Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Currygom does oneshot spinoff of other author's webtoon Vampire

Currygom spinoff

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=631780&no=39&weekday=tue

Basically the Webtoon is about Vampire survivor trying to revenge on betrayers and for some reason he can have only use power around the mc girl... Don't ask me I gave up on it.

In this chapter mc and her friends chat about the mystery guy sticking around the mc and he later shows up for real. (They don't know anything about vampire stuff.)

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

It seems that all those extra stories are collaborative works between two different authors.

I wish there were an actual extra story about Kubera though. There was a crossover between Noblesse and About Death. Man, I'd really want to see a crossover between Kubera and something else. *__*

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

It seems that all those extra stories are collaborative works between two different authors.

Yeah, it's exactly that. I hope someone does take on Kubera soon!

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany
Somehow the guy looks like lutz xD
I like to see currygom's style with a different story. A bit variation haha

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Vampires everywhere... at least the one in kubera actually eats the girls ^_^

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

TsukiAkari

TsukiAkari

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

Man, I'd really want to see a crossover between Kubera and something else. *__*

KUBERA AND TOWER OF GOD. I've thought this for a while, but I SWEAR TO GOD (which one? hehe), Asha and Koon could totally be blood related if they were in the same universe. White hair, blue eyes, badass, and smart enough to intellectually destroy a team of super-Einsteins. >.>

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

KUBERA AND TOWER OF GOD. I've thought this for a while, but I SWEAR TO GOD (which one? hehe), Asha and Koon could totally be blood related if they were in the same universe. White hair, blue eyes, badass, and smart enough to intellectually destroy a team of super-Einsteins. >.>

the truth is, on top of the tower there is a nastika XD

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

I suspect they are both influenced by Kilua from HxH.

Blue? Check
Shitty childhood? Check
Psychoath tredency? Check
Brain of team? Check
Electricity? Check

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

the truth is, on top of the tower there is a nastika XD

XD And the king of the tower is one too. And the guardians are atsika. And the giant fish at the start was a sura form Rakshasa!

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Yes, and phantaminun was actually kali in disguise XD

Kubera ITA

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Yes, and phantaminun was actually kali in disguise XD

And that Bunny girl I forgot he name of is Elwin's big sister...

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little.