Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Comic removed for infringement?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Duralumin

Duralumin

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts

Otoyomegatari (http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/otoyomegatari-r3409) seems to have lost all it's chapters, any old links to the chapter themselves show a "removed for infringement" message.. I was wondering if anything has recently changed regarding this comic in particular, or Batoto's upload policy? This comic has been allowed for a long time on Batoto and nothing has changed regarding it's publication status that I am aware of. Can anyone clarify what happened here?

SoundSpark

SoundSpark

Baked Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 1,644 posts

My guess would be a DMCA was sent to the Admin for a take-down.

Samhill

Samhill

Potato

• Members
  • 151 posts

Is this because of that anti-piracy thing?

"So round, so firm, so fully packed." - Daffy Duck, not talking about what you probably think he's talking about.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
I wouldn't think so because some series that have been liscensed are still here and unless Minamoto-kun Monogatari was liscensed and I didn't hear about, I don't think it's limited to liscensed
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/20345-more-dmca/

bastek66

bastek66

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

Even Love Lab and Fujiyama-san got DMCA'ed. What a fucking world.