realized that it does that. I don't remember binding f11 key... >.>
Weird.

I'll put it in the list of things to check out... sigh...

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Oh btw, does pressing Esc allow you to get out of full screen mode? Just asking since it never worked for me.
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
I don't think esc was ever meant to exit you from full screen. F11 is supposed to be a toggle for in/out fullscreen. Though, these are browser assigned keys and therefore browser dependent.

s1b0i6n5

s1b0i6n5

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
My 2 cents: this started 2-3 weeks ago, before that only Z showed the actual size of the pic.

Guest_gohanrice_von_Kartoffel

Guest_gohanrice_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
Any update or ETA on this?

reybangs

reybangs

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Just my two cents how can i keep this "mode" after pressing f11, because the black background is really nice. Why does it disappear after pressing a key...

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts

Just my two cents how can i keep this "mode" after pressing f11, because the black background is really nice. Why does it disappear after pressing a key...

This is just a zoom mode. You can press z to activate.

reybangs

reybangs

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Too sad i hoped i could use it all the time not just for one page.
Btw when i press f11 i still go into that "zoom" mode. Fullscreen (with f11) works fine on any other page.

gohanrice

gohanrice

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Thanks for fixing it!