Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jdog

Jdog

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Well, Chapter 40 just came out and HOLY $HIT! Yasuke really manned up and hit it out of the park when he responded to all of the girl's confessions like that! Nicely done!

Edited by Jdog, 21 September 2014 - 12:53 AM.

weezus

weezus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

CH. 40: I liked how the third page poked fun at my fear of Yasuke going through the "I don't remember" pattern again after being confessed to! Not only did he not fall into that typical harem trope, but my boy went for the all-kill route and conquered them all in one fell swoop :batoto_020:  Simply unheard of in today's world of wishy-washy male harem leads!!! Truly gangster, Hoshino-sensei exceeded my expectations w/ this one!

Blackhatcat

Blackhatcat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
But... Where are going to now? He respectfully denied the chance to have the curse broken... Will he start grinding his releationship just to be able to send the godessses back home?

Jdog

Jdog

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

But... Where are going to now? He respectfully denied the chance to have the curse broken... Will he start grinding his releationship just to be able to send the godessses back home?

Not an option. You are forgetting Izuna. She does not have a home. Scratch that, for her, husband is home. Yasuke and the others are all she has. So she is staying no matter what, period.

EDIT:

The bottom panel is just too funny!

http://vatoto.com/read/_/282175/maga-tsuki_ch41.5_by_japanzai/18

Edited by Jdog, 03 November 2014 - 05:45 AM.

SillPlain

SillPlain

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

nice harem dude! lol.